NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

40!?

Sure. He just did against Baltimore. You act like he’s never done it. Did it a couple years ago against the Rams on MNF too.

Look what Tannehill just did last week.

Cheifs are putting up points tonight. 40+ for the Chiefs. 5-6 TD’s, at least 4 from Mahomes.

• miggs6876

@Fontaine said...

Its all relative to the slate. Tonight, Zeke is a lock. Opportunity cost is too great. If you fade the top option on the slate at a position, normally you need to identify a value below him that can produce enough RAW points to keep you alive. Showdowns and 2 game slates are about Raw points only, value means very little in my experience. So I ask, to the Zeke faders, who is that guy that can produce sufficient raw points to warrent fading Zeke?

Clyde Edwards-Helaire doesn’t score TDs and that’s kind of a major problem in DFS that people seem to overlook and will blindly cram in CEH. I will say from the jump CEH is a stone fade tonight in my opinion. If you want a RB that doesn’t score TDs and only gets value between the end zones, I’m saving 1300 taking the 50% ownership leverage on Kenyon Drake.

Affer Clyde Edwards-Helaire it drops drastically. While I just mentioned Drake, he doesn’t catch passes and doesn’t score TDs either. Drake hasn’t even topped 14 FDPs once this year and word in Arizona is Chase Edmonds will be the guy soon.

The remaining viable RBs (Pollard, Moss, Singletary). I would bet good money Zeke outscores ALL 3 combined probably 95% of the time.

Bottom line, even If Zeke gets 15, he will be a must, and needed to win anything of good value in those GPPs. How likely is it Zeke gets 15? I’d bet my house.

Thanks for reading

You are missing the point. Zeke’s salary is very high. Playing him does not allow You to play a trio of high priced WR. If they go off your 15 fps from Zeke won’t do it for a gpp.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Right, I mean you technically can with any of them, if you play, say Cowboys D, Moss, and some combo of Pringle, Isabella, Fitzgerald, or whatever else is in that range.

I like Fitz tonight for his price. He likely gets you a safe 6-8 if he finds end zone add 6 more, not bad for 3700

• monarch

Tre’davious White…as great as he is…just does not matter a whole lot here IMO. He is great at matchups like a Mike Evans or a Keenan Allen… not a crazy madman like Tyreek Hill who runs far more laterally than vertically on creatively designed sets.

• monarch

Fontaine- Im with you on Zeke, he is my priority.

As far as Drake goes, where you say he doesnt score TDs. That is correct…until he all of a sudden scores four of them.

• Pandamonious

Milano inactive
    Yeldon inactive 👀👀

White active
    Brown active

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

You are missing the point. Zeke’s salary is very high. Playing him does not allow You to play a trio of high priced WR. If they go off your 15 fps from Zeke won’t do it for a gpp.

What do you think the Cut-off is for fantasy points scored for Zeke, where the odds of cashing a lineup that has Zeke in it drop significantly….10? 15?

• Dr_Gonzo

@Pandamonious said...

Milano inactive
    Yeldon inactive 👀👀

White active
    Brown active

Moss takes Singletary’s job tonight

• IronMonkey415

Time for me to remove Yeldon from my cute lineup. I tried it.

• Pandamonious

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Moss takes Singletary’s job tonight

I’m expecting Moss to get his fair share for sure. He’s clearly the goal line back and the one you want either way.

• Pandamonious

@IronMonkey415 said...

Time for me to remove Yeldon from my cute lineup. I tried it.

They have Taiwan Jones active, so they do have a 3rd RB, if you’re still feeling cute.

• miggs6876

@winnerchickendinner said...

Don’t think it matters much on white for Hill/hardeman as KC runs alot of double slot.Pass rush for jones will be a boost for allen

Can Hardeman could be a sneaky upside pick?

• winnerchickendinner

@miggs6876 said...

But who’s the third receiver though? Outside of Hopkins and Hill, we don’t know how cooper/lamb will do a whole game with dalton and Cardinals do not give up the deep ball. Lamb might be the best pick since he works the slot like crowder. Also Edmonds/singletary together is $2300 more than zeke alone with higher variance in their scoring. there’s no gaurantee that they hit their ceiling. I will agree that Elliot gets 15fpts its not optimal but Dallas shuold be able to get down the field somewhat and he’ll mostly get the rushing touchdowns as Dalton is not rushing in 3 or 4 like prescott or throwing deep darts for TDs.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Mecole season started about six days ago

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

This too. Stacking KC heavily is a priority for me tonight. More so than Zeke.

just letting you all know the weather in Buffalo is awful right now, cold and rain and wind.

• feezyg

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I’m not arguing that Daulton is great or anything. I’m just Curious as to how he performs in a better offense. He might be terrible, or he might be good 🤷‍♂️

I’m in wait and see mode.

We haven’t seen Dalton with a good offense probably because he’s the QB on them all. Let’s not act like when he was on good teams they failed because of everybody but him. I expect game management, not fantasy points…

• winnerchickendinner

@miggs6876 said...

Hill is not getting as many targets this year and hardeman could produce just as much with watkins out since he’s very efficient so yeah.

• Pandamonious

@BBWC_10 said...

just letting you all know the weather in Buffalo is awful right now, cold and rain and wind.

Sounds like football weather.

Tennessee and Houston played in rain yesterday and was one of the highest scoring, maybe the highest scoring game of the slate.

• chickenmanE

is playing 3 chief pass catchers too much?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Sure. He just did against Baltimore. You act like he’s never done it. Did it a couple years ago against the Rams on MNF too.

Cheifs are putting up points tonight. 40+ for the Chiefs. 5-6 TD’s, at least 4 from Mahomes.

I know he can do it. I guess I just dont expect it tonight

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

The Bills can put up 40 points to

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@feezyg said...

We haven’t seen Dalton with a good offense probably because he’s the QB on them all. Let’s not act like when he was on good teams they failed because of everybody but him. I expect game management, not fantasy points…

He failed because he was in a defensive minded division. I dont expect much of a drop off with this cowboys offense. I am a homer though so maybe I am being overly optimistic

• choppadown

Running balanced 3-3 Chiefs / Bills, think it’s just gonna be a shootout.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Milano inactive
    Yeldon inactive 👀👀

White active
    Brown active

Kelce should eat. Milano’s the guy who covers the opposing team’s tight ends.

• Njsum1

@feezyg said...

Who’s acting like they failed because of everyone but him? I think you just wanted to make that point. 🤔

As per my post….
    “Yeah I’m not arguing that Daulton is great or anything. I’m just Curious as to how he performs in a better offense. He might be terrible, or he might be good 🤷‍♂️“

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I thought it was everyone in The Bengals organizations’s fault other than that of The Magnificent Red Rifle’s from my post? I said he might actually be terrible.

That said

Wait…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).