Comments

• JonBales

RotoAcademy Lead Instructor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x3

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

NFL is here!

RotoAcademy is an online marketplace for premium daily fantasy sports education. We’ve gathered some of the best DFS players and analysts to create entire courses of educational daily fantasy sports content. Each premium course is made up of anywhere from four to 12 individual lessons.

There are new NFL courses available for purchase. These include:

The NFL DFS Master’s Course (JMToWin)

Notorious’ Blueprint to Weekly Fantasy Football (Notorious)

Mass Multi-Entering NFL GPPs (Eric Crain)

Advanced Tournament Strategies for NFL DFS (PrimeTime)

You can check out all the NFL courses right here and more will be added to the marketplace throughout the season.

- Jonathan Bales

• ldmariodl28

• Blogger of the Month

I just purchased a course, but its not showing as active for me. E-mail send to support. Looks great though!

• drewbos11

I too purchased a course and it’s not showing as active for me. I’ve sent support an e-mail.

• Ross

Hey Guys,

Sorry, checking on this now.

Updated – fixed now :)

• Gwill18

Purchased one yesterday. Great info guys, much appreciated.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.