NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48
    10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Volkster6

Two slates in and so far we have the following

Thursday Night
    36 player tie
    RB1 Home – CPN
    QB vis
    WR1 vis
    WR2 home
    RB1 vis
    TE1 vis

Game script was Home blowout. Home team was -9.5 fave.

Sunday Night
    2 player tie

RB1 home CPN
    RB1 vis
    QB vis
    WR1 vis
    WR2 home
    K home

Game script was slug fest. Visitor was -2.5 fave.

Hope this information helps for tonight

• monarch

DK has a pretty good milly satellite 20 max 1 dollar contest tonight.

• Volkster6

Tonight is going to be a tough slate. Everyone in this Ten/Den game is expensive

• winnerchickendinner

Anyone playing Platzgummer on FD?

• truegrinder

I felt like it was way too easy for me to fit guys in and make lineups but I basically faded all giants except Slayton…. Gordon or Lindsey?

• Dr_Gonzo

@Volkster6 said...

Tonight is going to be a tough slate. Everyone in this Ten/Den game is expensive

What are you playing? I’m doing both games on DK and their not expensive there.

• truegrinder

@Dr_Gonzo said...

same for me

• Syko

Anyone use LineupHQ and particularly the Max total lineup ownership % feature? Trying to at least make some unique lineups and it doesn’t seem to be taking effect even though I provided pOWN% values for everyone.

• Volkster6

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Showdown sorry… my reference was to that

• johnsonnoa17

Do we think that Saquon is going low-owned with this game-script and his massive price?

• JSteele

@johnsonnoa17 said...

Do we think that Saquon is going low-owned with this game-script and his massive price?

He’s so easy to fit in and he’s good for some receptions too

• superjon

@JSteele said...

He’s so easy to fit in and he’s good for some receptions too

Yeah it’s not hard to fit in anyone on the 2 game slate, and you don’t even have to go dumpster diving.

• JSteele

I should also add that I expect Jason Garrett’s playcalling to be somewhat run heavy which should favor Barkley

• truegrinder

agree dawg. But does this mean there will be 500 people tie for first

• zeeshan2

really like Conner as captain for the showdown slate with PIT/NYG

• JSteele

@truegrinder said...

agree dawg. But does this mean there will be 500 people tie for first

I think you can pay up for the RBs with Saquon, Henry and Conner and then differentiate with the receiving options.

I kind of like Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool as a deep sleeper. Sounds like Slayton will be the highest owned Giant but I think Shepherd is the best receiving option.

• johnsonnoa17

I actually meant Saquon for showdown. My bad haha. He’s a whopping 16k

• JSteele

@johnsonnoa17 said...

I actually meant Saquon for showdown. My bad haha. He’s a whopping 16k

I think you can just figure out a game flow and then stick to that. If you think Pit takes an early and the Giants need to throw. I kind of like Steelers stack with Saquon and Shepherd

• truegrinder

I like steelers stack as well in both tonight. Big Ben. Ebron. mix in 2 receivers. Play Snell Jr? As far as showdown im consideing using Steelers D as my captain. then playing slayton

• marker0357

The return of Big Ben. That is all.

• truegrinder

@marker0357 said...

The return of Big Ben. That is all.

I feel like he is going to go off

• thevogaman

Ben/Diontae/Ebron stack on the 2 game slate… and if it works, it’s still really cheap for week 2 main slate.

• truegrinder

@thevogaman said...

Ben/Diontae/Ebron stack on the 2 game slate… and if it works, it’s still really cheap for week 2 main slate.

I’ll have some D Lewis.

• Brendan239

Hamilton or Patrick FD Shiwdown? I have Hamilton. And yes I have Jeudy in 1/3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.