NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -6.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:15 PM EST : Buffalo ( (Pick) ) at San Francisco ( (Pick) ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

C’mon HoodWoods thought you been educated by the Mish.

Games in Arizona due to the Covid.

Lol, muffed that one. Forgot, in a covid fog I guess. The Mish would be looking down, shaking his head, thinking to himself “it’s bad enough I got my looks from my father, thank goodness I got my brains from mom

• dcheco

@UGAdude said...

Anyone like Singletary or Moss, or is that just throwing money away? I’m trying to be different, but don’t want to be stupid.

SF doesn’t give up much to RBs and we have struggled mightily to get our run game going.

They don’t have much touchdown upside for FD and likely won’t see enough volume anyway.

• UGAdude

@dcheco said...

SF doesn’t give up much to RBs and we have struggled mightily to get our run game going.

They don’t have much touchdown upside for FD and likely won’t see enough volume anyway.

Thanks, yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking. I will probably try to be different another way.

• RipCityRings

@RTLONG said...

Why isn’t there a projection for Samuels?

For whatever reason the organization seems to have moved on this year, but you’d think with Conner out and Snell’s inefficiencies he’d be useful as a semi-proven pass-catcher. I sort of thought McCloud was taking on that role, but he only ended up with 1 target and zero rushing attempts vs the Ravens and coughed up a fumble that turned into an Edwards TD.

At $200 it’s hard not to take a shot at Jaylen, but it’s very possible he doesn’t see any snaps.

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

For whatever reason the organization seems to have moved on this year, but you’d think with Conner out and Snell’s inefficiencies he’d be useful as a semi-proven pass-catcher. I sort of thought McCloud was taking on that role, but he only ended up with 1 target and zero rushing attempts vs the Ravens and coughed up a fumble that turned into an Edwards TD.

At $200 it’s hard not to take a shot at Jaylen, but it’s very possible he doesn’t see any snaps.

Samuels is on the COVID list

Edit: Sorry I was looking at an old report before I get crucified

He’s in line to return and should definitely get some run. Great play for min price

• RipCityRings

@JSteele said...

Samuels is on the COVID list

Ah, I thought he had been cleared. DK’s slipping with those updates.

• axman15

McLaurin active, any chance he gets the CEH treatment and stands on the sidelines all night? Or am I overthinking after getting burned by CEH last night?

• mhodas

Samuels is not on the COVID list, only Steelers on the list are Pouncey and Conner. Samuels had an injury but is healthy now, he is just down the depth chart after Snell and McFarland

• Eyehatetodd

@monarch said...

He has the premier matchup. Gabe Davis will be running the majority of his routes vs Richard Sherman or Jason Verrett. That’s a no go.

I assumed Sherman would be mostly on Diggs. I guess just seeing the 49ers shut down Kupp in the slot makes me weary to play Beasley

• JSteele

@axman15 said...

McLaurin active, any chance he gets the CEH treatment and stands on the sidelines all night? Or am I overthinking after getting burned by CEH last night?

Seems unlikely. If it’s very bad he would at least be a decoy but he will matchup with a rookie today so it might be a good play

• Hjd29

Beasley or JuJu?

• monarch

@Eyehatetodd said...

I assumed Sherman would be mostly on Diggs. I guess just seeing the 49ers shut down Kupp in the slot makes me weary to play Beasley

Perhaps. Sherman doesn’t really travel, plays almost all of his snaps in one spot. Diggs lines up all over the place and is PPR friendly with all of those quick hitting screens. I’m not terribly excited about Diggs though or Beasley. 49ers are rounding into form a bit.

• BigRay

@Eyehatetodd said...

What’s with all the Beasley love?

He scored 30 fps on this track 2 weeks ago vs. Cardinals

• marker0357

Is the Pitt/Wash game televised?

• JSteele

@BigRay said...

He scored 30 fps on this track 2 weeks ago vs. Cardinals

Also Jamar Taylor the slot corner for SF is on IR

• jdtrey

DK giving me a minor heart attack by STILL displaying a cancelled game alert for Was vs. Pit on the lineups page

• HoodsFromTheWood

@marker0357 said...

Is the Pitt/Wash game televised?

On Fox

• marker0357

Ebron crying about playing tonight. Biggest damn over-rated crybaby in the NFL. I was really happy to see him leave Indy.

• marker0357

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

On Fox

weird, not showing up on my channel listing for some reason. I hope its not pre-empted by some stupid tree-lighting BS or Maury Povich.

• BIF

@Stangs13 said...

Does anyone else find Jaylen Samuels a little interesting today? Mcfarland and Snell have not been that good, and Samuels has not been active most of the year. Last year he had some good games with Connor out.

He had good games last year as he was basically RB2 behind Conner and played the pass catcher role as a banged up Conner healed – this year Snell and McFarland are ahead of him.

• monarch

Big slate was about 40k entries short. I would have made more if I liked the builds

• BIF

@monarch said...

Big slate was about 40k entries short. I would have made more if I liked the builds

I had 3 LUs in the big $15 then threw 3 more in as I saw the big overlay – cheers to early MNF 🍺

• tvegas40

Man my local is showing Judge Judy instead of the game- BS

• SoreOnSunday

@tvegas40 said...

an my local is showing Judge Judy instead of the game- BS

think its everyone mine doesn’t have it on either

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Yep, no game for me either it appears. Some shtty game show. WTF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).