MLB FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Hey Grinders,

The team here at RG wanted to make grinding on the go easier than ever, so we brought our award winning lineup builder straight to your mobile device! You can now make 1-150 lineups, change exposure, edit individual lineups, lock players and much more in just seconds!

Check out the full breakdown of our new Mobile Lineup Builder in the video below:

Get the APP today and enjoy the power of our lineup builder from anywhere! (Currently only available on iOS and DraftKings)

• dasher1984

Ugh hello Rotogrinders 👋…what about Android users? Omg you guys. Don’t tell me your forgot. Brooooo

With all due respect, yes I know you your information is free, but we’re still considered members/customers. Not everyone has an iPhone, nor does everyone play at Draftkings. What were you guys thinking?

Think about it…the new iPhone is $800. The newest Android device/phone is around $300. In other words, the majority of your members own an Android. The first version should have been for Android.

The average American has to save about 2 1/2 checks just to get $800: fact check. Just kidding but you get what I’m saying lol

• mandrakepr

Who plays at Draftkings?
    For 1 individual that have an iPhone there’s 10 with Android. Obviously this comments will be ignored but is true what I’m saying…

• clarky07

RG Mobile Lead

The reason it is only DraftKings right now, is because they are the only site that has the ability to upload a csv from mobile. You can still build lineups for the other sites, but you’ll have to upload the csv and enter it from a desktop. If and when they add the ability to do it from mobile, we’ll be happy to support them as well.

As for Android, there are rules that don’t allow linking directly to dfs sites, so it made sense for us to support iPhone first. We still hope to be able to support Android eventually, but their store rules aren’t the same as the rules for iPhone.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Great work on this Clarky and the whole team. I just used it to enter teams for the first time. Got 20 teams in the Four Seamer with 0 issues. The process will be cleaner once DK provides an API for things like this, but in the meantime this is an incredible workaround.

• Tournamentmd

This is awesome!

• GhettoAntenna

Is there any plan to add a way to be able to use our own point projections like on the desktop version?
    Or is there a way to do this now that I’m missing?

• Yankswin777

As Dan from Dan VS would probably say in a situation like this, GOOGLE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

• davemoon

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Everything about this is awesome EXCEPT for some reason I can’t input the amount of players I wanto put into a stack

• joerapjr

davemoon and ghettoantenna We are considering both of those things as possible additions to future versions of this, but they aren’t currently available.

• davemoon

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I mean without being able to choose the amount of players in the stack kinda makes the whole thing useless. Not to be a jerk but

• litpauly

10 woth iPhone or 10 with android

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).