NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@cjrswish said...

Most likely that it will be a fairly basic lineup that splits the winnings 50 ways, leaving 700-1.5k on the table will differentiate you enough from all the first time players throwing a dart into this tourney and using up all of the salary. Fading Mahomes and leaving $700+ will differentiate you from probably 60-70% of the field.

That’s exactly what I did. I have 1/8 Mahomes. Played some on FD too but it’s just impossible to differentiate there with only 5 players instead of 6.

I also staked a friend who’s playing the $5.3K. No Matt Moore in that one obviously.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Does anyone have the perfect lineup from last years superbowl slates on FD and DK? I have the winning milly lineups, I dont know if they are also the perfect lineup.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@jv21 said...

Does anyone have the perfect lineup from last years superbowl slates on FD and DK? I have the winning milly lineups, I dont know if they are also the perfect lineup.

https://www.linestarapp.com/Perfect/Sport/NFL/Site/DraftKings/PID/133

I don’t think it existed the year before. I think you had to draft defense players too or something like that.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

https://www.linestarapp.com/Perfect/Sport/NFL/Site/DraftKings/PID/133

I don’t think it existed the year before. I think you had to draft defense players too or something like that.

Yeah NE/LAR was the first superbowl with showdown slates.

Thanks for the link.

Looks like the winning lineups were also the perfect lineup. Hmm..

• marker0357

I think a QB will be part of the lineup this year.

• bcandrws

How has K’WAUN WILLIAMS done against good slot receivers?

• RatedDAL

My gut feeling says Coleman isn’t right and gets pulled or knocked out again and Breida is a slate breaker.

Go Niners

• JH822547

If KC get up big is it possible Breida sees work as a pass catcher regardless of injuries.

• RatedDAL

@JH822547 said...

If KC get up big is it possible Breida sees work as a pass catcher regardless of injuries.

I don’t see it if Coleman and Mostert are both 100 but ya never know. I think all 3 backs are pretty similar in pass catching situations though Breida’s boom.or bust so if it’s a big catch up, it’s possible.

• Awon1

@RatedDAL said...

My gut feeling says Coleman isn’t right and gets pulled or knocked out again and Breida is a slate breaker.

Go Niners

Except that Tevin Coleman was out in the 2nd half last game and Breida never saw the field at all the entire 2nd half. Even when the game was over and they could have rested Mostert they still chose to play Mostert. Breida won’t play tonight.

• Awon1

@JH822547 said...

Raheem Mostert was a wide receiver when he first came to college. He’ll be their receiving back.

I played Breida in 2nd half showdown last game after Coleman was injured and he was min price and he got me a nice 0. Won’t be making that mistake again. I also had the nuts with Adams, Jones, Rodgers, 49ers def, and Mostert but Breida cost me. Someone else like Graham and I win that showdown.

• noddy

Top 3 prop bets out there?

• TopDawgs07

Sanders or Coleman?

• Lamms30

@TopDawgs07 said...

Sanders or Coleman?

Don’t really like either..think the Niners try to run all day to keep Mahomes on the sideline. Just worry Coleman had a separated shoulder and could leave anytime. That being said Sanders is probably higher reward play if KC focuses on stopping run and Coleman injury 🤷🏻‍♂️

• homers1226

cap kittle

mic drop

• keephustlincuz

@homers1226 said...

cap kittle

mic drop

Maybe… Hopefully he doesn’t spend his day blocking for the run game.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@marker0357 said...

I think a QB will be part of the lineup this year.

Lol pretty far out on that limb

• Dfspacman

Chances Sherman gets called for defensive holding lol

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Dfspacman said...

Chances Sherman gets called for defensive holding lol

He’s not fast enough to get ahold of Tyreek

• cgg716

Throwing a Robinson dart, leaving 3k on the table on FD, go for broke lol

• jmchica

Famous hippo Fiona throws up on Kansas City Chiefs in annual Super Bowl prediction
    The unconventional way in which Fiona picked her team has left some wondering if it is a good or bad sign for the Chiefs.

• jmchica

https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/1222985907105681408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1222985907105681408&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston.com%2Fsports%2Fanimals%2F2020%2F02%2F01%2Ffiona-hippo-super-bowl-kansas-city-chiefs

• superstars92

@DickyBigtop said...

$267,000 Fan Duel prop bet on Williams rushing under 53.5 yards. He has only gone over that number 3 times this season. That’s an elite bet.

That’s because he wasn’t the feature back for like for the first 10 games this season or was injured.

• monarch

I’m not high on Damien Williams but he seems to be good for Sammy Watkins

• DickyBigtop

@superstars92 said...

That’s because he wasn’t the feature back for like for the first 10 games this season or was injured.

Lame duck counter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).