NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I am a sucker for MeCole Hardman in these spots and he never gets there.

Ravens have the best secondary in the league but do not let that scare anyone off Tyreek Hill.

Mark Andrews looking like my favorite Cpt option this early in the morning.

Ravens have a lot of RBs. I would greatly prefer the vet Mark Ingram III in this game as opposed to Dobbins and Edwards.

• got9forya

Well after how i made a big dud this weekend for some strange reason. I am going with Kelce at CPT and stacking with andrews then trying to squeeze Either Jackson or Mahomes then going from their. For some reason I like Sneed and not sure why

• monarch

@got9forya said...

Well after how i made a bid dud this weekend for some strange reason. I am going with Kelce at CPT and stacking with andrews then trying to squeeze Either Jackson or Mahomes then going from their. For some reason I like Sneed and not sure why

You would want a Chiefs receiver in flex as well with a Cpt Kelce. Really try for that correlation

• got9forya

@monarch said...

You would want a Chiefs receiver in flex as well with a Cpt Kelce. Really try for that correlation

Makes since. Not sure if I want Hardman might try to throw Robinson and hope he can get open. Looks like watkins will be back in tonight though. So thats the only way I could see trying to be different. But its just been one of those weeks for me smh

• truegrinder

Play both defenses since everyone says this will be a shootout with these explosive offenses.

• monarch

No do not play both defenses. I probably will not play a single defense at all in any lineup. Only play both defenses in preseason

• NDNole

All I know is the one full game I saw of the chiefs, mahomes was looking for robinson in the redzone a bunch. Or at least thats what I recall making a mental note of.

• wolfshield

The TEs will get alot of attention at CAPT spot. I like Hollywood and hope he blows the top off twice.

Gotta make a stance somewhere. I am playing as if KC will struggle and this will be a game of Balt controlling possession and the couple big shots to Brown.

Mahomes could easily go nuts though

• NDNole

@wolfshield said...

The TEs will get alot of attention at CAPT spot. I like Hollywood and hope he blows the top off twice.

Gotta make a stance somewhere. I am playing as if KC will struggle and this will be a game of Balt controlling possession and the couple big shots to Brown.

Mahomes could easily go nuts though

He’s Mahomes so of course he can go nuts but easily, I dont think so. Ravens have some really good corners. And while peters can be beat, he has the propensity to get picks and pick 6’s if you target him too much. Someone mentioned it already, it might be a TE kind of game. So many people can get the troll TD today its crazy. I think I may go dumbest lineup philosophy today and put in something that makes absolutely no sense and the only requirement to be in my player pool is they get snaps lol. Even if its just a few.

• ValuableTrader

Ravens should run all over KC and control time of possession a good bit I would imagine. In games that can really go either way, I’ll dab with a few from each team. Ravens D best in league besides Colts maybe? Mahomes is the only guy who can tear it up. I really like Ravens run game here. Also I kind of feel like Chiefs will kick a good bit of field goals? Move the ball with some big plays but get haulted inside 30-40 at times seems legit. Should be a real fun game to watch though. Ravens -3.5 will be my bet. As for SD guys, I will captain Jackson and go from there. Going to have to hailmary which RB will get the TD’s, Ingram/Edwards/Dobbins…

• monarch

Mahomes needs the football to pay off his salary. Can the Chiefs dictate here? Because when both the Texans and Chargers ran the ball they were mega successful. Ill be building some Ravens run game stacks that omit Mahomes.

• Ndepompei

really want to play devin duvernay at $400 but don’t think he sees the field enough

• NDNole

@ValuableTrader said...

Going to have to hailmary which RB will get the TD’s, Ingram/Edwards/Dobbins…

Then watch it be Justice Hill because showdown.

• Alvance83

Boykin is my low salary choice. Lamar seems to like him short yardage and gets as many targets as brown. Just bet the under also

• winnerchickendinner

Winning lineup will probably use the full salary based off optimizers. Real tight pricing in terms of who gets snaps along with usage.

• SteeloCity

Trying to think of a script where neither QB is optimal

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

I would need data to show how many times Lamar Jackson played in a game and did not end up being optimal if translated to showdown format. I bet it is rare.

• SteeloCity

@monarch said...

I would need data to show how many times Lamar Jackson played in a game and did not end up being optimal if translated to showdown format. I bet it is rare.

Last year when they played Mahomes went for 374 yards and 3 TDs. Lamar didn’t do much throwing, but did rush for a TD and 46 yards.

• bigez952

@SteeloCity said...

It is hard to imagine that happening without injuries to at least one of Jackson or Mahomes.

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

Last year when they played Mahomes went for 374 yards and 3 TDs. Lamar didn’t do much throwing, but did rush for a TD and 46 yards.

I will advise against referencing that boxscore when determining who anyone wants in tonights game. I wish I never saw it. It is nearly meaningless IMO

• JSteele

I can see a path where you don’t need Mahomes.

He throws for like 250 yards and a score and then Helaire runs it in a couple times.

With Lamar it’s hard since he runs so damn much.

• SteeloCity

@monarch said...

I will advise against referencing that boxscore when determining who anyone wants in tonights game. I wish I never saw it. It is nearly meaningless IMO

Should’ve thrown in the disclaimer of “Past performance does not indicate future results.”

I agree it is meaningless, two completely different teams right now. Chiefs were better last year, I think the Ravens are the better team this year. I was just spewing some stats from last year.

• emnj69

play both defenses and both kickers and then a rb-I can be certain you wont be sharing your winnings at the end. I can also be sure you wont win anything to share

• superjon

@emnj69 said...

play both defenses and both kickers and then a rb-I can be certain you wont be sharing your winnings at the end. I can also be sure you wont win anything to share

So just like every other showdown

• johnsonnoa17

If Nick Boyle catches a td then I’m rich. I’m playing for the outcome that I would normally be tilted by. If you can’t beat em, join em.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.