NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dunzor

What was the winning lineup?

• 49noobers

This hurts and I am almost down to tears but yeah if it had to be someone, I am glad it’s Andy ried. Great guy, down to earth and been unlucky before. We have a strong roster and will come back stronger next season. Go niners.

• Kamais_Ookin

Oof lost a lot on this game lost the over on game total and mostert rush yards, lost the 9rs live bet spreads, lost on everything.

• mrshhhh

I just needed san fran to complete 3 or 4 passes to kittle on that last drive ot debo or kittle to win it all

• JH822547

Is that the optimal line up or can you swap a kicker for Bourne?

• DickyBigtop

You heard it hear first. Mattress Mack is the mush.

• BIF

@bcandrws said...

Yea I only had 4 lineups in the milly

Nice win 👍

• odanny

@deadphish said...

GO CHEFS!
    my mom is gonna be on a float in the parade for former cheerleaders of Chiefs

That’s awesome, when was she a cheerleader?

• emoney1214

Lol that mahomes sack at the end really changed the top of the milly on fd

• bcandrws

I had the winning lineup with D. Williams at cpt. Pat mahomes, hill, watkins, bourne and justczyk

• BIF

@damionismyname said...

23 ppl tied for first so like 43 I think.

They get the money for 2nd to 23rd as well

It’s $64K+ each

• bcandrws

@BIF said...

Nice win 👍

Thanks I was sitting here sweating wanting KC to win but I was like I need a Bourne catch but then when Williams got the TD the sealed it

• bcandrws

I got 64k

• superjon

Didn’t look at my lineups all game. Actually made a profit.

Best lineup finished in 381th place

Good season fellas

• damionismyname

@BIF said...

They get the money for 2nd to 23rd as well

It’s $64K+ each

oh damn, why do they do that? why not just chop first?

• zovyn

7-way split on the F/D Million$ tournament – $183k each. Williams(MVP)-Mahomes-Hill-Watkins-Juszczyk

• Dunzor

I didn’t do great at dfs for the game but I hit a 5/5 and 3/3 on MKF for about $1200 profit so that made it a good game

• Dunzor

@damionismyname said...

oh damn, why do they do that? why not just chop first?

Because then where would the 2-23rd place money go? To the guy in 24th so that he earns more than those that chopped first?

• keephustlincuz

Until next year mofos.

• IronMonkey415

as for me I lost all $69 I played on FD.

• damionismyname

@Dunzor said...

Because then where would the 2-23rd place money go? To the guy in 24th so that he earns more than those that chopped first?

no I just figured first was first, dude in 24 would get second but I see what they do. just cover that many spots for the tie then go from there. kinda screws those right behind them though.

• emoney1214

@zovyn said...

7-way split on the F/D Million$ tournament – $183k each. Williams(MVP)-Mahomes-Hill-Watkins-Juszczyk

Did you see 1st before that? It was a gigantic tie for like 6k a piece before mahommes took the sack to run out the clock. Those guys must have jumped from like 1k winnings to 183k on essentially a kneel down. That is mind boggling to me.

• monarch

All those guys that chopped…if one of them would have entered that lineup into the second (softer) tournament they would have won 100k.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@bcandrws said...

I’m in 1st in the milly

Good job!

• JH822547

@keephustlincuz said...

Until next year mofos.

Next week you mean

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler