PGA FORUM

Comments

• kps3205s

With the shortened season complete, Forum went 192-194 against the volunteers, here are the available tournaments for the rest of the calendar year. I took the people who volunteered earlier in the year for the majors and 1 other tournament that were cancelled in the spots until they tell me otherwise. Just post on here if you would like to volunteer for any of these with it being a first come first serve. I will update the schedule once the PGA puts out the remainder of the 20-21 schedule. Many thanks and Good Luck!!

Sept 10-13 Safeway Open
    Sept 17-20 U.S. Open ————-whodat2 ————
    Sept 24-27 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship ————-eruthruff————
    Oct 1-4 Sanderson Farms Championship
    Oct 8-11 Shriners Hospital for Children Open ———hyak420 ———
    Oct 15-18 CJ Cup @ Shadow Creek

Oct 22-25 Zozo Championship @ Sherwood
    Oct 29-Nov1 Bermuda Championship
    Nov 5-8 Houston Open
    Nov 12-15 Masters Tournament —————-BerkleyBoss —————
    Nov 19-22 RSM Classic
    Dec 3-6 Mayakoba Golf Classic

• BrianVT

I’ll take the Genisis Invitational Feb 18-21, 2021.

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2020/09/02/pga-tour-announces-full-schedule-for-2020-21-season.html

• kps3205s

@BrianVT said...

I’ll take the Genisis Invitational Feb 18-21, 2021.

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2020/09/02/pga-tour-announces-full-schedule-for-2020-21-season.html

Confirmed. Will be updating this over the weekend to get the full schedule in. This work/family thing gets in the way at times.

• timusbr

Thanks for keeping this going.

I was putting together my 2021 season spreadsheet and wondered about future events. Not in a hurry, just I hope kbarnhill gets a week. He has gotten screwed on getting his shot against the forum the last few years. I would love to take a shot at him and superstar92. (LMAO both great players, much bigger stakes than me, and Gpp max or multiple entry guys – I see that as…. advantage forum cash game players)

• kps3205s

@timusbr said...

just I hope kbarnhill gets a week

Yeah I’m slacking as I was hoping to have it all up this past weekend but the honey do projects took precedence. Looks like I can have it done and posted for Monday morning maybe Sunday night.

• Hyak420

Thanks for keeping this going kps3205s

I’ll volunteer for the Shriners Hospital in Oct.

Cheers!

• kps3205s

@Hyak420 said...

Thanks for keeping this going kps3205s

I’ll volunteer for the Shriners Hospital in Oct.

Cheers!

Confirmed and many thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.