NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48
    10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I got 80% slayton, yet 100% Connor (5 lineups)…let’s see if I can sneak a few into the green 🤷‍♂️

Noooooo. I figured you for sure would have some snell

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Henry gotta be Captain right? Made this mistake with Not picking Zeke last night. Don’t wanna do it again

Yes. I went 65% with some receivers sprinkled in at captain

• Brendan239

Pruitt is scoring a TD tonight. My best LU is Tannehill (MVP), Pruitt, Lindsay, Brown, Fant.

GL

• billythekidcowboysheat

I actually like claypool going foward, think he has that upside at the min price.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Yes. I went 65% with a some receivers sprinkled in at captain

Are you ready for jake…

2 tds incoming!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@cedric19 said...

What? No it isn’t like that. How is your example anything like Conner sitting out and letting the backups play?

If ur going to troll at least try to make sense.

Anyway, I would rather lose week one than be an easily offended little sissy who brags about $100 in lineups like he’s big time.

who’s bragging? you seem very insecure with your projections bud…. incel or something?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@theIrrigator said...

Lol. I would be sick if I had any Claypool

He may have had more pts than Conner LOL

• Beckhams3Fingers

Gordon III at CPT

• XxHeisenbergxX

Lets go Denver D!!!

• homers1226

donk !

• cedric19

@damionismyname said...

who’s bragging? you seem very insecure with your projections bud…. incel or something?

You were. You brought up ur $100 like you were the Jeff Bezos of fantasy. The way I seem to you is as important to me as my fantasy lineups are to James Conner.

• homers1226

d henrey 76 % lol

• fluffynuggets

@cedric19 said...

You were. You brought up ur $100 like you were the Jeff Bezos of fantasy. The way I seem to you is as important to me as my fantasy lineups are to James Conner.

Please stop!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@cedric19 said...

not really, brought it up because I had those lines with Conner. whether its $5 or $500 nobody wants to lose money or feel that money was wasted but thats how this is. I could care less what you say or what you do…..you keep continuing this. I could care less about you.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Might be time to be the bigger man….

Meaning, drop the pants and grab the rulers boys.

• cedric19

@marker0357 said...

Alright Keyboard Tough Guy. I dropped it after I made my comment about you talking crap about people with Cancer. I let it go though it wasn’t easy as someone affected personally. It’s time to let it go.

Last thing I’m going to say on the subject unless needlessly provoked:

I wasn’t the one who brought up cancer. I said he wasn’t tough. Sorry for your troubles but almost everyone is affected by cancer, including me. I was obviously not targeting someone who had cancer, I was questioning his toughness as a football player. Everyone here would probably survive Hodgkins Lymphoma except for someone like Damionismyname, so bringing it up was a weird, unrelated strawman to try and shift to a false narrative of me targeting people with cancer.

• odanny

@cedric19 said...

Last thing I’m going to say on the subject unless needlessly provoked:

I wasn’t the one who brought up cancer. I said he wasn’t tough. Sorry for your troubles but almost everyone is affected by cancer, including me. I was obviously not targeting someone who had cancer, I was questioning his toughness as a football player. Everyone here would probably survive Hodgkins Lymphoma except for someone like Damionismyname, so bringing it up was a weird, unrelated strawman to try and shift to a false narrative of me targeting people with cancer.

You’ve had your say, now STFU

• homers1226

no pass interference this year ?
    he mugged him

• JaBr

Why are these posts by Cedric even being allowed and not deleted?
    I especially like how he told OTHER PEOPLE not to troll. GTFO man.

• cedric19

@odanny said...

You’ve had your say, now STFU

Yeah, that’s what I said. I just said I was done and then you had to come in and get vulgar for some reason and try to provoke me like you didn’t want me to stop. Weird.

• homers1226

panda gota sleep sometime

• cedric19

@JaBr said...

Why are these posts by Cedric even being allowed and not deleted?
    I especially like how he told OTHER PEOPLE not to troll. GTFO man.

Because I didn’t do anything wrong and was attacked so i’m defending myself.

• homers1226

jerry 1st catch

broke the ice

• yisman

they’re gushing over Jeudy’s route running but didn’t notice he almost fell down coming out of the break on his first catch

• iron_tactics

@homers1226 said...

jerry 1st catch

broke the ice

3 more

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).