NFL FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:20 PM EST : Eagles ( 18 ) at 49ers ( 27.5 ) — T : 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Way too many unknowns for me to do anymore than 2 LU’s

Punting with Trent Taylor

• MRCOOKONUTS

Few lineups for the action.There are some interesting ways to mix and match.

• NDNole

How widely known is the news about deebo? $200 is def a free square even if he does minimal work.

• Pandamonious

@NDNole said...

How widely known is the news about deebo? $200 is def a free square even if he does minimal work.

Hard to say.

I’m guessing he’s at least 50% owned, which isn’t really saying much.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

On a snap count. Any news on this ?

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

On a snap count. Any news on this ?

No news that I have seen. Did see some snap count talk. Still. Even 3-40 would be good at 200.

• Pandamonious

I’m sure he’ll be “limited.”

I wouldn’t care what they said about snap count though.

Remember when Jordan Reed was going to be held to 10-15 snaps? I think he had 20-25 and popped for a big number on top that?

• 49ers are crap with the snap count, never forget reed just a few weeks ago, 10-15🤣

But i am fading deebo, all in on Aiyuk!

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

I’m sure he’ll be “limited.”

I wouldn’t care what they said about snap count though.

Remember when Jordan Reed was going to be held to 10-15 snaps? I think he had 20-25 and popped for a big number on top that?

Sure do. Still slightly tilted over that one lol.

• axman15

Crazy to play Wilson & McKinnon together in a lineup?

• Pandamonious

@axman15 said...

Crazy to play Wilson & McKinnon together in a lineup?

Not if you can peg a similar script to last week, where they lead in the 4th, and just pound the ball with Wilson.

Remember, Philly is still strong against the run though. That hasn’t changed.

• jayzee666

I have Ward in my season long. Opponent has Mckinnon.

McKinnon as my Captain and Ward on the bench – no Showdown for Ward!!

Least now I have a chance in my League!!

• Pandamonious

@jayzee666 said...

I have Ward in my season long. Opponent has Mckinnon.

McKinnon as my Captain and Ward on the bench – no Showdown for Ward!!

Least now I have a chance in my League!!

So fade McKinnon and play Ward in showdown based on reaper tendencies, is what you’re saying?

• monarch

Re Deebo. I do not think price is a concern at all. Ive built some with 5k left over. Deebo probably overowned, especially if he is not one of the top six scorers of the slate

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

So fade McKinnon and play Ward in showdown based on reaper tendencies, is what you’re saying?

Yes!
    You will thank me later!!
    :)

• lukemiller42

this is a slate where u can get the 3 best players on both sides so if it shoots out we’re all gonna be splitting it

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Funny, I read this and looked back at my 2 lineups

1 has McKinnon and the other has Ward

• ifthethunder

I’m trying for some cheap tickets in the 2-game prime time thing. Mostly playing Deebo and banking on Falcons-Packers for the DK points.
    ~

• superjon

So gross, but after some more research, going with Wentz at MVP and Burnett as my punt.

Perhaps I need to revisit my process for how I research these slates.

• NDNole

@lukemiller42 said...

this is a slate where u can get the 3 best players on both sides so if it shoots out we’re all gonna be splitting it

Gonna try a 5/1 for that reason. Maybe people will all be trying to go 3/3

• lukemiller42

lineups locked

went with

captain ertz
    deebo
    kittle
    mullens
    wentz
    sanders

this will probably not be unique

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Haha I saw that and I had to take him

• Pandamonious

@NDNole said...

Gonna try a 5/1 for that reason. Maybe people will all be trying to go 3/3

Definitely feels like a 5-1 or 4-2 slate.

• monarch

I agree on the 5×1. Have plenty of them with Ertz.

Also Boston Scott at three percent is nice

• thedkexperience

Deebo is only 36% owned the $5 DK single entry showdown. At 200 I thought he’d be 80%.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).