• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 9th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) —- T: 40.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Sunday, January 10th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• klhbui

Chiefs defense! Kansas city i believe doesnt turn the ball over that much at all. Only 15 turnover the whole year and they cause like the 5th highest turnover. Along with J-Houston coming back. Go CHIEFS!

• deactivated66527

Stuck between choosing Texans D/ST vs Chiefs D/ST. Feel like one of these will be the best of the weekend.

• deactivated66527

Also the WR’s are just as sketchy as the RB’s this week. This is gonna be a tough day and a half.

• Richebee

I’m all in on Packers defense. It’s time for the whole Skins team to come back to Earth. I don’t see this game being close. 28-21 Packers

• JdotBrone

28-21 is pretty close…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Richebee said...

I’m all in on Packers defense. It’s time for the whole Skins team to come back to Earth. I don’t see this game being close. 28-21 Packers

you don’t see it close? You predicted a one score game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Richebee said...

and why would you go all in on a defense you think will give up 21 points

• Wrightime

@dearmand said...

Also the WR’s are just as sketchy as the RB’s this week. This is gonna be a tough day and a half.

Brown green hopkins maclin cobb dont seem sketchy to me

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Washington actually has the most sacks I believe in the last 4 weeks. Minnesota has 14 sacks, 5 INT, and 2 D Fumble recovery in the last 3 weeks. Seahawks speaks for itself. Cincinnati who seem to have a system for defending Pit and Big Ben is on an INT streak. Defense choice can be a game changer this week.
    Steelers, coming off their biggest defense game of the year. .

• Capone1233

Who is the sleeper at WR this week? Crowder possibly?

• Fazool

@Capone1233 said...

I don’t know how much of a sleeper he’ll be seeing how well he’s played lately but i like James Jones. He seems to be Rodgers go to guy as of late and has a nice matchup.

• methodical

Someone please tell me I am crazy or poke holes in this for me before I load up on Redskins.

I have Washington consistently beating their spreads all year, especially in the past 4 weeks, while Green Bay has been consistently over rated by the public all year. A lot of people are saying “”(player-popup)Aaron Rodgers”:/players/aaron-rodgers-11601 and the Packers in a playoff game, you can’t fade him.” But I am beginning to see that as a sucker bet…In actuality this +1 vegas line for the Redskins should be an easy pick, which makes me want to put in the Redskins Defense alongside a Redskins RB.

Washington’s “gambling Shock” has been 3,10,14,11 in the past 4 weeks, while Green Bay’s has been 21,10, -30, -7 respectively. Other than Packer experience in the playoffs, are there any other factors that might have changed between the past two weeks and this weekend for the Packers?

• Fazool

The only thing that scares me with WAS is their run D. If GB can get that running game going it could open things up in the passing game and set up a potential huge game for Rodgers.

• Tunnelmen

Normally I know that FanDuel has lineup locks on Thursday that can be used to estimate draftkings ownership percentage. I’m unfamiliar with Fanduel. How early will their game locks be this week? Any chance of seeing ownership percentages in time to adjust last minute on draftkings?

• Quadhole

Best bet this weekend is Pt / Cinn over 45… When playing in regular season games these two lay low. When playoff time comes, it is OVER… Looking at a 35 24 score… Easy over…

• moshei24

Just made my first DFS blog post with picks today. Been playing intensely all season and figured the playoffs would be a good time to start sharing some picks. Can anyone give me feedback on the article and picks? Here’s a link to it: http://smileysportstalk.com/posts/10344652/week-18-daily-fantasy-nfl-picks—wildcard-weekend-.html

I’m not sure if sharing this is against the rules. If it is, someone please message me to let me know.

Here’s a link to it on RotoGrinders: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/week-18-daily-fantasy-nfl-picks-wildcard-weekend-1095810

• Hyak420

@Tunnelmen said...

Normally I know that FanDuel has lineup locks on Thursday that can be used to estimate draftkings ownership percentage. I’m unfamiliar with Fanduel. How early will their game locks be this week? Any chance of seeing ownership percentages in time to adjust last minute on draftkings?

Unfortunately no, they will lock at the start of the first game on Sat. In the regular season in the Thurs. – Monday slate you could see them and get an idea of Sunday ownership. Since your on DK it would give you an idea of the last 3 games though.

• moshei24

Ben & Edelman or Brady & Martavis for a playoff long fantasy football pool? More games = more total points, so part of the game is predicting who makes a deep run. As of now, I have both the Pats and Steelers playing two games. Though, I’d really like to not lose one of my QBs after this weekend.

What do you guys think?

• Sadie2015

Guys – are you seeing any Sunday only tournaments on fanduel. All I see is a crapload of Saturday games. Help…..

Nevermind – just needed to look waaaaaaaaaay down the list

• jv21

I am going to ignore salary cap and pick guys I like. I have a lineup with $3,000 left over on FD. This could be interesting.

• THETEFLONDON

Saint Fitzgerald

• PDFOUR

Marshawn Lynch officially out. Picking RBs just got harder lol…

• bignish

Christine Michael and Fitz Toussaint ALL IN on cash games!!!!!!!

• dmiller10nc

@Jflack3 said...

Wish I could play Reed/Eifert/Heath

Play on fantasyaces and you can do that.

• dmiller10nc

@Capone1233 said...

Washington or Shorts? Will wait for injury news but I can see one of them being involved. Just don’t know which one. Nate is more a deep threat and shorts more short yardage wr with occasional wildcat plays. I think Houston gets behind so I think one of them could be a game changer this week especially on Fanduel (which I would lean more Washington)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler