• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 9th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) —- T: 40.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Sunday, January 10th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Ardy

Oh yea….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn you ap

• fpm2015

maxdalury with his enormous multi entries taking down tournaments everywhere

• tristanwolf

fd qb points this weekend-

bridgewater 5.8
    hoyer -0.6
    roethlisberger 13.1
    smith 13.3
    wilson 10.8
    mccarron 10.3

if you have cousins or rodgers, congrats… i think?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

are you kidding me

• fpm2015

blair walsh ….fired!

• 3underpar

Wow big choke

• ChargerDodger

WTF Walsh. That was a gimmie.

• TimmerRC

It’s like nobody wants to win any playoff games this year… holy crap, this has been pathetic

• pepsies15

LACES OUT DAN

• cy1985

Walsh is a friend of the fantasy football community. Feel bad for him.

• dakimbell

Gonna be historic day I think… I would put money on him to win millionaire and blitz outright and then have other top 10 finishes in both as well…

• Davey224

http://youtu.be/7tV2MHnPJS4

LACES OUT!!!

• pepsies15

That was a terrible hold. He did that twice today. Jesus Christ he has one job…

• denvergator

Thank god. Who would want to watch the Vikings anyways. Seahawks going forward makes it a lot more exciting

As for this week. This next game better actually be a shootout and some points. And of course my highest score game is in the free roll on fanduel ha

• fpm2015

@dakimbell said...

Gonna be historic day I think… I would put money on him to win millionaire and blitz outright and then have other top 10 finishes in both as well…

I doubt he’d blow his job on fantasy football you’re delusional

• Ipt007

Only in the nfl. Wow

• yoshi2132

Damnnnnnn that ending

• hoodOO7

@Fortyoz40 said...

So many people were saying cold weather doesn’t affect play. Really? One trap I didn’t fall for.

It’s a statistical reality. Every game this weekend, so far, has been crazy, though. And, there are always outliers. People need to stop pretending their fantasy gods if they find themselves being right once in a while lol

• akarkennny

chris thompson/lacy or pierre thomas/ james jones or chris thompson/ james jones

• fpm2015

carolina vs. seattle should be interesting

• fpm2015

Walsh beat the Vikings worse than Peterson beats his kids

• dakimbell

I don’t get it

• Raddy00

I’m looking for Ray Finkle…..and a clean pair of shorts. I hope GB and Wash can score more than 20 points tonight.

• kurtisjack

It’s the Viking way. The legacy remains intact. Completely allergic to success. No hardcore Vikes fan expected that to be good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).