NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• budfox6

Tank for Trevor. 😍

• BIF

Nice job of Dallas running clock down 31-3

• jdtrey

@budfox6 said...

Tank for Trevor. 😍

I literally believe that’s the only reason Adam Gase is still employed. Jets ownership probably thinks it’s pretty close to a guarantee they get the #1 pick if they just let him coach out the year.

Off topic but did anyone else see the Hoodie take a subtle shot at Gronk? (eh, I’m not quite sure we can call it a shot but BB knows what he was doing) Basically said in an interview that Kittle is the best TE he’s seen, better than anyone he’s coached against.. or coached. Can’t stand the guy but he’s such a savage

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Easy there champ. They’re playing a Dallas team with no offensive line, Dalton at QB and Elliott with a severe case of fumble-rona.

I’m not sold on their D by any stretch of the imagination.

Lol. It was sarcasm. Should of sold it with a GIF. I’m a cowboys fan. This is what we are telling ourselves to rationalize how bad we look

• budfox6

@jdtrey said...

I literally believe that’s the only reason Adam Gase is still employed. Jets ownership probably thinks it’s pretty close to a guarantee they get the #1 pick if they just let him coach out the year.

Off topic but did anyone else see the Hoodie take a subtle shot at Gronk? (eh, I’m not quite sure we can call it a shot but BB knows what he was doing) Basically said in an interview that Kittle is the best TE he’s seen, better than anyone he’s coached against.. or coached. Can’t stand the guy but he’s such a savage

lol Jets still think Gase is some sort of savant I guess. Kittle is definitely more athletic than Gronk, but it’s a little early for comments like that from BB, like he cares though lol.

• jayzee666

A take down by 0.5 points! Yeah baby!!
    118/118.

• jdtrey

@BIF said...

Nice job of Dallas running clock down 31-3

And calling timeouts down 28 from the 1..

That Amari TD just moved someone into solo 1st on the FD 2 game and someone else into solo 1st on the DK 2 game

• BIF

Take the DRAKE all the way to the house !

• TheWeeIceMan

• IronMonkey415

There is the Drake we all had in our heart since week #1.
    He has woken up.

• squidkill

Wow. If that was Edmonds …….. lol drake

• BIF

I guess we now know who the Red Rifle’s backup is and his name is DANUCCI πŸ™„

• BIF

@IronMonkey415 said...

There is the Drake we all had in our heart since week #1.
    He has woken up.

Just when everyone in season long leagues parked him on the bench, he goes off !

• jdtrey

@BIF said...

Just when everyone in season long leagues parked him on the bench, he goes off !

145 yds in the 2nd half is insane!
    Beat the 127 Henry put up in the 2nd half yesterday.. both of those guys tend to start slow and then just wear on the D

• 49noobers

So i was one of the people who floated idea of fading zeke. Unfortunately, I ended up playing him. Originally, I had drake in 7/8, All around 43k salary cap. Ended up subbing zeke in 4 of those LUs.

Still had drake in 3 lus. All finished in top 2000. So got my money back and then some. What could’ve been. Lol.

I have 2 different players than milly winner in one LU. One of the player is Johnny brown donut.

• Logan7777

@bigwillie20 said...

Sooooooooo, who is Dalton’s backup?

Ben DiNucci: we get to see him later hand the ball off several times.

• depalma13

Faded Zeke and still didn’t cash. Sucks when you have the right idea, but play the wrong guys. No Kirk and hating the Drake didn’t work out.

1.7 points from paydirt. On to the World Series.

• Nick_Schwam

@SoreOnSunday said...

Literally saw this and dropped a $20 on kirk 2 tds at +1800 on my way home from work! Thanks dude!!!!

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).