• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

So, Im on draft 147 right now and will finish up my 150 here in the next couple of days. I plan on going back over them and analyzing them. Some basic stuff like draft pick distribution, but really want to see how the drafts have evolved over the last two months. Any interest in seeing what I pull together? I can write a Blog thingy or just post it here in the forum. just curious before I spend some time.

Anything anyone is curious about. With all the Tyreek evolution stuff, I will definitely go back and see the latest I got him :)

Piggy

• ironmiket

definitely interested in seeing it

• rishipatel412

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m worried that when the chiefs play the raiders week 13 all the early tyreek entries will advance to week 14 :/

• zpruitt3

@rishipatel412 said...

I’m worried that when the chiefs play the raiders week 13 all the early tyreek entries will advance to week 14 :/

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

Interesting, it looks like May 27th was the date to get Tyreek the latest….I will need to see what date he got cleared or that whisper started to come out.

• rishipatel412

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah I faded him early in the season so I ended up deciding to not max the championship. Put 150 in the second Mini championship though :)

• baseballislife93

When did the 3.5m champ contest come out ?

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

Couldnt have been much before May 24th, when I drafted my first.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

Putting finishing touches on a blog post to analyze my 150

• mciama2000

What round does this typical run on QBs start at?

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

I mean, Mahomes goes 3/4. Watson has basically moved from pick 70 to pick 60 over the past month. Rodgers is next usually in the sixth. Luck used to be here as well….but the calf/ankle/thyroid/period hurting him has made him slide. Rounds 8-10 get pretty slow and most people are grabbing QB’s then.

• DFSx42

i’ve done 48 of my 50 on yahoo and planning on doing the same, may be interesting to compare?

• Deadwalrus911

Who the heck wants to play a game were u have a 150 lineups and basically you have every player! You have no idea what to even root for….its fine if your playijg for the money but this aint fantasy football the way it was meant to be played ! Its just about the money booooooooooo

• manBEAST

It appears as if 27 entries are paid out of 165888 seems like they could of made a better payout structure for those of us that just wanted to enter once or a few times, but no thanks! I understand its week 1 and its a promo tournament best ball style but it should be structured to make people want to deposit on the site, but seems to be setup for the pros that want to enter 150 times.

• DabsAndFrags

You might be missing the point of best ball, it’s not to have the entire offensive NFL spread across 150 lineups. Granted you could draft 1 of every player, but in reality you invest larger amounts in to plays you’re willing to take a stand on. Just like DFS.

• DabsAndFrags

Thats not the payout structure lol. You beat the other 11 people in your first pod you cash. If my math is right the top 13,824 cash for a minimum of $60.

• Deadwalrus911

What u are saying is impossible for the furst half of the draft…..i cant sell out on my rb 1 and 2 or wr 1 it depends what spot i draft in. Sometimes my wr1 is going to be hopkins, sometimes it obj, sometimes its adams. Yea i may get the same 13 amd 14 round pick everytime for my sleeper TE2 but its best ball and hes unlikely to have any major impact if the top half of my draft isnt working. Also it takes almost 300 hours to do 150 drafts without any hours of prep add that in and its not a fun hobby its a job

Thats 2 months worth of work, just from the start to the end of the draft, dont think FF was supposed to be a full time job!

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

@Deadwalrus911 said...

Also it takes almost 300 hours to do 150 drafts without any hours of prep

It certainly takes commitment and effort, but for me its a labor of love. I put in my own work for every slate I play in each sport, but I also think thats why Im profitable.

Its also why I thought sharing some of my learnings over the 150 drafts might be valuable to others. To each their own.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

Now that all my 25’s are done, about to do my first 125 this season. Lol.

• Deadwalrus911

Yea still wish there was something better for us guys that just wanna drink a beer, lite up some herb and having a rooting interest in the game that already have good jobs abd cant or dont want to dedicate 4 months out of the year preparing for a 150 BB drafts that are not that nuch fun once the draft is over anyway! just my humble opinion!

• bigez952

@Deadwalrus911 said...

Yea still wish there was something better for us guys that just wanna drink a beer, lite up some herb and having a rooting interest in the game that already have good jobs abd cant or dont want to dedicate 4 months out of the year preparing for a 150 BB drafts that are not that nuch fun once the draft is over anyway! just my humble opinion!

There is literally a million options out there for fantasy football players of different skill levels so I don’t understand your point. So what if this particular tournament out of the million available options isn’t for you. Just go join a single 12 person team for $3 and I bet it will fit well for the casual fan.

• Smallchimp

@Deadwalrus911 said...

That’s why regular fantasy football and DFS are fun, they give you a chance to be engaged during the season rather than just preparing for a BB draft that you don’t mess with after the fact. Yeah, I’m not as hot on best ball as I was when I tried it out for the first time, but it’s kinda cool in the sense that they’re little time capsules of different moments in off-season. I also do DFS and season long fantasy, so I don’t sweat that BB doesn’t give me the chance to be engaged though.

• texasboss302

Anyone know who won the draft.com championship last year? What did the roster look like? When was it drafted?

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

• x2

CSURam won the Platinum. Ertz was huge for him in the end. He definitely went 2 Top TE’s. Not sure when it was drafted.

• Hatchins

Out the 150, how many times do you think people colluded and one team did something stupid like draft 8 QBs?

• bigez952

Collusion defiantly happens as when I first heard about this format last year that was the first thing I thought of and asked that questioned. A rep from Draft did respond saying when they see stuff like that happen they investigate and have removed entries and banned users for collusion. Of course they didn’t get into specifics but it does make you wonder how often it happens where it doesn’t get flagged or caught. I am guessing whoever wins the million they would be looking into that Draft and it would be hard to pull collusion off and win without getting caught.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.