NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

“”“”“”“”“” With apologies to all the NE fans, Brady won more SB’s but IMO Montana is the greatest QB of my lifetime. He was more mobile, almost graceful compared to the more mechanically correct TB12”“”“”“”“”“”“”“

Oh Hood- Labels / Smabels. My Aunt was the greatest (GAOAT) Aunt of all-time, until she became my Uncle.

• squidkill

IMO- besides Mahomes- Really not a fan of the KC squad- Kelce (clown) T. Hill (child abuser) – Suggs (thug) — Gimme the Hunk of a Man Jimmy G and SF all day FOR THE WIN!!

• odanny

Per Todd Furhman:

Mahomes Career Road Record versus Top 10 Defenses:

10-1

Me Likey.

• superstars92

squid you don’t like Mecole Hardman?

Is Hardman faster than Hill? I think they should race and see.

• squidkill

I like HARDMAN’s game day entrance outfits they have been pretty good- – Outside of that, he fails to produce on the field in the playoffs yet- (yes I know he’s a rook)

Speed guys are one bad hammy from being beat in a 40 yard dash by mom.

• superstars92

@squidkill said...

I like HARDMAN’s game day entrance outfits they have been pretty good- – Outside of that, he fails to produce on the field in the playoffs yet- (yes I know he’s a rook)

Speed guys are one bad hammy from being beat in a 40 yard dash by mom.

You know if you want to hate on the Chiefs more, their RB Damien Williams was also kicked off of his college team.

• MrFreeze53

@monarch said...

Plus our All Pro center went absolutely crazy in the days leading up to the Super Bowl and did not play. Barrett Robbins

Completely forgot about this. Holy post football spiral. Apparently he is Bi-Polar, but man o man CTE has to be involved thats a rough life hes led. On his wiki page “According to his wife, Robbins spent most of the day before the Super Bowl partying across the border in Tijuana, Mexico; he had thought the Raiders already won the game and he was celebrating their “victory.” Yikes.

• squidkill

@superstars92 said...

squid you don’t like Mecole Hardman?

Is Hardman faster than Hill? I think they should race and see.

My mom once said she used all her battery power in her toy on Andy Reid. That is enough KC hate to fill the rest of my lifetime.

• odanny

Chiefs Defense since Week 12

PPG Allowed: 15.3 NFL Rank: 1st

Rush YPG Allowed: 93.7 NFL Rank: 4th

Wk 12: BYE
    Wk 13: Oakland (H)
    Wk 14 New England
    Wk: 15 Denver (H)
    Wk 16: Bears
    Wk 17: Chargers (H)

• hobbes2d

@odanny said...

Chiefs Defense since Week 12

PPG Allowed: 15.3 NFL Rank: 1st

Rush YPG Allowed: 93.7 NFL Rank: 4th

Wk 12: BYE
    Wk 13: Oakland (H)
    Wk 14 New England
    Wk: 15 Denver (H)
    Wk 16: Bears
    Wk 17: Chargers (H)

What juggernauts they played lol.

4 non playoff teams and an offense with no skill talent.

• superstars92

So in regards to this actual slate, Jeff Wilson Jr is only 1k. However, his value completely depends on Tevin Coleman shoulder. If Coleman’s shoulder is ok, he’ll be nearly 0% owned. If not, I can see like 25% ownership on him.

• superjon

@superstars92 said...

So in regards to this actual slate, Jeff Wilson Jr is only 1k. However, his value completely depends on Tevin Coleman shoulder. If Coleman’s shoulder is ok, he’ll be nearly 0% owned. If not, I can see like 25% ownership on him.

I hope 25% of the field plays Jeff Wilson.

• superstars92

@superjon said...

I hope 25% of the field plays Jeff Wilson.

It’s really not a bad play if Coleman is out. There’s a good shot he’s the #2 back.

• hobbes2d

@superstars92 said...

It’s really not a bad play if Coleman is out. There’s a good shot he’s the #2 back.

He’d probably just be the goaline back like he was all year whenever Coleman or Breida were out.

• odanny

@hobbes2d said...

What juggernauts they played lol.

4 non playoff teams and an offense with no skill talent.

Don’t be hatin’.

• JSteele

@hobbes2d said...

He’d probably just be the goaline back like he was all year whenever Coleman or Breida were out.

Jeff Wilson goes from inactive to super bowl hero? I like it

• superstars92

@hobbes2d said...

I mean I don’t know what the 49ers will do if Coleman is out, but Wilson is the stone cold minimum on DK, so it allows you in showdown to play your Chiefs stacks.

You can also choose Breida too, but I have no idea what Shannahan will do. He might just play Mostert all 3 downs and goal line too.

• Seyedaed

going all in on KC. $3000 for them to win it.

Seriously – KC defense is a little better. I don’t think they will be able to run the ball like they did against GB. I think once KC takes the lead there’s huge advantage becaue now SF has to come back and they may end up in desperate mode. If SF can take a 1st quarter lead they will have a HUGE advantage. Still though even if SF takes the 1st quarter lead KC has a great chance to come back. IF KC takes the lead early it’s going to put SF in a huge hole and they will have to reserve all their emotions to even make a comeback, which they can but the nerves will kill them.

• Seyedaed

going all in on KC. $3000 for them to win it.

Seriously – KC defense is a little better. I don’t think they will be able to run the ball like they did against GB. I think once KC takes the lead there’s huge advantage becaue now SF has to come back and they may end up in desperate mode. If SF can take a 1st quarter lead they will have a HUGE advantage. Still though even if SF takes the 1st quarter lead KC has a great chance to come back. IF KC takes the lead early it’s going to put SF in a huge hole and they will have to reserve all their emotions to even make a comeback, which they can but the nerves will kill them.

• TopDawgs07

Personally, I like the Niners in this game. Teams able to put pressure on QBs with just their front 4 have good success against great QBs and offenses. i.e. NY Giants over Pats twice, Denver over Carolina, etc.

Will DK only run Showdowns for the SB or will we get some Pro Bowl/SB games? In past years, Pro Bowl DSTs are the play. Super cheap and often get a TD in the Pro Bowl.

• bcandrws

@TopDawgs07 said...

Personally, I like the Niners in this game. Teams able to put pressure on QBs with just their front 4 have good success against great QBs and offenses. i.e. NY Giants over Pats twice, Denver over Carolina, etc.

Will DK only run Showdowns for the SB or will we get some Pro Bowl/SB games? In past years, Pro Bowl DSTs are the play. Super cheap and often get a TD in the Pro Bowl.

I will say this. Newton was not the passer mahomes is, as great as brady and manning werw. They are different types of QBs. Neither had the arm strength or the mobility mahomes has, and the angles he is able to throw the ball no QB has ever been able to do that maybe rodgers in his prime. That comes from his baseball playing. Not only that, the speed they have at the skill positions SF has not faced all year.

• BIF

@bcandrws said...

I will say this. Newton was not the passer mahomes is, as great as brady and manning werw. They are different types of QBs. Neither had the arm strength or the mobility mahomes has, and the angles he is able to throw the ball no QB has ever been able to do that maybe rodgers in his prime. That comes from his baseball playing. Not only that, the speed they have at the skill positions SF has not faced all year.

KC has not faced a RB as fast as Mostert either – I saw that his TD on Sunday that he went around the edge and ran in from the 20 or 30 registered the fastest speed of ANY player all season on the Next Gen Stats meter….even faster than Tyreek and Hardman

The Chiefs handled the zero or one-cut running of Henry but Mostert is a different kind of beast that will test your LBs ability to cover/tackle laterally on the edge and test their angles.

• superjon

@BIF said...

KC has not faced a RB as fast as Mostert either – I saw that his TD on Sunday that he went around the edge and ran in from the 20 or 30 registered the fastest speed of ANY player all season on the Next Gen Stats meter….even faster than Tyreek and Hardman

The Chiefs handled the zero or one-cut running of Henry but Mostert is a different kind of beast that will test your LBs ability to cover/tackle laterally on the edge and test their angles.

Sooo…bet the over?

• superstars92

@BIF said...

They faced Lamar Jackson though and contained his rushing.

• BIF

@superstars92 said...

They faced Lamar Jackson though and contained his rushing.

…..but Lamar threw for 267 vs Chiefs (and he only ran 8 times for 46)

Against SF, Lamar had only 105 yards passing and 16 carries for 101 yds rushing

Both teams did ok vs Lamar but SF shut him down more so they can surely slow Mahomes down – tough to stop of course but the SF D is good when healthy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).