• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 9th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) —- T: 40.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) —- T: 46.5

Sunday, January 10th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• moshei24

I’m not crazy for completely fading Hopkins, right? Even against the Bengals, Brown is the clear better PP$ play, no?

• Sportsfan12

whats the deal with this seahawks weather. grounds to fade the game or what? id like to stack wilson and baldwin and/or lockett but is the weather that bad?

• BUFUu2

Today is going to be a hot mess in football. My sleeper pick is Crowder call me crazy but I say he goes off.

• cy1985

@BUFUu2 said...

Today is going to be a hot mess in football. My sleeper pick is Crowder call me crazy but I say he goes off.

He plays tomorrow.

• infulfx

I wrote down a bunch of RB’s in piece of papers and had my little girls pick up from a hat and I stated my LU from there for the Mili

• Quadhole

Just talked to Off. Coor. and we are using Eifert as a decoy…. Keep an eye on Jones…

• NCRick

Aaron Rodgers will be super low owned. Best QB and matchup for cheap.

• crazylox2001

Eifert and Michel or reed ware

• Element828

Going with Alfred Blue and Toussaint at RB. The matchups for the better RBs arent good and the West/Ware splitting carrres, you dont know which back will have the better game. It allows me to fit in Brown Green and Reed but I am debating on fading Brown. But if he puts up 40 then if you dont have him you have low chance of catching up to people who did.

• RobM25

@Zealonsunited said...

Brown is an auto-lock. I don’t care if Jesus is playing CB and Muhhammed playing Cover 2 Safety.

Greatest Quote of All Time

• NCRick

Brown has two bad games vs Cin already this year. Easy fade imo..

• RobM25

• moshei24

To all of you Brown naysayers:

In Brown’s bad games against the Bengals this year, he still put up 15 DK points. In a short slate, a floor of 15 DK points is pretty awesome, given the fact that there are no real locks at the position. If it were a full-slate, then yes, Brown would be an easy fade. But with four games? NAW.

• moshei24

@RobM25 said...

James Starks or Big Ed

Depends if we get DIRECTV Eddie or Cable Eddie. I’m hoping for DIRECTV Eddie.

• moshei24

What’s the ETA on DK offering some sort of deal to get the Milly Maker full this weekend?

• NCRick

@moshei24 said...

To all of you Brown naysayers:

In Brown’s bad games against the Bengals this year, he still put up 15 DK points. In a short slate, a floor of 15 DK points is pretty awesome, given the fact that there are no real locks at the position. If it were a full-slate, then yes, Brown would be an easy fade. But with four games? NAW.

He will have an even worse game with no viable RB to take the heat off. They will be all over him and he gets 20 yards total.

• crazylox2001

@NCRick said...

He will have an even worse game with no viable RB to take the heat off. They will be all over him and he gets 20 yards total.

Lol would you like to bet I’ll take the over of 20 yards

• moshei24

@NCRick said...

Please find me one person who thought DeAngelo would be a great RB (on the same level as Bell) at this stage in his career. Exactly. No reason to think Touissaint won’t fit in quite nicely.

• Sportsfan12

tousant or christine michael better play?

• gcowboy5886

I’m l loading up on WRs this week, just playing whatever RBs fit after that. Have a lot of Baldwin/Nuk/Brown since they’re the 3 I feel best about. Something like 7 backs in 5 lineups so far though.

• lfn1992

Please, everyone, don’t start AP since he’ll probably get the ball about 40 times on the ground in Minny. Thanks

• Wrightime

@crazylox2001 said...

Lol would you like to bet I’ll take the over of 20 yards

I will take over 50 yds .. Easily

• bignish

Guys, Nuk or AJ straight up on DK? Nuk will get volume but AJ has the better matchup and may be a better bet to score.

• m203

short slates are mostly luck IMO. that said, good luck everyone don’t stress over your LUs

• Linsanity88

@heatster said...

There’s been some reverse line movement in the SEA-MIN game this week even before the Lynch news. Smart money seems to be all over the Vikes. Just something to consider.

I’m not seeing this at all. I’m seeing that the line opened at Seattle -3.5 and is now Seattle -4.5 (or higher), which means the line has actually moved TOWARDS the Seahawks. Bovada’s line is actually all the way up to Seattle -6.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler