MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

New release today – New Draft Screen, Self withdrawal from contests, reserve a seat and more

Hey all, we had a huge release of the site today with a variety of enhancements you’ve all been asking for.

New Draft Screen

Lots of new features: – Select only individual teams to show players from instead of being forced to select both teams from the game – See opponents rank against players at that position

- See which players have updated player news with the icon next to their name

- Auto Advance upon filling out a position is now an option you can turn on and off under the player list

- See scoring for the sport you are drafting in the draft window

- Glossary of terms

- Depth Charts! See depth charts/rosters for individual teams and add them directly from that screen.

- Contest about to fill? Reserve your seats without selecting a team!

- Want to remove yourself from a contest? Withdraw from your contests using the self withdrawal feature!

And finally we’ve also updated our opponent blocking feature to include $215 H2H games, you can now block up to 3 players from joining your H2H games at any limit up to $215.

• Ross

Awesome!

• sdbosox2222

unreg button!! wheeee

• drolson22

2014 DFBBC Runner-up

RG Overall Ranking

Great Job!

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

Just found it when I logged in to make some hockey teams. Sick!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I love all of these updates. Great touch on the Game selector with check boxes for each team. Going from the dropdown to this is night and day.

Very nice work guys!

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

DraftKings is great. Their timing is also phenomenal also. It’s almost like their running circles around others as far as site improvement. Constantly changing for the good and never resting. A+ for these guys and I mean that sincerely

• RVDEXE

Awesome updates

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

Let me also say that I just started using draft kings and am EXTREMELY impressed by your mobile interface. Wow, blows other sites out of the water.

• slcseas

It looks like you guys are running an awesome site. Visually it’s amazing and you are ahead of the curve on many features.I’m not the biggest fan of including reasearch tools in the interface though. I know edges are formed well beyond DvP and depth charts, but the economy needs fish to sustain profitable players.

• HungryHungryHip

I started playing DFS in late September on FD but just got into draftkings on the 1st as well. Love the site. Wish I had been playing with draftkings from the start. Prize pools are amazing and like ham said, the mobile interface is great. Keep it up guys!

• draftcheat

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Awesome stuff from DK. I’m no hater of FanDuel but if they don’t get their act together they are going to get left in the dust in the next couple of years.

• misfit

I like the updates very much. I was in the middle of entering a bunch of teams when it appeared and completely freaked me out for a few. lol! I thought it had switched sites on me or something.
    Very nice additions though. Glad to see you guys always trying to update an already nice site.
    Not to bicker but one of the things I would like to be able to do is expand the Player list. I mean make it longer so that more players can be viewed in that window at the same time. Makes for easier comparison of Players.

• BernieKozar

@misfit said…

I like the updates very much. I was in the middle of entering a bunch of teams when it appeared and completely freaked me out for a few. lol! I thought it had switched sites on me or something.
    Very nice additions though. Glad to see you guys always trying to update an already nice site.
    Not to bicker but one of the things I would like to be able to do is expand the Player list. I mean make it longer so that more players can be viewed in that window at the same time. Makes for easier comparison of Players.

dk gives you ability to export to excel

• mrathburn

Keep pushing the envelope, Draft Kings. Its amazing stuff.

• emac

In a word…BRILLIANT!

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I’m going to try to convince one of our product guys to pop onto Grinders Live at some point to just talk about what we’ve been up to and what you should look forward to coming up.

There are a lot of amazing players on our team that make this all happen. A lot of them read RG and these threads are a great motivator for us all to keep improving for our customers.

• alsmizzle

• 2013 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

• $1M Prize Winner

I like this…I like it a LOT.

• jukebox9988

Thank you for these updates. I just started using DK more than Fanduel and I really like the flexible nature of DraftKings.

My favorite is the research info especially the Splits. This saves me a lot of time and I can make decisions quicker.

Won my first low end GPP prize and plan on spending more time on your site in 2014.

• rob022574

I have been using DK more than FD as well. I love the iOS app. The way it’s set up it enhances the online product. Making a last minute lineup change is a breeze on the go. It’s remarkably obvious that DK is an innovator when it comes to DFS. DK has set the bar for all other DFS companies to follow in my opinion.

The only thing that can help this amazing product is for mobile to be able to pull up a game log and player profile when clicking on the player. If they did that, that would be awesome.

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

@rob022574 said…

I have been using DK more than FD as well. I love the iOS app. The way it’s set up it enhances the online product. Making a last minute lineup change is a breeze on the go. It’s remarkably obvious that DK is an innovator when it comes to DFS. DK has set the bar for all other DFS companies to follow in my opinion.

The only thing that can help this amazing product is for mobile to be able to pull up a game log and player profile when clicking on the player. If they did that, that would be awesome.

Thanks Rob

Our goal is to eventually implement all of the web features into our iOS app. We actually have an update already submitted to apple to add features such as challenges and the app will be as much of a focus as the website for us going forward.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

One thing I’d like to see is making the twitter links at the bottom of the Gamecenter page be clickable. As it is one has to copy and paste the link to follow it.

This really isn’t a big deal at all, just something that would make things fractionally smoother.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).