NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 10/19
    5:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Buffalo ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 53

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• choppadown

Would love to see Hardman rip one off…

• skankinmat

CEH is cursed on these goal line runs. Horrible luck

• zeeshan2

Kelce again!

• NDNole

And to think I almost faded Kelce.

• superjon

Could have used that CEH TD, but Kelce is 2nd best.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Why did Minnesota get rid of Diggs?

Basically he didn’t like the offense, then decided to be a dick about it. So, they traded him, used the pick they got on Jefferson, and got some other picks too.

• superjon

@NDNole said...

And to think I almost faded Kelce.

See my 1st post in this thread.

Luckily I went 6/6 with him.

• biga0787

Bad part is I stacked kc with Hardman and hill with the obvious Kelce Mahomes. Hardman may not catch a pass. Robinson is the guy today

• NDNole

@superjon said...

See my 1st post in this thread.

Luckily I went 6/6 with him.

Definitely worked out.

• yisman

have five from this game but my lowest owned is John Brown and he’s sticking me with a goose egg

• NDNole

I thought singletary would get a few targets out of the backfield. Maybe 2nd half.

• marker0357

more rushing than I expected. I missed the read on the game plan and didn’t consider the weather. Bad beatdown.

• Beckhams3Fingers

F’ing Hardman. Man I wish I was sharp enough to pivot to Robinson.

• monarch

Only have Mahomes, Kelce and Robinson going in my SE contests. And feeling pretty decent about that

• NDNole

Have one with Robinson, too bad I also have John Brown in it. Is brown even playing?

• Pandamonious

@marker0357 said...

more rushing than I expected. I missed the read on the game plan and didn’t consider the weather. Bad beatdown.

Weather annoys the hell out of me. You never really know until the game goes what affect it’s going to have. Its a classic BS, damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation here, IMO.

• ninogarzone

the diggs trolling wow haha I hope they lock him up the 2nd half

• thedkexperience

If Beasley has a big second half then I might win a few hundred bucks from last nights 2 game slate. Let’s go!

I’m in 81st out of 3400 now.

• superjon

@NDNole said...

Definitely worked out.

yep, but I was definitely nervous about it because it could have certainly gone the other way

now just need CEH to keep breaking off big runs and find the endzone once or twice

• Skee

@NDNole said...

Have one with Robinson, too bad I also have John Brown in it. Is brown even playing?

I know he was, he was limping around though early. I have been listening more than watching so haven’t been checking formations for him.

• homers1226

need some drives by buf finished off by moss for vulter td,,tds

• skankinmat

KC is going run CEH 40 times tonight if he keeps gashing them like this!

• Pandamonious

AZ/DAL a tough showdown build for anyone else? Or am I just feeling completely defeated and it’s disrupting my point of view?

• marker0357

Allen is definitely off tonight

• homers1226

@Pandamonious said...

AZ/DAL a tough showdown build for anyone else? Or am I just feeling completely defeated and it’s disrupting my point of view?

Vander Esch back

thats all i got

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).