• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 16th
    4:35 PM EST : LA Rams ( 7 ) at Green Bay ( -7 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Buffalo ( -3 ) —- T: 50.5

Sunday, January 17th
    3:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Kansas City ( -10 ) —- T: 55.5
    6:40 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

All favorites win except New Orleans.

• factorial89

2 bets i love this coming weekend-buffalo and tampa bay both at the ml plus a small ml parlay.DFSwise just work value picks around j.allan brady diggs evans.

• superjon

Oh and before Captain Cranky shows up. I looked at this past weekend’s slate last Monday and still profited.

• squidkill

People are really on the Bucs? Interesting

• superjon

Brady has only lost 3 times in a row to an opponent once in his career.

The Broncos back in 2009

• cplatt87

So I’m still learning optimal strategy for NFL, so I look at GPP winning lineups to get a feel for what types of things I should be looking at.

The winning lineup on the Sunday milly maker had a 5 player Steeler stack alongside the Browns defense. I’m just trying to wrap my head around how you ever end up on that type of play in a serious lineup. Obviously it paid off yesterday, but it seems like such a bad play on the surface.

What am I missing here?

• factorial89

kinda hard to believe this.big ben stats-47/68 for 501 yds. and 4 tds.and his team still lost. i guess those 4 interceptions he threw did major damage

• squidkill

@superjon said...

Brady has only lost 3 times in a row to an opponent once in his career.

The Broncos back in 2009

eh not into those types are trends

i don’t trust the clown show that surrounds Brady in TB. Very undisciplined team which could be costly

• squidkill

@cplatt87 said...

So I’m still learning optimal strategy for NFL, so I look at GPP winning lineups to get a feel for what types of things I should be looking at.

The winning lineup on the Sunday milly maker had a 5 player Steeler stack alongside the Browns defense. I’m just trying to wrap my head around how you ever end up on that type of play in a serious lineup. Obviously it paid off yesterday, but it seems like such a bad play on the surface.

What am I missing here?

it was a 3 game slate. It was just ur typical game stack or onslaught . Don’t see anything crazy about it
    especially if u were high on the Over
    anything can happen on these smaller slates plus a few chalk spots failed D Henry C Davis etc

• ACmontreal

Im so happy to have my lineups for this week done already.

Now i can finally sit back and relax

• superjon

Tua had the #3 highest selling jersey this year.

• squidkill

@superjon said...

Tua had the #3 highest selling jersey this year.

This why I come here on Mondays . Can’t get info later in the week. Early bird gets the nuggets

• superjon

@squidkill said...

This why I come here on Mondays . Can’t get info later in the week. Early bird gets the nuggets

Not all heroes wear capes

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Not all heroes wear capes

Not all those that wander are lost

• squidkill

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Not all those that wander are lost

I saw u on a silver alert hood, wandering the streets after some whiskey

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

I saw u on a silver alert hood, wandering the streets after some whiskey

Wandering, but not lost. All roads lead somewhere.

• zeeshan2

Zack Moss out for the postseason

• BIF

Eagles fire Pederson – that’s what he gets ffrom ownership for tanking and yanking Hurts to get them a better draft pick.

• odanny

Taylor Heinecke shredded that Bucs defense across the middle, wonder how Brees and Thomas will do.

• IronMonkey415

They will shred them even more.

May I say this Mr. Landa or will you yell at me?

• HoodsFromTheWood

Rams traveling east for an early start with a QB conundrum, Ravens facing a team that doesn’t want or have to control clock with the run, Cleveland travels to Arrowhead, slightly filled with 22,000 fans needing Mahomes first snap to sail over his head and the Bucs head into the Superdome hoping Brees doesn’t go Heinicke all over them

• BIF

Rams traveling east for an early start with a QB conundrum,

Not that early and not that east Hoods (probably as far North as it is East from LA) – it’s a 3:35pm CT (local) start in GB.

• zline34

Rams traveling east for an early start with a QB conundrum, Ravens facing a team that doesn’t want or have to control clock with the run, Cleveland travels to Arrowhead, slightly filled with 22,000 fans needing Mahomes first snap to sail over his head and the Bucs head into the Superdome hoping Brees doesn’t go Heinicke all over them

I feel like they know John is better but will start Goff. The few deep throws Goff did make could have been easily intercepted. Goff starts loses lead early and John comes in 2nd half. Brings them back but it’s not quite enough for the W. They should have just started John…

• WrathofKhaaan

(Landa) Well well well… it looks like DEJA VU all over again… bunch of morons that don’t understand ANYTHING about dfs or THE PROCESS… nobody should even THINK about the slate until 11:59am on GAME DAY, before that all information is IRRELEVANT and will only MISLEAD YOU and DESTROY YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The moderators of this forum should do a better job of teaching the followers of this forum the correct PROCESS… some of you JERRY’S have requested my process so here you go…

At precisely 11:59am on GAME DAY I wake up and immediate take a naked ice bucket shower.

I then dress in my COPPER FIT Compression Gear for extra AGILITY, SPEED, and PERFORMANCE.

I then proceed to drink a TRIPLE ESPRESSO, a cup of GINKO BILOBA TEA, and I do a few RAILS to keep me sharp between the ears and then proceed to take my morning dump.

I then have exactly 43 MINUTES to conduct my dfs research. I allocate 7 MINUTES to reserve entering ALL of my contest entries on DK and FD, 3 MINUTES to assess Vegas game totals/implied team totals, 4 MINUTES to determine ACTIVES/INACTIVES, 1 MINUTE to determine what role WEATHER will have on the games, 7 MINUTES to predict ALL potential game theory scenarios, 11 MINUTES to assess TALENT/MATCHUP/OPPORTUNITY/PRICE quotient for EVERY PLAYER ON THE SLATE to determine appropriate CEILING/FLOOR combo’s, I then have 9 MINUTES to generate ALL DK and FD lineups and exactly 1 MINUTE to upload ALL OF MY LINEUPS BEFORE LOCK.

You’re welcome losers.

• joephoto

Mr Khaaan- Sounds like a plan, but my money says you get shut out at lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).