NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 53.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@monarch said...

Anyone playing today’s Pro Bowl? Pretty decent contest on DK. I figured there would be an interest in that

Go get some help. It’s Sunday morning. I’m sure there are plenty of meetings.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Anyone playing today’s Pro Bowl? Pretty decent contest on DK. I figured there would be an interest in that

AVERAGE PRO BOWL DRAFTKINGS POINTS BY POSITION

TE 10.7
    DST 9.08
    WR 7.69
    QB 7.27
    RB 6.01

last 7 Pro Bowls

• monarch

@squidkill said...

Go get some help. It’s Sunday morning. I’m sure there are plenty of meetings.

Insightful. Thanks dude

• BIF

@Hoods From The Wood said...

AVERAGE PRO BOWL DRAFTKINGS POINTS BY POSITION

TE 10.7
    DST 9.08
    WR 7.69
    QB 7.27
    RB 6.01

last 7 Pro Bowls

Kickers ?

• monarch

Do we think Mark Andrews is still limited or that Harbaugh will dial him back?

• monarch

Defenses are nice because they have a literal floor of six points in the format. The AFC defense is pretty loaded with Gilmore, White plus all those pass rushers

• odanny

@monarch said...

Defenses are nice because they have a literal floor of six points in the format. The AFC defense is pretty loaded with Gilmore, White plus all those pass rushers

Watching the skills challenge, Cousins and Wilson were deadly accurate with their throws, Watson and Jackson, not so much. Even with the AFC defense I think those two need to be considered, and Cousins is 3.4K cheaper than Wilson. Play both defenses and have lots of $ left.

• monarch

Ya…there might as well not be a salary cap. I think AFC D as the CPT is sharp being that the absolute worst they can do is nine points and it only gets better with sacks, fumbles, int, DTD etc.

Edit: I’m wrong. I misunderstood something I heard on a pod in regards to scoring. Still like the AFC D though but not quite as much

• ripking

anyone think Lamar will run during this game?

• monarch

@ripking said...

anyone think Lamar will run during this game?

I read that QBs just dont run in these. I do think he will thrown it to Keenan Allen a bunch

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

Kickers ?

Wasn’t on the site I referenced but roughly 7.2, right around QBs. Not only do kickers not have the luxury of bringing with them their long snapper (Baltimore’s LS Morgan Cox did make it) and holder, they also must contend with narrower goal posts as they’re shrunk from 18 ft 6 in to 14 ft for the Pro Bowl game.

• monarch

I think the new make it take it rule could help the kicker that is leading

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

I think the new make it take it rule could help the kicker that is leading

That rule is a new alternative to the onside kick. Already have no kick offs. Scoring teams get an option for a 4th and 15 from their own 25 yd line in lieu of an onside kick. Most likely an end of game scenario where if it’s unsuccessful, leading team takes a knee?

• rourke441

i am betting super bowl player and game props any suggestions

• monarch

I wonder if Amari Cooper shows up now that he has a quarterback that can throw the ball down the field a bit?

• realphipps

@monarch said...

I wonder if Amari Cooper shows up now that he has a quarterback that can throw the ball down the field a bit?

Or if he takes it easy with free agency pending considering his history of injuries.

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Or if he takes it easy with free agency pending considering his history of injuries.

You are most likely correct.

• LegiaWwa

Play all 4 tight ends and count your money later

• monarch

@LegiaWwa said...

Play all 4 tight ends and count your money later

Also correct but I like Hooper far and away the most. Doyle and Andrews were less than 100 percent down the stretch

• deadphish

anybody dealing w/slight injuries that may not play as many snaps?
    who is likely to play most snaps?

• monarch

@deadphish said...

anybody dealing w/slight injuries that may not play as many snaps?
    who is likely to play most snaps?

TEs have to play every snap and each team has two of them. I like Hooper and Doyle to be on the field a lot

• BIF

@monarch said...

Drops the first pass thrown to him….so NO !

• BIF

@monarch said...

TEs have to play every snap and each team has two of them. I like Hooper and Doyle to be on the field a lot

Jared Cook has his QB in game so that helps him

• yisman

Lamar as bad today as he was against Tennessee

• Dfspacman

Hooper not doing anything lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).