NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, October 5th
    7:05 PM EST : New England ( 10.5 ) at Kansas City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:50 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 56.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Z’Darius Smith?

and Kenny Clark are both listed as questionable. Although it sounds like he may suit up today.

• emnj69

arod has a cake match up but nobody to throw to cant play him
    falcons key wr guys both are not healthy-
    pats-full fade their entire roster-maybe do a rex or white team

• monarch

@JSteele said...

and Kenny Clark are both listed as questionable. Although it sounds like he may suit up today.

Kenny Clark hasnt been playing. If anything his return makes the pass rush better.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Kenny Clark hasnt been playing. If anything his return makes the pass rush better.

Makes sense. I like the Packers D today.

• JSteele

@emnj69 said...

arod has a cake match up but nobody to throw to cant play him
    falcons key wr guys both are not healthy-
    pats-full fade their entire roster-maybe do a rex or white team

So you are playing all Chiefs?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Makes sense. I like the Packers D today.

I agree. They look to be the defense IMO.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

With my current build I could play the Chiefs D against Brian Hoyer.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

With my current build I could play the Chiefs D against Brian Hoyer.

My concern with Chiefs D is that Hoyer is a game manager….not really pushing the envelope whereas Matt Ryan will probably drop back 25 times in the second half if they are trailing.

• emnj69

@JSteele said...

So you are playing all Chiefs?

i will have plenty

• billythekidcowboysheat

I expect the pats to grind this into a boring game. Try to run run run, keep t.o.p as much as possible. Does anyone know about sony and wasn’t there a possibility harris is activated tonight?

• bfwl3434

Sony is out and Harris is active.

• emnj69

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I expect the pats to grind this into a boring game. Try to run run run, keep t.o.p as much as possible. Does anyone know about sony and wasn’t there a possibility harris is activated tonight?

in order to grind it out you need to keep getting first downs
    also chiefs can score in seconds….
    chiefs going to destroy them

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Sony is out, but they have a million RBs to play snaps still. I think Burkhead and White gets lots of run as the Chiefs take a large lead by halftime.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@JSteele said...

Sony is out, but they have a million RBs to play snaps still. I think Burkhead and White gets lots of run as the Chiefs take a large lead by halftime.

Yeah seems quite messy, i may just go down to jamal williams.

• Brendan239

I’m going James White over CEH on FD 2-game. He’s played w Hoyer for a while and he’s not coming off injury. Also going Rodgers over Ryan (think his ownership will be surprisingly low) and running it back w 2 Atl WRs and GB DST. I think ppl will be higher on Hurst and Tonyan over Kelce to save salary to pay up at RB and WR. NE has kept TEs in check but I think Belichik schemes more for Hill/CEH forcing Pat to make mistakes in the air because the Pats will need turnovers to win. I also like GB DST over chalky KC sine 70% will be on them. Sounds all well and good until Hill busts another 50 yard TD run or N Harry has 2 TDs. Tonight we’ll have TWO games for crazy ish to happen.

Don’t forget to leave your Flex for the late game in case you need to pivot off Julio or Ridley and go real contrarian if you have a bust from the first game.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Pack fan here, don’t think so. That game will probably be a shootout. I’m spending for the KC D.

• JSteele

I feel like we were having the same discussion about the Ravens shutting down Pat last week.

• Brendan239

BTW, Pats just landed in KC around 12 EST. I might hop back on KC DST

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

BTW, Pats just landed in KC around 12 EST. I might hop back on KC DST

Ah the narratives. But for real….why? As in whats your angle so I can help be devils advocate in the event that does not happen.

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

I’m going James White over CEH on FD 2-game

• zacsby

@JSteele said...

I feel like we were having the same discussion about the Ravens shutting down Pat last week.

Was that a thing? Thought everyone was calling for a shootout. But as a Ravens fan I can tell you what happened, Wink doesn’t know how to call anything but blitzes. That works against a lot of teams. But Andy Reid, being the genius that he is, threw every screen he had in the book at us. Belichick has actually slowed them down before, just last year. I really like the under in that game and I’m hoping the field goes the other way after Mahomes dropped a 40 bomb on a good defense…that wasn’t prepared or put in position to play well.

• Njsum1

@zacsby said...

Was that a thing? Thought everyone was calling for a shootout. But as a Ravens fan I can tell you what happened, Wink doesn’t know how to call anything but blitzes. That works against a lot of teams. But Andy Reid, being the genius that he is, threw every screen he had in the book at us. Belichick has actually slowed them down before, just last year. I really like the under in that game and I’m hoping the field goes the other way after Mahomes dropped a 40 bomb on a good defense…that wasn’t prepared or put in position to play well.

Belichick has slowed Mahomes a bit the last two games they played….however…..Pats are missing like 5 defensive starters due to opt outs.

Belichick also often gets the better of Reid. So I get it

If you’re talking about Tonight, I can see arguments that one should have exposure to every QB not named Hoyer. I will. Not all in on Pat tonight.

But….Mahomes is also older and wiser and more confident now as he’s a SB champion, with financial security.

Not to mention at 25 he’s already the best QB ever. Yep…EVER….and as such, can have a monster game against any opponent at any time.

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

Belichick has slowed Mahomes a bit the last two games they played….however…..Pats are missing like 5 defensive starters due to opt outs.

Belichick also often gets the better of Reid. So I get it

If you’re talking about Tonight, I can see arguments that one should have exposure to every QB not named Hoyer. I will. Not all in on Pat tonight.

But….Mahomes is also older and wiser and more confident now as he’s a SB champion, with financial security.

Not to mention at 25 he’s already the best QB ever. Yep…EVER….and as such, can have a monster game against any opponent at any time.

Wow, somebody started drinking early.

• jdtrey

@JSteele said...

That should’ve never been a thing .. he’s torched them for 374+ yards and 2+ TDs every game he’s played against them. Their DC refuses to believe that blitzes don’t work on them like they do against other teams.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Wow, somebody started drinking early.

No head to head to invite? Lmao

What part didn’t you like? Best ever…he is, not greatest, greatest implies accomplishment and that’s Brady. Most skilled, that’s Mahomes no doubt

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).