• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 7th
    4:35 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43

Sunday, January 8th
    1:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at Pittsburgh ( -10 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:40 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whodat2

Lineup for Fanduel was waaaay too easy to make. Always means a loss.

• Therec

@whodat2 said...

Remember to add the Green Bay guy who will put up 0 unless 2 people are injured.

• Fazool

Geez look at that total for the OAK/HOU game.

• Dadeano860

@whodat2 said...

Saw you in some big 50/50s yesterday, looks like you did well. I went with Brees but survived.

I’m not having an easy time this week, not sure how heavy to go on Pittsburgh. Tough to fit the 3 B’s. Bell is probably needed with the other question marks at RB, don’t see another solid back in play. Perkins could be a sleeper, he ran well but it was vs Washington, so that’s not saying much.

• Ipt007

I think there is some great value with the Detroit guys. Seattle is way way overrated IMO.

• AVivier

Ajayai had 204-2 last meeting against Pitt.

• Dadeano860

@AVivier said...

Ajayai had 204-2 last meeting against Pitt.

Pittsburgh defense is stronger now, Pouncey is out, no protection with the passing game. I feel he’s TD dependent and would rather pay for OBJ at that $8000+ price tag.

• Dadeano860

@Ipt007 said...

I think there is some great value with the Detroit guys. Seattle is way way overrated IMO.

I guess everyone will be on Tate revenge game narrative. 80% owned in cash

• parrothead112

Which Raider RB?

• Ipt007

@parrothead112 said...

Which Raider RB?

none? 3300, 3400 or 5000. I think the best one is 3300. Don’t understand how he’s the cheapest.

• AVivier

@Dadeano860 said...

Pittsburgh defense is stronger now, Pouncey is out, no protection with the passing game. I feel he’s TD dependent and would rather pay for OBJ at that $8000+ price tag.

Yeah, I’m not sold on him yet either. He did follow up his 200 Buffalo performance with another 200, I believe without Puncey. Slim pickens at RB if you avoid Bells price tag.

• BIF

@AVivier said...

Slim pickens at RB if you avoid Bells price tag.

Slim pickings everywhere else if you pay Bell’s price tag

Tough week on DK for pricing – you pretty much have to play 1-2 punts or at least guys that you likely wouldn’t roster on a short slate.

Geronimo Allison will be over-owned because of recency bias and Cobb should be back so Allison will likely put up a 1-17-0 stat line.

Montgomery will be underowned for the same reason despite being in a colder weather home favourite game.

• thatkid500

2nd RB looks tough but the rest looks pretty clear cut

• AVivier

@BIF said...

Slim pickings everywhere else if you pay Bell’s price tag

Tough week on DK for pricing – you pretty much have to play 1-2 punts or at least guys that you likely wouldn’t roster on a short slate.

Geronimo Allison will be over-owned because of recency bias and Cobb should be back so Allison will likely put up a 1-17-0 stat line.

Montgomery will be underowned for the same reason despite being in a colder weather home favourite game.

Yeah. There are some cheaper WRs, Rogers 4K, Boldin 4K, Richardson 3.4k and all 3 Miami guys. None are anything close to a sure thing though.

• cy1985

Lineup isn’t as easy as everyone is saying here. Bell makes you have to throw some darts.

• cy1985

Ok, figured out how to get Bell in the lineup.

• rambotex

What about Miller? he had 104 last against Raiders

• cy1985

@rambotex said...

What about Miller? he had 104 last against Raiders

Maybe.

• jake1407

studs and duds

• AVivier

Can do Bell, Brown and Beckham. Leaves you thin everywhere else, but it’s possible a number of different ways.

• 33BeRad

@jake1407 said...

studs and duds

Yeah, but which studs? The killer B’s?

• Nobakov

Should be a GREAT spot for Jarvis on PPR.

• Dadeano860

@AVivier said...

Can do Bell, Brown and Beckham. Leaves you thin everywhere else, but it’s possible a number of different ways.

Not sure I’m willing to sacrifice one of the top QBs.

I can’t seem to fit those 3. Not sure who’ll I fade.

• parrothead112

Who is the 2nd best running back play on the slate, without salary being a factor? Ajayi?

• JHTURNER27

@parrothead112 said...

Who is the 2nd best running back play on the slate, without salary being a factor? Ajayi?

Ajayi for sure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).