NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emoney1214

@damionismyname said...

no I just figured first was first, dude in 24 would get second.

That makes no sense. So if 1st place gets 50k and 50 people tie, they each get 1 k. If 2 place gets 25k, then the 51st person gets 25k wtf… You on bath salts?

• JH822547

@monarch said...

All those guys that chopped…if one of them would have entered that lineup into the second (softer) tournament they would have won 100k.

The play action winner had the same line up, indeed all of the tournaments I entered had the same winning line up.

• damionismyname

@JH822547 said...

Next week you mean

just read the rules, pretty much offensive focused. lots of scoring.

• monarch

Someone won 100k with 130 and not 131. Chiefs D instead of Bourne

• odanny

@BIF said...

Shouldn’t have had even to throw deep; plenty of time left and all 3 timeouts – should have ran on 1st down and then dink/dunk and run their way down the field

Getting zero on 1st down flipped the down/distance in KC’s favor

Shanahan with a two-fer in the S.B.

• DickyBigtop

The Mush

• damionismyname

@emoney1214 said...

That makes no sense. So if 1st place gets 50k and 50 people tie, they each get 1 k. If 2 place gets 25k, then the 51st person gets 25k wtf… You on bath salts?

I mean I see that but a tie for first is a tie for first usually. not on bath salts b*tch, no need for the insults. change that corny ass avatar also. you look like you attended Clippers fan camp and took picture.

• Hoods From The Wood

@bcandrws said...

I got 64k

Excellent

• JH822547

@monarch said...

Someone won 100k with 130 and not 131. Chiefs D instead of Bourne

Ah I see, the ‘Superbowl Special’ one.

• emoney1214

@damionismyname said...

I mean I see that but a tie for first is a tie for first usually. not on bath salts b*tch, no need for the insults. change that corny ass avatar also. you look like you attended Clippers fan camp and took picture.

You say no need for insults and fail at trying to insult me. That’s Mark Madsen lol. Should I post some more pictures of professional athletes and you can insult them as if they were actually me?

• monarch

@JH822547 said...

Ah I see, the ‘Superbowl Special’ one.

They say those are softer because you are getting pros 151-300 crunches

• bcandrws

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Excellent

Thank you

• damionismyname

@emoney1214 said...

You say no need for insults and fail at trying to insult me. That’s Mark Madsen lol. Should I post some more pictures of professional athletes and you can insult them as if they were actually me?

well he seems to be an idiot just like the poster so you have something in common.

• nloc

Some guy on here last year said Patrick Mahomes will never lead the chiefs to the super bowl.

• Skee

Cashed 8 of 8 and won a 3 man even with 100% Hardman lol

• bcandrws

Had do you request payout

• kinger

FD just changed the scoring in my tournament. Hmm.

• Hoods From The Wood

@damionismyname said...

well he seems to be an idiot just like the poster so you have something in common.

So some BB player you never met seems like an idiot yet you thought the 23 people who tied for first should get MUCH less than 24th. Take the deserved criticism like a man

• BIF

@bcandrws said...

Click withdrawal 😂
    Then enter how much you want

• squidkill

@bcandrws said...

Sleep on this bro. Congrats

• bcandrws

@BIF said...

Click withdrawal 😂
    Then enter how much you want

Lol I mean do they send the entire amount to to your bank right away?

• bcandrws

@squidkill said...

Sleep on this bro. Congrats

Thanks yea I will celebrate with the wife while watching the masked singer

• keephustlincuz

@bcandrws said...

The young kids nowadays. Too crazy for me.

Good job. Enjoy the money.

• Hoods From The Wood

@bcandrws said...

Dude if you request a check to your home, they send it by 2 day courier and you can take a pic of the check, frame and hang it in memory of a great victory

• Hoods From The Wood

@bcandrws said...

Lol if I won 64k Mrs Hood would be celebrating all over and under me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler