NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

Can we play Drake? Just saying that makes me feel queezy

• truegrinder

@fleishmo6 said...

I’m gonna give him a go tonight. I feel like the big 3 qbs will all be even. I’m hoping more play Kyler and Allen. I’m gonna take Mahomes. Weather looks rain though? Kyler is probably safer isn’t he?

• monarch

@fleishmo6 said...

Of course!

• superjon

I haven’t actually looked at the data, but I feel like on these short slates, the high priced TE tends to underwhelm. That said, I don’t think I’m good enough to fade Kelce.

• winnerchickendinner

Anyone looking at Tyler Kroft since Knox will be out?

• fleishmo6

at leaset one of the Buff TEs is out. That always murkys the water. I will stack him
    with Allen and Diggs.

• monarch

Two game slate-Initial lineup wrote itself. Will be a ton of dupes.

Cowboys-Cardinals SD…

Went 11/20 last night almost got to the top.
    Kenyan Drake, too cheap
    Projected to be one of the fastest games in years but I have my doubts
    I think both teams will run, a lot.
    Good spot for Dalton, I like him and Cooper.
    I dont really understand how the Cowboys will defend Nuk Hopkins but I have a suspicion that they kinda will to an extent.

• Brendan239

Fading Zeke on FD, using Pollard in one of two $9 SDs and Schultz in both

• winnerchickendinner

@monarch said...

Two game slate-Initial lineup wrote itself. Will be a ton of dupes.

Cowboys-Cardinals SD…

Went 11/20 last night almost got to the top.
    Kenyan Drake, too cheap
    Projected to be one of the fastest games in years but I have my doubts
    I think both teams will run, a lot.
    Good spot for Dalton, I like him and Cooper.
    I dont really understand how the Cowboys will defend Nuk Hopkins but I have a suspicion that they kinda will to an extent.

Like Lamb from the slot ala Crowder from the previous week.

• Brendan239

Gallup in 97% of snaps last week. Is he the play at WR for Dallas?

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

Gallup in 97% of snaps last week. Is he the play at WR for Dallas?

I dont understand why his snap rate last week would make him THE play this week.

He could be a good play. He was THE play vs Seattle because they could not generate a pass rush which allowed him to finish his deeper sideline routes. Im not sure Andy Dalton will either have the time or talent to throw those 50/50 balls to him when he can just pick on whoever is defending Cooper, Lamb or find Schultz and Zeke. Just my thoughts but with Gallup all it takes is one or two plays.

• celtics69

Allen/Beasley/Bills or Murry/Isabella/Cardinals

• winnerchickendinner

@celtics69 said...

Allen/Beasley/Bills or Murry/Isabella/Cardinals

2nd

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Fading Zeke on FD, using Pollard in one of two $9 SDs and Schultz in both

Why?

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Why?

To be different. If they’re getting blown out he could get 10-12 touches total. Zeke will be 60%+ and I’m chancing that he gets 18 or less FD points. My Gallup LU will have $2500 on the table. Greg the Leg in both. Weird ish happens on MNF

• billythekidcowboysheat

As a cowboy lifer, i can see this game one of two ways.

1. Preferred- were able to establish the run from the get go, and it’s a zeke monster game, with a sprinkle of ceedee. Your gonna see more 12 personal get a extra blocker in there for zeke.

2. We’re unable to establish the run and or kyler gets the ball immediately and they score there first couple possessions and then all bets are off.

I’m leaning towards having more exposure to the bills-cheifs of the 2. But you can always just stack both games.

• NDNole

@Brendan239 said...

To be different. If they’re getting blown out he could get 10-12 touches total. Zeke will be 60%+ and I’m chancing that he gets 18 or less FD points. My Gallup LU will have $2500 on the table. Greg the Leg in both. Weird ish happens on MNF

Fading zeke in a small player pool rarely works out. Im sure it has in the past but way more likely not to succeed. The raw points will be needed. Unless of course the cowboys get shut down.

I think people underestimate dalton. He is an average nfl qb. Not a savior by any means but still an average qb with the talent the cowboys have will end up with good stats. Again, the guy is no terrible slouch and could start for a few teams. Average qb play in the nfl with talent around it will lead to points. I kinda think the cowboys dont even miss a beat by much if any.

• Lbb11

Projected ownership anywhere for the 2 game slate?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Lbb11 said...

Projected ownership anywhere for the 2 game slate?

They have ownership up in HQ for the 2 game slate.

• Fontaine

The winning lineup on the FD Monday Million 2 game slate will have Kroft and Kelce in the same winning lineup.

• monarch

@Fontaine said...

The winning lineup on the FD Monday Million 2 game slate will have Kroft and Kelce in the same winning lineup.

Thanks man. Saved me an entire day of research!

• Fontaine

@monarch said...

Thanks man. Saved me an entire day of research!

• dominicanpapi

Only concern I have with Dalton, well there’s two concerns: arm strength and the offensive line. Dak could make chicken salad out of chicken shit with that o-line, but now you have a statue sitting back there waiting to get sacked. His arm strength has always been average so I don’t know how effective the deep ball will be and who benefits from short/slant passes. So with that said, Zeke is a core play for me and I kinda like Schulz because I feel like Dalton’s gonna check down a lot.

• Brendan239

@NDNole said...

Fading zeke in a small player pool rarely works out. Im sure it has in the past but way more likely not to succeed. The raw points will be needed. Unless of course the cowboys get shut down.

I think people underestimate dalton. He is an average nfl qb. Not a savior by any means but still an average qb with the talent the cowboys have will end up with good stats. Again, the guy is no terrible slouch and could start for a few teams. Average qb play in the nfl with talent around it will lead to points. I kinda think the cowboys dont even miss a beat by much if any.

What’s his Primetime record? Anyone know?

• superjon

@Brendan239 said...

What’s his Primetime record? Anyone know?

4 MNF games

360 total rushing yards
    3 rushing TDs
    0 receiving TDs

But going off splits for Monday night games is pretty stupid because of the extremely small sample.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).