NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supersharpie

N/M

• thedkexperience

We’re using this for both games even if it’s regular DFS related right?

• Syzltuth

@BIF said...

Not with Brown back as that drops him even further IMO

Well, it is entitled a stupid, sleeper pick…haha

• homers1226

allen couldnt even stick it in his facemask lol

• thedkexperience

Buffalo’s script is looking top shelf in the early going.

• sivad40

@jdtrey said...

Small amount of overlay in FD $1M 2game

10,000 entry overlay for the FD Hail Mary.

• Brendan239

Just because it IS MNF and strange ish happens and I’ve been talking bad on Dalton I had to put him at MVP in a 3rd LU w no Zeke or Nuk but w Fitz.

• Skee

oh come on free Singletary plunge please
    edit: oh nvm

• thedkexperience

You should be allowed to pass interfere on a flea flicker anyway.

• thedkexperience

I love how on a play to play basis Josh Allen morphs from early Vikings Dante Culpepper to Dolphins Dante Culpepper and back.

He’s the most entertaining car crash in football by far.

• homers1226

both qbs are flinnging it just a little to far

• marker0357

I’m going with a reincarnated Red Rifle.

• zeeshan2

whoo ceh!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I love how on a play to play basis Josh Allen morphs from early Vikings Dante Culpepper to Dolphins Dante Culpepper and back.

He’s the most entertaining car crash in football by far.

At least he never sinks to Lions level Culpepper.

• Pandamonious

@homers1226 said...

both qbs are flinnging it just a little to far

So far it looks like an attempted shootout involving all blind people.

• homers1226

1st half of 100,000 1st td ,,lol

• Lyanetsko

@Pandamonious said...

So far it looks like an attempted shootout involving all blind people.

Seems like a huge weather disadvantage..definitely was under the impression it wasn’t this bad.

• Pandamonious

@Lyanetsko said...

Seems like a huge weather disadvantage..definitely was under the impression it wasn’t this bad.

I think they’ll figure it out. It’s an adjustment.

Chiefs looked a lot more on point in their 2nd drive. Allen is still missing guys by 10 yards though.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

At least he never sinks to Lions level Culpepper.

Yet … 🥴

• ifthethunder

Bet a couple on Kelce scoring first, so I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice…
    ~

• Brendan239

It’s crazy that in the $4.44 FD Milly no one had Jones instead of Monty at RB2 and a higher scoring Flex at $5,900 or less. He didn’t swap RJones in at Flex because he was their only 4:00 player. Wow.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

I think they’ll figure it out. It’s an adjustment.

Chiefs looked a lot more on point in their 2nd drive. Allen is still missing guys by 10 yards though.

Weather is a weird thing in football that I think is a bit overrated for DFS. If it’s 25+ MPH winds or really heavy snow/rain it’s a problem.

This weather could still result in plenty of points and yards. Defenders slip too.

• zeeshan2

predictable; allen to diggs

• superjon

Why did Minnesota get rid of Diggs?

• Skee

@thedkexperience said...

This weather could still result in plenty of points and yards. Defenders slip too.

Think Mahomes or Hill specifically mentioned this but I think the context was snow, something along the lines of they already know where they are going and the defense doesn’t.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).