NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( (Pick) ) at San Francisco ( (Pick) ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• factorial89

my sf stack has-mullins mostert deebo ayuk.i can still work in diggs and a.gibson.

• superjon

Do we think Kroft is active tonight?

• Brendan239

Already leaving a lot on the table. Is going Wash DST over Pitt getting too cute? Going Mostert/McKissic at RB in my single bullet. Beasley will outscore Diggs. Slight lean of Ebron over Reed.

• Micah831

I feel like I can get too many star players in my lineup. Trap? Thoughts on Logan Thomas?

• Brendan239

@Micah831 said...

I feel like I can get too many star players in my lineup. Trap? Thoughts on Logan Thomas?

I’d go Reed over Thomas,l (but I’m going Ebron), Pitt stone cold #1 vs TE (I believe). I do like McKissic and McLauren though. Actually considering Wash DST to be different. I think today comes down to the right RB combo and the right Pitt WR.

• realphipps

I need 44dk out of Gibson, JuJu, Zeke to advance in Best Ball.

All in on Gibson and JuJu today.

• Lbb11

Is ownership going to come out before 5?

• Jokey401

I forget, does T. White travel with #1’s? Curious if he’s going to follow Deebo tonight. Anyone?

• superjon

@Jokey401 said...

I forget, does T. White travel with #1’s? Curious if he’s going to follow Deebo tonight. Anyone?

The ESPN chart shows Tre on Aiyuk

• superjon

@Lbb11 said...

Is ownership going to come out before 5?

Ownership has been out for a while in HQ

• IT4MVP

I was wondering the same on who White will be on. Does Deebo run routes from the slot?

• Brendan239

@superjon said...

The ESPN chart shows Tre on Aiyuk

I heard Tre will be on Aiyuk ~30% and Deebo ~30%. I’ve got Aiyuk in the 2 gamer and Bourne in the SD tonight. Both games are pretty ugly, might be the lowest scoring 2 game slate. Love Beasley today but can’t pinpoint which Pitt WR I like but have Johnson right now

• Jokey401

I like the over on the Buf/Sf game and the under on the Steelers game. So I’ll have more pieces from buf/sf in the 2 gamer. I’ll have some shares of diontae and claypool though. I think one or both will get there.

I’m just happy I don’t have to play showdown. I positively suck in that format!

• cheezpizza

@realphipps said...

I need 44dk out of Gibson, JuJu, Zeke to advance in Best Ball.

All in on Gibson and JuJu today.

Remembered my best ball team last week and found out its in first place by an insurmountable amount coming into this week. Always a nice surprise. I just want to make it to Week 16.

• BIF

@Brendan239 said...

Pitt stone cold #1 vs TE (I believe).

Pitt has lost 2 Linebackers over the past couple of weeks

• BIF

@cheezpizza said...

Remembered my best ball team last week and found out its in first place by an insurmountable amount coming into this week. Always a nice surprise. I just want to make it to Week 16.

I won 2 of my 9 leagues and I’ll min cash in 3 others but I have a long shot to get a 3rd one in 1st – need monster days from Diontae and Deebo; think I need 53 points plus the guy I’m chasing has Josh Allen but his counting QB had 33+ so as long as Josh stays below that too.

• Brendan239

Bud Dupree is out, Pitts D has been getting more and more banged up and line is moving in Washington’s favor. Even w $1700 left on the table with using Pitt DST, I’m moving down to Wash DST in my single bullet. I’m guessing that’ll be a 30-40% difference in ownership.

This year, the WFT has not been flagged for offensive holding, offensive PI, defensive holding, or defensive PI.

That’s in 11 games. Let that sink in.

No other teams have zero called offensive holding, defensive PI or defensive holding.

Considering that the WFT is 4-7(5-5-1 ats), are they actually that much worse than their record? Who knows when/if any “no calls” have occurred, and at what conjunction.

If anyone here has watched every single WFT game(I haven’t), can you say that they are actually this buttoned up and play clean football week in and week out? It may be the case, I’m not dismissing that, Ron Rivera is a good coach. But, their record doesn’t exactly reflect a disciplined buttoned up team.

For comparisons sake, Pitt has been flagged 60 times, WFT 57 times. Both teams are low in penalties this year. But, for the penalties which are at the “referee’s discretion”, Pitt has 10 offensive holding, 3 offensive PI’s, 4 defensive holding, 7 defensive PI’s.

Washington – 22
    Pitt – 23

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Bud Dupree is out, Pitts D has been getting more and more banged up and line is moving in Washington’s favor. Even w $1700 left on the table with using Pitt DST, I’m moving down to Wash DST in my single bullet. I’m guessing that’ll be a 30-40% difference in ownership.

This year, the WFT has not been flagged for offensive holding, offensive PI, defensive holding, or defensive PI.

No other teams have zero called offensive holding, defensive PI or defensive holding.

Considering that the WFT is 4-7(5-5-1 ats), are they actually that much worse than their record? Who knows when/if any “no calls” have occurred, and at what conjunction.

If anyone here has watched every single WFT game(I haven’t), can you say that they are actually this buttoned up and play clean football week in and week out? It may be the case, I’m not dismissing that, Ron Rivera is a good coach. But, their record doesn’t exactly reflect a disciplined buttoned up team.

For comparisons sake, Pitt has been flagged 60 times, WFT 57 times. Both teams are low in penalties this year. But, for the penalties which are at the “referee’s discretion”, Pitt has 10 offensive holding, 3 offensive PI’s, 4 defensive holding, 7 defensive PI’s.

Washington – 22
    Pitt – 23

I mean Haskins was garbage and Kyle Allen and Alex Smith aren’t exactly deep ball throwers. How many deep balls have they thrown this year? Relative to say Pitt

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Brendan239 said...

Washington – 22
    Pitt – 23

As a resident football team homer, it’s fools gold.

The low aDot of Pitt is going to negate the strength of Washington (their pass rush) and the stoutness of the front seven is going to negate the strength of WFT’s offense (running the ball).

I’m limiting my exposure to WFT today. The player I like the most is McKissic because he is on the field A LOT, even with Gibson at times, and is great for the game script that is coming. I can’t imagine WFT keeps the game really competitive. Alex Smith has been lucky and not good. I could see him turning the ball over a decent amount.

• Ndepompei

@Brendan239 said...

Washington – 22
    Pitt – 23

They are a disciplined team but if they’ve been so disciplined all year and have still lost why does that make this game any different against the best team they’ve played? I do like Washington to cover and they’re trending in the right direction not sure the penalty numbers make the difference though

• billythekidcowboysheat

I have to agree with majority in here, mckissic is gonna be my fav wsh player, along with dionate and maybe juju or ebron.

I do think wsh can still get to ben, and this game will be ugly like most pitt games.

I could definitely see wsh steal this one and end the undefeated season.

• monarch

Nobody has mentioned this but the Steelers were vulnerable against a decimated Ravens pass rush all because Markice Pouncey was out. He is still out and this is the best true front four in the NFL they are facing today. If the WFT can figure out a way to clamp up Diontae off the line then it could be a bad day for the Steelers offense.

Another factor is that the Steelers completely abandoned the run game and put Ben into the shotgun nearly the entire way probably in order to cut down on any potential mistakes with a backup center. I am not sure they can get away with not running in this one.

Maybe a James Washington flyer in this one.

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

Nobody has mentioned this but the Steelers were vulnerable against a decimated Ravens pass rush all because Markice Pouncey was out. He is still out and this is the best true front four in the NFL they are facing today. If the WFT can figure out a way to clamp up Diontae off the line then it could be a bad day for the Steelers offense.

Another factor is that the Steelers completely abandoned the run game and put Ben into the shotgun nearly the entire way probably in order to cut down on any potential mistakes with a backup center. I am not sure they can get away with not running in this one.

Maybe a James Washington flyer in this one.

I’m thinking they could game plan for no Pouncey much better this week than last. He was added to the COVID list on game day last week so no practice time without him

• superjon

Every week there are people that actually think an inferior team is going to beat the Steelers.

Pittsburgh 35823992
    WFT 9

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

I’m thinking they could game plan for no Pouncey much better this week than last. He was added to the COVID list on game day last week so no practice time without him

That is a good point.

Also surprised to see Benny Snells rushing prop significantly higher than Antonio Gibson. Also better odds to score

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).