NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• odanny

@JSteele said...

I’d probably take a shot on a 1st TD scorer prop.

If you think KC scores first i’d go Williams or Kelce.

If you think SF scores first, i’d go Mostert or Kittle

I got:

Kelce +850
    Kittle +1000
    Breida +2000
    Bourne +2200
    Hardman +2500

I’m done with those though, I might choose this one:

D. Williams +55 rushing
    Mostert +80
    Kelce and Kittle 7+ receptions
    +1100

Hardman to have 70 recv. yds and 1 TD’s
    +1600

D. Samuel 120 Recv. yds. and 1 TD is +1000
    E. Sanders to have the same is +1200

• BIF

@JSteele said...

I’d probably take a shot on a 1st TD scorer prop.

If you think KC scores first i’d go Williams or Kelce.

If you think SF scores first, i’d go Mostert or Kittle

Kendrick Bourne has a bunch of TDs early in games and 6 TDs overall since Week 9 – Niners love him on pass plays from around the 10yd line where he seems to get open at the back of the end zone.

He’d be my dart for a 1st Niners TD

• BIF

@hobbes2d said...

Kendrick Bourne

Agreed – didn’t see your post when I replied above

• emnj69

lol yeah KC and GB have the same weapons if u see that go get some glasseds-KC has the best te in football for the niners to worry about u think Jimmy G was a concern? Kelce will get two tds vs them just like Cooke did

• HoodsFromTheWood

@feezyg said...

save yourself a few bucks because i see the same team when i look at KC and GB

You’re probably overdue for some eyeglasses

• JSteele

FWIW Mattress Mack put a million on the Niners ML

He’s been betting a million against KC all through the playoffs though

• feezyg

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Yeah youre probably right, Aaron Jones is better than D Williams and Davante just as good as Tyreek if not better. Also, if Kelce is the best TE Kittle is the second best. Only reason i didnt make the same bet Mack made was cause i was 999,900 bucks short…

• HoodsFromTheWood

Now I lay me down to sleep,
    TyFreak beats Richard Sherman deep,
    not once not twice third time’s a charm,
    someone pull the fire alarm.

Tho all’s not lost Mostert’s a beast,
    crosses the goal line twice at least,
    and don’t be shocked when he breaks loose,
    catches a 60 yarder and the crowd chants Juice.

It’s Super Bowl weekend and the beers are on ice,
    my lineups are locked and some profit be nice,
    win lose or draw I know my wait will be short,
    13 more days till pitchers and catchers report.

• jmcdougall17

RE: Duplicate Lineups
    What I do, is when the slate starts download the .csv for that slate. Open the .csv in excel and click (highlight) the column that has the lineups. Than on Excel’s Home tab, choose Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells Rules, and then Duplicate Values. This will highlight all duplicate lineups a certain color, I think pink is default. Next CTRL:F to open up the find dialog box and search for your username. Click Next to scroll thru all your entries. If they are highlighted, they are duplicated, if no highlight, you have a unique lineup. It’s quick and easy and can be done just minutes after slate lock.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@feezyg said...

Yeah youre probably right, Aaron Jones is better than D Williams and Davante just as good as Tyreek if not better. Also, if Kelce is the best TE Kittle is the second best. Only reason i didnt make the same bet Mack made was cause i was 999,900 bucks short…

You forgot, Rodgers is better than Mahomes, LeFleur is a better coach than Reid etc etc. You probably think Green Bay has better BBQ than KC. Opinions and assholes, we’re all entitled to one and we sit on the other.

• feezyg

@Hoods From The Wood said...

You forgot, Rodgers is better than Mahomes, LeFleur is a better coach than Reid etc etc. You probably think Green Bay has better BBQ than KC. Opinions and assholes, we’re all entitled to one and we sit on the other.

I didnt say Rodgers>Mahomes because i only state facts. Im a Bears fan, so i know a good QB only gets you so far because Ive seen the Packers repeatly own a trash division only to be bitch slapped when faced with halfway decent competion, including this year. Hey, wait a minute, i just described KC. But yeah ill take Shanahan and Co. over Homer Simpson since ive actually seen him blow it multiple times (did he really blow a 30 pt lead to Andrew Luck in the PLAYOFFS?!)…

• hautalak

Man we have some people that need to get their head examined this week. Squid get back here!

• squidkill

This is what happens when you have 2 weeks dissect one game. All kinds of crazy fake narratives and angles get over analyzed.

• hautalak

@squidkill said...

This is what happens when you have 2 weeks dissect one game. All kinds of crazy fake narratives and angles get over analyzed.

I actually heard John Lynch is suiting up for this one! lol

• squidkill

Lets start a fun topic:

Props- Everyone give their favorite Super Bowl prop they like- Mine are- Anything UNDER yards for Sammy Watkins- (I think I saw 50 yds) and the OVER for rushing yards for SF FB Juszczyk (I think I saw at 9)

Also if you wager on a NON QB to score 2 or more TD’s also bet the same person for MVP

• DickyBigtop

@JSteele said...

Lololololol

That ex heroine junkie after he dumped millions in playoffs said he will not lay a bet on Super Bowl. Dude is sad. Don’t be like Mack. Like being an alcoholic bar owner. Who is stopping you.

• DickyBigtop

That guy is the mush. That was my sign. I’m laying KC all day, every way.

• feezyg

@DickyBigtop said...

That guy is the mush. That was my sign. I’m laying KC all day, every way.

Cant bet like Mattress Mack unless you got whats under Mack mattress…

• odanny

@JSteele said...

That’s awesome, hope he wins as much as he did on the Astros.

• emnj69

@squidkill said...

Lets start a fun topic:

Props- Everyone give their favorite Super Bowl prop they like- Mine are- Anything UNDER yards for Sammy Watkins- (I think I saw 50 yds) and the OVER for rushing yards for SF FB Juszczyk (I think I saw at 9)

Also if you wager on a NON QB to score 2 or more TD’s also bet the same person for MVP

jimmy g rushing for over 3.5 yards-I like the over
    number of rush attempts
    t hilll .5 I like the over
    d samuel .5 I like the over

I am not a prop guy but if I was I would go with those three of the top of my head

• emnj69

@feezyg said...

so u say that the packers and chiefs are the same team basically and then compare Kelce to Kittle-Kittle plays for the niners-the packers do not have a viable TE Jimmy G washed out years ago and he is the packers td-Arod played bad this year and only real weapon was adams.

the niners wont have an answer for Kelce -the better tight ends they faced were effective in the red zone cooke having two tds

A better comparison would be the Saints and the Chiefs offense as both have weapons at the rb te and wr position and that offense put up near 50 on them

The Chiefs D has gotten better as the season went along and has a few big play guys in Jones Suggs(great addition) Mathieu

• HoodsFromTheWood

@feezyg said...

I didnt say Rodgers>Mahomes because i only state facts.

feezyg 011 hours ago
    @Hoods From The Wood said…

Yeah youre probably right, Aaron Jones is better than D Williams and Davante just as good as Tyreek if not better.

Just for the record, these are opinions not facts

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Lets start a fun topic:

Will Andy Reid Eat A Cheeseburger Before The End Of The Super Bowl Broadcast? (Oddshark)

Yes: +1200

No: -7500

Will Joe Buck or Troy Aikman say ‘Patriots’? (BetOnline.ag)

Yes: -300

No: +200 ( Yes I did this one on purpose )

Will they mention Andy Reid Punt/Pass/Kick? (BetOnline.ag)

No: -200

Yes: +150 ( I hope they show the video, hilarious)

• bcandrws

@feezyg said...

Based on what exactly? Beating HOU and TEN? They shouldnt even have been there, it should have been NE and IND, both of which have already handled Patty previous. So unless you think Patty Mayonnaise could replace ARod on this years Packers and win it all, save yourself a few bucks because i see the same team when i look at KC and GB…

NE lost to KC and TN and HOU beat TN in the regular season as well but both lost by double digits in the playoffs so that statement is null and void about ind.

• bcandrws

@JSteele said...

He had 2 million on the titans

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).