NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48
    10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• truegrinder

@Brendan239 said...

Hamilton or Patrick FD Shiwdown? I have Hamilton. And yes I have Jeudy in 1/3

i was kinda wondering the same thing with patrick or hams. Then i also have Jeudy in some as well

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Hamilton or Patrick FD Shiwdown? I have Hamilton. And yes I have Jeudy in 1/3

• superjon

I’ll just eat the chalk with Engram

Corey Davis is appealing.

• pwnsjr

Anybody playing the snf thru mnf slate?

• JSteele

@pwnsjr said...

Anybody playing the snf thru mnf slate?

I have a lineup going.

Zeke and Mostert did fine while MT and Gronk busted

• am03wins

@866 said...

I’ll have some D Lewis.

..Why?

• Njsum1

@marker0357 said...

The return of Big Ben. That is all.

He should do fine yet on DK I’m playing

Good price and supposedly he wants to run some more. Really just allows me to do more with my skill guys.

Curious to see how Ben looks coming off injury. I do have a bunch of his skill guys.

• johnsonnoa17

I really want 5k on Fanduel so fading Henry in showdown with 4k on the table. Building off of a script that both teams lock up in a low-scoring slug-fest where Gordon exceeds Henry and one of the kickers has potential for double digits.

• superjon

5 lineups in the 2 gamer.

2 with Ben and 3 with Jones

• Dr_Gonzo

Ugh, trying to put aside being a Bronco fan here. We shut them out last year, Henry didn’t even get 30 yards and we’ve added Casey. Callahan is healthy and Bouye is here now too. Von is a huge loss, but I feel like this is still a strong defense. I feel like Henry gets shutdown again, and Smith is the play from Tennessee. We’ve been weak against TE ever since trevathan left

• Lamms30

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Ugh, trying to put aside being a Bronco fan here. We shut them out last year, Henry didn’t even get 30 yards and we’ve added Casey. Callahan is healthy and Bouye is here now too. Von is a huge loss, but I feel like this is still a strong defense. I feel like Henry gets shutdown again, and Smith is the play from Tennessee. We’ve been weak against TE ever since trevathan left

That is the game they pulled Mariota after 2 picks…and put Tannehill in…should be interesting

• Brendan239

MG3 @ MVP on FD? Maybe WITH Lindsay or is that a reach? Fade Henry, pick the right 2 Tenn pass catchers…

• Dr_Gonzo

@Lamms30 said...

That is the game they pulled Mariota after 2 picks…and put Tannehill in…should be interesting

Yep, I think Tannehill went in sometime in the 2nd. They started moving the ball better but still couldn’t get the run going. Gotta think Fangio will plan for Henry the same way he did last year. Casey’s first game as a Bronco is a revenge game as well

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Did Derrick Henry figure out how to run the football in September yet?

• Are we fading king henry?

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Did Derrick Henry figure out how to run the football in September yet?

I’m not sure, Vrabel did show up wearing a “Give Henry the Ball” mask.

• SteeloCity

Man, the Monday night slate going to be tough. I like Ben and all the weapons. Maybe some Claypool. Unsure about Juju, part of me says to plug him in and another part of me says to avoid at all costs.

• JSteele

@SteeloCity said...

Man, the Monday night slate going to be tough. I like Ben and all the weapons. Maybe some Claypool. Unsure about Juju, part of me says to plug him in and another part of me says to avoid at all costs.

Juju should be fine, he’s far and away the top option of their receivers.

I’m thinking of differentiating with 2 TEs using my Flex spot for it. Ebron, Fant and Smith are all in good spots, yet Engram is the chalkiest.

• marker0357

@truegrinder said...

I feel like he is going to go off

I’m playing 2 different strategies 1) Big Ben heavy and 2) run heavy/low scoring both games

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Juju should be fine, he’s far and away the top option of their receivers.

I’m thinking of differentiating with 2 TEs using my Flex spot for it. Ebron, Fant and Smith are all in good spots, yet Engram is the chalkiest.

I think the issue with JuJu would be that last year with no legit WR 1 next to him he suffered heavily.

So, the question then I guess is, did JuJu struggle because of Rudolph/Duck or no Brown?

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I think the issue with JuJu would be that last year with no legit WR 1 next to him he suffered heavily.

So, the question then I guess is, did JuJu struggle because of Rudolph/Duck or no Brown?

I want to say Rudolph/Duck but I guess we will find out. I’d expect him to get Antonio Brown targets though since Ben isn’t the kind to spread things out too much.

• Gimme all the

• Brendan239

I’m heavier MG3 than Henry (4-2), with Lindsay in 2, Macmanus in 2. This is the kind of game that Humpheries scores 2 short TDs and is a must-have.

• Dr_Gonzo

Broncos adding a LB and safety from practice squad. No WR, must mean either Sutton or Hamler is playing. I would guess it’s Hamler

• marker0357

any MKF thoughts? I like Ben over yds and JuJu over receptions. Trying to find the best mix including these

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.