NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( (Pick) ) at San Francisco ( (Pick) ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

I like Beasley too.
    Stuck on what to do about Ebron he’s the safe pick but he’s always good for a disappointing outing and it might be a spot to get a few points over the field. The problem is that taking that risk doesn’t open up anything else.

Actually I am just gonna do a few lineups with everything I want to do, since FD isn’t treating either of the single games as a showdown slate I’ll just play the 2 gamer

• Brendan239

I’m not using him, but would love to see a McFarland vulture TD.

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

This year, the WFT has not been flagged for offensive holding, offensive PI, defensive holding, or defensive PI.

That’s in 11 games. Let that sink in.

Your takes are already far enough out there that you don’t need to be making s*** up about penalties.
    WFT just like every other team in the NFL has been flagged for all of those penalties throughout the year.
    They’ve had 3 of the 4 you listed repeatedly just over the last 3-4 weeks.
    And OPI multiple times earlier in the year.
    There’s absolutely nothing to see here.

• 33BeRad

I think the popular play will be playing the over in the Bills and the under in the Steelers. I am going to stack the first game with Ben and some WR’s(maybe even Ebron) and bring back with McLaurin and Gibson. Double rb from SF, but who to go with along with Mostert? Maybe Coleman. Beasley or Diggs on that one and use SF def.

• Stangs13

Does anyone else find Jaylen Samuels a little interesting today? Mcfarland and Snell have not been that good, and Samuels has not been active most of the year. Last year he had some good games with Connor out.

• Costamesa5

Is Big Ben playing? I see he’s questionable. Any insight ?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@jdtrey said...

Your takes are already far enough out there that you don’t need to be making s*** up about penalties.
    WFT just like every other team in the NFL has been flagged for all of those penalties throughout the year.
    They’ve had 3 of the 4 you listed repeatedly just over the last 3-4 weeks.
    And OPI multiple times earlier in the year.
    There’s absolutely nothing to see here.

Lol I was about to dispute his

You have a better chance of hitting the lottery after getting struck by lightning… twice, than a team doing that

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties-player.html?tm=32&yr=2020

9 holding calls and 3 PI. Still a low number. But a number nonetheless

Edit; WFT tied for 4th least penalized team, a credit to Ron Rivera, coaching while being treated for cancer in a covid season

• Eyehatetodd

What’s with all the Beasley love? Much rather take a cheaper lower owned Gabe Davis

• ifthethunder

I’m also playing the WFT DST. And hoping they win the game, too.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties-player.html?tm=32&yr=2020

There’s holes in that site. I’ll give Brendan a pass. If you go to team total penalties, they show WAS with 57, but the total distributed penalties adds up to like 43. It does show 0’s for all the penalty types Brendan mentioned. Of course, 43 does NOT equal 57, so something is off. Of course, as you provided once you go to individual players you can see the count more clearly. Still one of the least penalized teams in the NFL. Also, almost entirely irrelevant here. Sure, defensive penalties in your favor help a team get closer to the end zone, but they also take away potential yardage points from players we roster.

• Brendan239

@Eyehatetodd said...

What’s with all the Beasley love? Much rather take a cheaper lower owned Gabe Davis

Beasley is my mvp in my $9 SD single bullet tonight. 1) Ownership and 2) SF corners are healthy, weakest bs slot. I think he goes 9/96/2 tonight.

• monarch

@Eyehatetodd said...

He has the premier matchup. Gabe Davis will be running the majority of his routes vs Richard Sherman or Jason Verrett. That’s a no go.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I guess this is why you guys are much better at NFL DFS than me…although I am a Steelers homer this is how I handicap..

Washington’s last opponents..DAL, CINCY, DET, NYG, DALLAS, NYG..they have been slapped by the Rams, BALT, CLEV and AZ..

I am betting the Steelers..they are at home and I like to capitalize on certain things if I can..Tomlin was pretty pissed off after last week..I want to see if it translates to the Steelers offense coming out super sharp..we will see..that is my angle..I am thinking the Steelers crush.

• monarch

I am mainly focusing on SD but if I were MME the main slate I would clearly want as many players from the indoor game and not the game played with two excellent defenses outdoors with the wind chill below freezing as the sun sets. That would be a great place to find my defense though and maybe a running back.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

I am mainly focusing on SD but if I were MME the main slate I would clearly want as many players from the indoor game and not the game played with two excellent defenses outdoors with the wind chill below freezing as the sun sets. That would be a great place to find my defense though and maybe a running back.

Did SF put a dome in while I was asleep

• Skee

No but they moved out of SF. lol. Game is in Arizona

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Game is being played in zona because of the rona

• XxHeisenbergxX

They are playing in Arizona if I am not mistaken due to Covid

• monarch

C’mon HoodWoods thought you been educated by the Mish.

Games in Arizona due to the Covid.

• cheezpizza

@BIF said...

I won 2 of my 9 leagues and I’ll min cash in 3 others but I have a long shot to get a 3rd one in 1st – need monster days from Diontae and Deebo; think I need 53 points plus the guy I’m chasing has Josh Allen but his counting QB had 33+ so as long as Josh stays below that too.

I thought i just had a glitch in my DK app. Ive been seeing “one live lineup” for weeks and didnt notice you could switch the lineup type.
    Was a pleasant surprise for sure. Tyreek’s 60 burger put me up permanently.

• hcassidy

SF is playing there next 2 games in Arizona due to Covid restrictions in California.

• RTLONG

Why isn’t there a projection for Samuels?

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

This makes so much sense that I’m changing my lineup.
    ~

• UGAdude

Anyone like Singletary or Moss, or is that just throwing money away? I’m trying to be different, but don’t want to be stupid.

• Jokey401

Looking ahead to tomorrow’s showdown and the Des Bryant revenge narrative chat. Can’t wait to hear ya’lls takes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).