• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 9th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) —- T: 40.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Sunday, January 10th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

That wind today is going to crush dreams for Wash/GB owners.

Only seeing 15. Not using any K’s from there but I think it might be ok. Also have lots of both running games there as figured going into the weekend it would likely by highest scoring game of weekend. Of course, anything can happen. I could see a scenario where Seattle outscores the Skins/Pack combined.

• kdsdawg

@PDFOUR said...

What’s the wind? If its under 20 mph I’m not worried

it is showing 15mph as of right now, no biggie

• Z06Fanatic

@slpanthers24 said...

That wind today is going to crush dreams for Wash/GB owners.

someone had hoyer

• Wrightime

The wind cant be any worse than the cold in minny . Good luck throwing the ball in -20 temp

• jkokbaker

I have found forecasts of 15-20mph with gusts 25-30mph.

• jkokbaker

I hope its less windy, I have lots of play in that game, maybe switch some up to the seahawks instead

• stats99tuff

I’m at a 57.9 on FD. with Cousins, Reed, Baldwin, Lacy, Cobb, and WAS kicker left…. If Was/GB is high scoring I’m gold.

• Kappos21

Is Slay going to shadow Baldwin?

• cmurr777

Anybody think the cold in Minnesota is going to hurt russell/baldwin’s value?

• TommyWantWingy33

Welp threw my in my vikings dart. I’ll either be a very happy vikings fan or a very sad one in about 6 hours.

• NCRick

@cmurr777 said...

If you want to overthink the most obvious play of the slate do so at your own risk. There is always the chance of an early injury to RW though. If that were to happen then you could win since I bet 50% have Wilson and 90% have Baldwin. It could be worth a fade just for that alone.

• infulfx

I played AJ/Chiefs/ABrown and mostly have mostly have WAS stack for today. Should I just keep it like that or shift some players around.

Lacy or Michael?

• NCRick

@infulfx said...

I played AJ/Chiefs/ABrown and mostly have mostly have WAS stack for today. Should I just keep it like that or shift some players around.

Lacy or Michael?

You could win with that lineup. I bet Wash stack is pretty low owned other than Reed. Those RBs are a complete toss up to me but I favor Lacy by a bit. You may even want to consider Starks honestly.

• Z06Fanatic

@cmurr777 said...

how could it not? the good thing though is RW could run for big yards so its not a total loss but with the weather and AP being banged up I wouldnt be suprised to see the Seahawks cruise to victory in a low scoring shutout

• TommyWantWingy33

@Z06Fanatic said...

how could it not? the good thing though is RW could run for big yards so its not a total loss but with the weather and AP being banged up I wouldnt be suprised to see the Seahawks cruise to victory in a low scoring shutout

AP is not banged up.

• Wrightime

Vikings will surprise .. Everyone is overlooking them.. They are healthy on defense . Doubt hawks run and throw all over them . Throw in they are home and weather..

• skizzats

Wind is 20 picking up to 25 for the next 6-9 hours in the Washington region.

• TommyWantWingy33

@cmurr777 said...

It sounds like the wind is currently not enough to affect kicks/throws now the real question should be is wilson wearing gloves that he isn’t used to? I really feel like this is gonna be a lot more of a passing game than everyone thinks. Everyone says it’s “too cold” to pass why would they call a bunch of passing plays? Totally unexpected. Vikes have been practicing in this cold weather all week.

• TommyWantWingy33

@Wrightime said...

Vikings will surprise .. Everyone is overlooking them.. They are healthy on defense . Doubt hawks run and throw all over them . Throw in they are home and weather..

Hope your right! Marshawn must be afraid of the cold? Why would he not even travel with the team?

• thegodofsports

What u guys thinking on gpp defence is it a bad thing to stack wash and gb

• rlangell

Should I go AP or Michael here? I have 8400 left with Wilson Baldwin Jones D-Jax and Reed…Im thinking Michael has abetter day than AP fantasy wise. Should I just eat the salary left over for AP?

• rlangell

GPP FD

• jordy2323

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

It sounds like the wind is currently not enough to affect kicks/throws now the real question should be is wilson wearing gloves that he isn’t used to?

They were showing Wilson warming up with no gloves on. I guess throw the the ball, and then straight into the hand warmer.

• TommyWantWingy33

Per twitter Russell Wilson warming up (obviously not literally lol) without gloves

• Z06Fanatic

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

AP is not banged up.

he isnt dealing with back issues?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler