• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 9th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) —- T: 40.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Sunday, January 10th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wmartin3

My Opinion – And It is Biased – Minn has Nothing for Seattle.

• Drayzen

I’ve got some lineups heavy on this game and some fading this game all except K and DEF.

Just chalking it up to…we’ll see what happens.

• jordy2323

Bad idea having both Richard Rogers and James Jones on same lineup?

• Wrightime

All day a.p.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

Only seeing 15. Not using any K’s from there but I think it might be ok. Also have lots of both running games there as figured going into the weekend it would likely by highest scoring game of weekend. Of course, anything can happen. I could see a scenario where Seattle outscores the Skins/Pack combined.

Only seeing 15? I see more then that and gusty.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wrightime said...

The wind cant be any worse than the cold in minny . Good luck throwing the ball in -20 temp

Wind is way worse than cold

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@rlangell said...

Should I go AP or Michael here? I have 8400 left with Wilson Baldwin Jones D-Jax and Reed…Im thinking Michael has abetter day than AP fantasy wise. Should I just eat the salary left over for AP?

Mostly fading AP here, for better or worse. I figure he will be heavily owned and may not do much. IF goes off, I have some. I like Michael to have more yards and as the Seahawks play from ahead. I will leave a lot of salary on the table today.

• Wrightime

Ill take my chances with cousins to reed and jackson in 60 degrees than wilson to baldwin in -20

• Z06Fanatic

@slpanthers24 said...

Wind is way worse than cold

depends what wind speed……cold limits how far the ball can travel and it makes it harder to grip esp for wrs….

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Only seeing 15? I see more then that and gusty.

Yes. I only saw 15 like THREE hours ago when I posted that. In fact, nfl weather.com only has it at 16 now.

And accuweather has it 15-16 throughout the game right now, too. Doesn’t mention gusts, though.. Regardless. I’m using mostly Wilson for today’s slate and my best weekend lu have Cousins right now and I’m mostly on FD so no changes there.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/washington-dc/20006/hourly-weather-forecast/327659

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Z06Fanatic said...

depends what wind speed……cold limits how far the ball can travel and it makes it harder to grip esp for wrs….

I’m not talking normal 15 MPH wind of course. What they are calling for is 20-25 with up to 35 gusts. I see it all over. I’m not trying to convince anyone but I know the wind they are calling for will make long throws and kicking tough. I favor Rodgers in that wind because of his piercing short throw. I’m liking adams and cobb now over WASH wr.

• denvergator

I’m basically all in on Seahawks d and kicker for today only slate. Fading AP hard with just a couple spots. Think it will be too much. Pierre Thomas. Look out

• fpm2015

@slpanthers24 said...

I’m not talking normal 15 MPH wind of course. What they are calling for is 20-25 with up to 35 gusts. I see it all over. I’m not trying to convince anyone but I know the wind they are calling for will make long throws and kicking tough. I favor Rodgers in that wind because of his piercing short throw. I’m liking adams and cobb now over WASH wr.

starks and rodgers are a good pivot from green bays receivers with gusty winds

• Z06Fanatic

@slpanthers24 said...

huh? weather.com says nothing like that.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USDC0001:1:US

sustaining at 22 but everything I read says gusty as well. What are you looking at?

• Z06Fanatic

@slpanthers24 said...

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USDC0001:1:US

sustaining at 22 but everything I read says gusty as well. What are you looking at?

ohh your talking about green bay game – i thought u meant seattle :)

• FantasySultan

We were all laughing at KC stack yesterday…with all the shitty weather…those guys will win.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Z06Fanatic said...

ohh your talking about green bay game – i thought u meant seattle :)

lol all good. Better not be that windy in mn. That would be horrible for everyone

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

We were all laughing at KC stack yesterday…with all the shitty weather…those guys will win.

I hope so. Don’t think I can win too big as I had Maclin in all my Kelce/Green/Brown/Bryant/Chiefs stack but hope the rb’s go crazy today.

• PDFOUR

Man I picked Adrian Peterson in 3 lineups even though I know he is going to get shut down… What am I smoking?

• fpm2015

@Z06Fanatic said...

he isnt dealing with back issues?

yes he is and with the cold weather he’ll stiffen up jerick mckinnion will get a huge workload

• Raddy00

Going with Wilson. Ugh. Any guess on how many yards he will rush for?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@Raddy00 said...

Going with Wilson. Ugh. Any guess on how many yards he will rush for?

65 and a TD. :) At least I hope.

• Raddy00

Man I hope your right!!!!

• fpm2015

mckinnion only 2.4% owned i hope he goes off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler