NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Nick_Schwam

Kirk is the sleeper tonight. 2 TDs. Heard it here first.

• jdtrey

@Njsum1 said...

I said he might actually be terrible.

I’m just hoping he’s not Thursday Nov. 6, 2014 against the Browns bad..

10-33 86 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT in a 24-3 loss to the eventual 7-9 Browns. (Dalton’s worst prime time game ever)

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

10-33 86 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT in a 24-3 loss to the eventual 7-9 Browns. (Dalton’s worst prime time game ever)

Yeah but he was probably low priced that day, so if the salary savings allowed you to upgrade in other areas, and your upgrades did well, then you were sitting pretty….Lmao…just kidding, yeah that’s pretty terrible. 🤪

I got Daulton in like 3 or 4 of 24 lineups tonight. 🤷‍♂️

• realphipps

Are we calling super sleepers tonight for street cred?

If so, no one has mentioned Cedric Wilson. Heard it here first…

Matter a fact, I may play him now myself.

• jdtrey

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah but he was probably low priced that day, so if the salary savings allowed you to upgrade in other areas, and your upgrades did well, then you were sitting pretty….Lmao…just kidding, yeah that’s pretty terrible..hahahaha

I got Daulton in like 3 or 4 of 24 lineups tonight. 🤷‍♂️

Hahaha probably accurate!! Now I have to go look just out of curiosity.

Previous 2 games:
    21/28 266 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT w/ 6 rushes for 14 yds and 2 TDs in a 27-24 win over the Ravens.
    19/31 233 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT w/ 2 rushes for 11 yds in a 33-23 win over the Jags.

But yeah I’m with you at right about 20% so that’s why I’m hoping it’s not an 86 yard game haha

• monarch

I would like to play. Demarcus hands of stone Robinson. At least 11 yards receiving tonight

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I’m expecting Moss to get his fair share for sure. He’s clearly the goal line back and the one you want either way.

what is your kc/Buf score prediction and who would you recommend for captain

• Skee

@monarch said...

I would like to play. Demarcus hands of stone Robinson. At least 11 yards receiving tonight

I think he’s not really a bad idea because Hardman is the obvious play. It is not however, a good enough idea that I actually got to him. I faded Hardman too because I want to do 4 WR from Ari-Dal.

• shorman22

Bryon Pringle super dooper sleeper

• monarch

@Skee said...

I think he’s not really a bad idea because Hardman is the obvious play. It is not however, a good enough idea that I actually got to him. I faded Hardman too because I want to do 4 WR from Ari-Dal.

I can see Hardman occupying Tre White and DeMarcus Robinson running those valuable seem routes that seem to crush the Bills.

• Syzltuth

Isiah McKenzie my stupid sleeper pick

• jdtrey

@jdtrey said...

So to piggyback off this I also wanted to know his BEST prime time game..
    And it just so happened to come a year after his worst prime time game, against the same team.

Thursday Nov. 5, 2015
    21-27 234 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs (139.8 rating) w/ 6 rushes for 5 yds. All 3 TDs went to Tyler Eifert from 2, 9 and 19 yds out.
    Led the Bengals to 8-0 and dropped the Browns to 2-7. That was 2015 when they won the division at 12-4 and lost to the Steelers in the 1st round 18-16 on a last minute FG by Pitt w/Dalton watching from the sidelines injured since wk 13.

• BIF

Darrell Daniels coming out party 🎉 on MNF

• homers1226

@Syzltuth said...

ANDY ISABELLA

my punt

• jdtrey

Small amount of overlay in FD $1M 2game

• billythekidcowboysheat

And Robinson

One of them gonna score a troll td!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

what is your kc/Buf score prediction and who would you recommend for captain

45-31…Was busy building. Sorry. Pretty spread out at captain, bust mostly have Hill and Hardman, I think.

• BiGtIGeRs

I have a kicker for a captain

• BIF

@miggs6876 said...

Can Hardeman could be a sneaky upside pick?

You if anyone should know how crappy you guys are against the slot/crossing route

Yes he is in play especially with Sammy out

• Skee

Kelce only 57 and 56% in the contests I’m in.. only about 10k and 2.5k participants in those though. lots of saving for Zeke maybe?

• NDNole

@monarch said...

You mean 11 rec for 150-3 lol.

• BIF

@Syzltuth said...

Not with Brown back as that drops him even further IMO

• feezyg

@Njsum1 said...

Who’s acting like they failed because of everyone but him? I think you just wanted to make that point. 🤔

As per my post….
    “Yeah I’m not arguing that Daulton is great or anything. I’m just Curious as to how he performs in a better offense. He might be terrible, or he might be good 🤷‍♂️“

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I thought it was everyone in The Bengals organizations’s fault other than that of The Magnificent Red Rifle’s from my post? I said he might actually be terrible.

That said

Wait…

Why so curious? It’s not like we haven’t seen this guy. I bet DAL outright least of all because of Andy Dalton

• thedkexperience

@realphipps said...

Are we calling super sleepers tonight for street cred?

If so, no one has mentioned Cedric Wilson. Heard it here first…

Matter a fact, I may play him now myself.

I did that. Then again I’ve been chasing his points for weeks now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.