SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• rotoball10

How do you change your email address? I have tried to change it on my profile page and it will not allow me.

Thanks

• Ross

Hi,

You should be able to do this with the edit profile button (as long as the address is not already in use). Can you pm me the address you would like to change to? We will get it updated for you.

• dannyjr

Nhl nba mlb nfl I have no problem with the nascar package absolutely sucks I don’t know how you allow that guy to be on your Web page I know nothing about nascar and I can do better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.