NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• keephustlincuz

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Lol if I won 64k Mrs Hood would be celebrating all over and under me.

If the woods are rocking….don’t come knocking.

• mr_papageorgio

@bcandrws said...

Thanks yea I will celebrate with the wife while watching the masked singer

Tell the wife you won $10k. That’s enough to buy her something nice and make her happy while still leaving a little in the “fun” account for you.

• BIF

@bcandrws said...

Lol I mean do they send the entire amount to to your bank right away?

I always request a check; the only other option is PayPal I believe.

My checks have always come within 3 days

I’m Canadian so we don’t have to pay tax on our winnings but you should be setting aside about $20K of that (assuming you don’t have significant other losses coming up in 2020). Lock up $20K in an interest bearing instrument for a year and use that to pay your tax bill in a year.

• BIF

@mr_papageorgio said...

Tell the wife you won $10k. That’s enough to buy her something nice and make her happy while still leaving a little in the “fun” account for you.

I “may” have done a few times before

• damionismyname

@Hoods From The Wood said...

So some BB player you never met seems like an idiot yet you thought the 23 people who tied for first should get MUCH less than 24th. Take the deserved criticism like a man

wasnt about the criticism it was the insult that came with it, not complaining about your criticism am I? and yes the avatar guy looks like a cheesy idiot.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

I “may” have done a few times before

If you don’t go way under the amount you are a fool.

• squidkill

@mr_papageorgio said...

At the very least; reverse the number to 46

• bcandrws

@BIF said...

I’m Canadian so we don’t have to pay tax on our winnings but you should be setting aside about $20K of that (assuming you don’t have significant other losses coming up in 2020). Lock up $20K in an interest bearing instrument for a year and use that to pay your tax bill in a year.

Thanks. Will do

• emnj69

Congrats to the dude that won the nice prize – definitely consider taxes between state and fed u are probably looking at 35-40% unless u have losses to bring down

As for game I thought both coaches called bad games on offense and got away from what they do best thankfully Andy woke up went no huddle had pm rolling out and took the deep shot to hill. SF should have ran Mossert down their throat from play one

I bet big on KC and knew they would win but like the other two games the wait was not easy but +11 was glorious

As frank the tank said it feels so good when it hits your lips

• fleishmo6

i lost every either or bet possible lol
    thank god I bet KC to win early in the year and got 12-1 odds
    barely eeked out some cash
    congrats on your win

• bcandrws

I didn’t really have any big losses because I never mme. I just enter no more than 20 lineups sometimes i win like 1000 here or there mostly like 3 or 4 hundred and I just keep it in my bank roll and play off it. I only entered 4 lineups in the milly yesterday and 6 in the 3 dollar and I cashed all 8 lineups

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@deadphish said...

GO CHEFS!
    my mom is gonna be on a float in the parade for former cheerleaders of Chiefs

pics of your mom or GTFO

• yisman

@depalma13 said...

sorry, but this half time show sucks.

I mostly ignored it but I was told it resembled what you’d see in a Mexican strip club.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

if SF scores, this game will some how hit the over

it almost hit the over anyway

when Mahomes ran backwards and threw it up in the air, unsurprisingly, the receiver was wide open but ball was out of bounds.

If Mahomes throws it in play, it’s a TD and a 38-24 final (or 37-24)

not sure if mentioned, but the Mahomes rushing prop got bet up from 29.5 to 36.5

He had 44 entering the final drive, and lost 15 yards rushing due to kneeldowns. Final number: 29

• tristanwolf

anyone know how bigt’s stake kings went?

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

He had tons of Kittle and Jimmy G so he took a bath.

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2020-nfl-countdown

If you did Monday and Wednesday, you earned 550 crowns, or 1 dollar.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

I didn’t invest in any of BigT’s shares, but I was rooting for him. He only cashed 1/12 of his $5k buy in Milly entries for $10k. So $63k/$76k only returned $10k.

• odanny

The sharps got it right, they all picked the better team. Early in the week 76% of the money was on KC, by game time it was around 61%. I knew SF was the better team and the smarter bet but I also knew I could not bet against Mahomes and Reid, Reid being the sentimental fave. and Mahomes being the best player in the NFL. The 50th anniversary of their last win put all the stars in alignment and I emptied all my money into the KC -1.5 pool, including two previous futures bets, one at +325 and one at +210. I thought I was done for at one point, but the Mahomes magic gave me a $900 win.

• squidkill

Great year fellas. Love you all. See you in September. I’ll be in the golf streets for awhile

• bcandrws

@BIF said...

DraftKings replied with an email and said they only do bank drafts for large amounts

• Dunzor

@bcandrws said...

DraftKings replied with an email and said they only do bank drafts for large amounts

I’ve used that before and it’s better than check or PayPal cause it’ll hit your account faster and takes out an extra step

• bcandrws

@Dunzor said...

I’ve used that before and it’s better than check or PayPal cause it’ll hit your account faster and takes out an extra step

i just replied to the email. for aome reason when i clicked the link it didnt let me log in to draftkings. waiting to see if they reply back

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I was 5.48 points away from #1. I still made out with close to $400 and I also won a bunch of free entries into XFL, PGA, NBA, and MLB games.

• Dr_Gonzo

DK gave me an XFL ticket for this weekend. Anyone playing? Any good resources?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler