NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, November 30th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -6 ) at Philadelphia ( 6 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

Russ, Lockett, and Metcalf stack might be popular. I’m thinking Jalen might get some minutes tonight. Local radio station stated he has been getting first team reps.

• monarch

Had a strong and much needed SD last night…cashed 15/20 and that was with tons of Cole Kmet who essentially missed two touchdowns for 800 I believe.

1. Ive been noticing a particular build from the chasing team where their receiver at CPT, the QB in flex then four from the winning side.

2. I like Reagor, Fulgham or Goedert in that scenario with Carson Wentz.

3. Miles Sanders is a little expensive for me.

4. I will probably only play DK as a CPT when I play him due to his volatility.

5. No defenses for me and at most one kicker but likely zero as well.

• Brendan239

Carlos Hyde MVP on FD. Yep, I like him to split work with Carson but get the TDs. Hollister a great play too and I think Sanders gets a lot of work with Hurts at QB.

• Eyehatetodd

@monarch said...

Had a strong and much needed SD last night…cashed 15/20 and that was with tons of Cole Kmet who essentially missed two touchdowns for 800 I believe.

1. Ive been noticing a particular build from the chasing team where their receiver at CPT, the QB in flex then four from the winning side.

No Seattle D even with Wentz throwing tons of picks? I understand Jalen might get some reps too, which makes those turnovers even more likely. Plus I believe Eagles are top 5 in giving up fantasy points to opposing D/ST. They might be a popular play seeing how well Packers defense did last night..but hard for me to leave them out when they’re cheap and there’s so much variance on the Eagles side. They could have 6 or 7 different guys with 4+ receptions,

• monarch

Maybe I will play some SEA D. I generally do not like playing defenses unless I am certain that they reach a double digit fantasy output because once the game gets weird then those defense and kicker lineups are drawing dead.

But SEA is improving defensively and they are cheap and like you said Wentz turns it over. I suppose my bias is that the Eagles make a game of it and move the ball but I have been incorrect in believing that for weeks now.

I will have to see how Carson Wentz has done vs Cover 3. I would think that it would help him focus on taking the intermediary stuff.

• monarch

So they played almost a year ago in Philadelphia. Seahawks 17 to 9 and their defense was a good play with three sacks, two INTs and two FF.

Wentz was 33/45 with a whopping 25 of those completions to the TEs and underneath guy Greg Ward which suggests that they were taking what the cover 3 offered them. I can definitely see something similar. I wonder if the weather played a part in last years muted offensive totals.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Shootout tonight. Dont play Hurts. It’s a Wentz game. Hurts may be playable in couple weeks

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

So they played almost a year ago in Philadelphia. Seahawks 17 to 9 and their defense was a good play with three sacks, two INTs and two FF.

Wentz was 33/45 with a whopping 25 of those completions to the TEs and underneath guy Greg Ward which suggests that they were taking what the cover 3 offered them. I can definitely see something similar. I wonder if the weather played a part in last years muted offensive totals.

So play Dallas Goedert, Greg Ward, and 4 Seahawks? BTW, the weather tonight is supposed to be cloudy and about 58 degrees. Pretty good for football.
    ~

• Ndepompei

I’m liking goedert at captain with wentz Wilson and more Seahawks in flex

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@monarch said...

Last year’s perfect lineup was:

Ertz captain
    Wentz
    Sanders
    Wilson
    Penny
    Seahawks

It left almost $2K on the table.

• Alvance83

@monarch said...

After typing this lock and load sanders. That’s the way things have been for me lately 🥲

• realphipps

Boston Scott will have very low ownership for a guy who was on the field for 40% of the snaps last week with a healthy Sanders.

Guessing it’s not quite that high tonight, but he’ll see plenty of snaps and I’m anticipating 6-9 touches.

• winnerchickendinner

Last time the Eagles faced a real quality pass offense Claypool had three touchdowns and over a hundred yards. Metcalf for captain. Bracing for a lot of ties as the big three of the Sea passing game should virtually not dud at all in this one.

• I think fulgham will be least popular of fulgham, reagor, godert? I’m sure they will all carry some ownership.

• Newbie123

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@winnerchickendinner said...

Last time the Eagles faced a real quality pass offense Claypool had three touchdowns and over a hundred yards. Metcalf for captain. Bracing for a lot of ties as the big three of the Sea passing game should virtually not dud at all in this one.

Slay was on ju ju. thats why claypool was getting all the looks. I will not be playing both WR. whoever doesn’t get slay as a matchup im all over

• 49noobers

Captain AJeff for million dollars punt.

• superjon

Just saw Reagor is 500 more than Fulgham on FD.

Does that make sense to anyone? Reagor has 1 TD on the year and Fulgham has 4

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Yes.

• zeeshan2

@superjon said...

Fulgham has one catch in each of his last two games

• Brendan239

Everyone doing the $5.55 FD contest or $9.99? Second question, does anyone else have Hyde or Wentz too at MVP? Doing 6, Russ x2, Lockett, Metcalf, Hyde, Wentz. Fulgham is in only 1 of mine w Ward. Hurts in one. Tonight’s gonna be funky.

• Eyehatetodd

@superjon said...

Reagor WR1 breakout game coming tonight…

• winnerchickendinner

@Newbie123 said...

Slay was on ju ju. thats why claypool was getting all the looks. I will not be playing both WR. whoever doesn’t get slay as a matchup im all over

Not really buying the Slay bounce back year. Only other decent outside receivers he’s faced are Mclaurin (5 for 61 ) and Slayton with one dud (2 for 23) and a good one (5 for 93). Metcalf is better plus the Quarterback play. Shepard has a couple of decent games out of the slot against them too and Lockett should be good there and not worried about Robey-Coleman.

• Brendan239

@winnerchickendinner said...

Not really buying the Slay bounce back year. Only other decent outside receivers he’s faced are Mclaurin (5 for 61 ) and Slayton with one dud (2 for 23) and a good one (5 for 93). Metcalf is better plus the Quarterback play. Shepard has a couple of decent games out of the slot against them too and Lockett should be good there and not worried about Robey-Coleman.

How did DK do against Gilmore? He’s virtually matchup proof, but I like Lockett a hair more. Not opposed to both in a LU together but then it becomes too “cash-ey”.

• Eyehatetodd

@Brendan239 said...

How did DK do against Gilmore? He’s virtually matchup proof, but I like Lockett a hair more. Not opposed to both in a LU together but then it becomes too “cash-ey”.

For sure. He’s cheaper than DK yet has more targets lately. And has the better matchup as Eagles get beat over the middle of the field more. Probably makes Hollister and Dissly decent plays too for their price

• Ndepompei

@superjon said...

Fulgham did all his damage while reagor was hurt

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).