NFL FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:20 PM EST : Eagles ( 18 ) at 49ers ( 27.5 ) — T : 45.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

Deebo is only 36% owned the $5 DK single entry showdown. At 200 I thought he’d be 80%.

Yeah, he’s the same in the big $10 one too. Kind of shocked.

• RipCityRings

Based on these opening drives it feels like a captain Gould game to me.

• yisman

@thedkexperience said...

Deebo is only 36% owned the $5 DK single entry showdown. At 200 I thought he’d be 80%.

I think 50% would’ve made sense.

At the one hand, he’s obviously too cheap. On the other hand, this is not a slate where you’re starved for value and you need a min priced punt.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I ate the chalk

Captain Kittle
    Mullens
    Deebo
    Wentz
    Sanders
    Ward

• JCappy

• thedkexperience

@JCappy said...

Jalen Hurts?

Can he play offensive tackle?

• JCappy

@thedkexperience said...

Can he play offensive tackle?

No — but maybe he’ll run when the pressure gets in rather than recklessly turn the ball over.

• yisman

AGAIN the QB ruins the first TD scorer bets. Seems to be happening every primetime game!

I had Wilson and McKinnon this time.

• yisman

Mahomes, Darnold, Wentz

every damn time the books have promos for first TD scorer and wham, the QB

• TomBradyBlueMamba

No ppr point for Ertz on that conversion reception?

• thedkexperience

Deebo hits value on 1 run 🤣

• thedkexperience

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

No ppr point for Ertz on that conversion reception?

No, catches and turnovers on conversion attempts don’t count for … reasons.

• thedkexperience

Crazy hurdle!

• zeeshan2

I am just mad they didn’t give that td to mullens

• Pandamonious

@zeeshan2 said...

I am just mad they didn’t give that td to mullens

Same.

I had to leave the room, and watched the play as I was walking out. Thought it was a lateral pass.

Just came back to the room and saw Mullens was still sitting on 1-something and it was scored as a run.

Guess, I’ll have to watch the replay now. I’m sure they scored it right, just didn’t look like an “end around,” from my angle.

• D_BUFF

Wilson not seeing the field tonight?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Same.

I had to leave the room, and watched the play as I was walking out. Thought it was a lateral pass.

Just came back to the room and saw Mullens was still sitting on 1-something and it was scored as a run.

Guess, I’ll have to watch the replay now. I’m sure they scored it right, just didn’t look like an “end around,” from my angle.

Looked like a pass to me

• IT4MVP

@D_BUFF said...

Wilson not seeing the field tonight?

Wondering the same. Played him over Ingram in season long too smh

• D_BUFF

@IT4MVP said...

Wondering the same. Played him over Ingram in season long too smh

I don’t understand why he’s not playing. I have him in two yearly leagues and DFS tonight. Maybe Deebo active hurting him.

• callmetouch

0 field goals in the 1st half….makes me wonder the 2nd half slate

• yisman

Aiyuk, Kittle, Samuel have recorded rushes, but not Wilson

odd

• ifthethunder

Captain Kittle got me $2 in the Kentucky Chicken free thing, so I’m going to bed and hoping it’s still there when I wake up.
    ~

• Pandamonious

Anyone even seen Deontay Burnett for the Eagles?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he’s the same in the big $10 one too. Kind of shocked.

Rotoworld said that he’d be eased back into lineups. That might be a reason.

Yet honestly, I think most people didn’t know he was playing. Hate to admit it, but I honestly had no idea he was playing…lmao

I made a couple lineups real quick right before game time and never scrolled down. I guess I figured if he was playing he’d be more than 200 so I never even considered him, cause I didn’t see him there at the bottom.

• IronMonkey415

Wentz and his arm still have life in them. I thought he can’t throw anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).