• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 7th
    4:35 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43

Sunday, January 8th
    1:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at Pittsburgh ( -10 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:40 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@slpanthers24 said...

Wow. Good play calling giants. Give it to rainey on 3rd and 1.

Rainey = chalk RB hahaha

• jordy2323

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I love how G. Allison wins some lucky fuck $1 million last weekend… and sees zero targets this weekend.

You do know Cobb is playing today right?

• elmore0631

@dearmand said...

Why it gotta be Cobb tho

It’s good for the 2% that have Cobb…

• Beckhams3Fingers

@jordy2323 said...

You do know Cobb is playing today right?

Fuck Cobb. Allison is still a better weapon than a hobbled Cobb lol

• kdsdawg

@FFguru71 said...

I’m waiting for the Brady is better then Arodg crowd…again, any questions?? Giants d is soooooooo amazing. Arodg says F you!

talk to me when Rodgers wins some Super Bowls..that hail mary is nothing but pure luck and stupidity by the defense

you are really just either trolling or showing your ignorance if you compare Rodgers to Brady…and I despise the Patriots

• Gheag2014

I love how G. Allison wins some lucky fuck $1 million last weekend… and sees zero targets this weekend.

What did you expect with Cobb back

• zline34

With all

How? I’ll take Rawls score over Bell any day…

• deactivated66527

@elmore0631 said...

Smallest receiver on the field catches the hail mary. The 2% flier paid off. DRC might not be back so Cobb could eat some more.

• NESBears120

I know they never call it on plays like that but it was an obvious push off by cobb

• Beckhams3Fingers

@zline34 said...

How? I’ll take Rawls score over Bell any day…

After the fact you will. You’re telling me you go Rawls over Bell more often than not?? Insane.

• Watchmefly

Damn, if OBJ can pick it up and Cobbie gets some more, I might actually cash this ridiculousness yet

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Watchmefly said...

Anyone who thinks Rodgers is on Brady’s level is clearly a crazy person

You’re right. He’s not on Brady’s level. He’s better.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Gheag2014 said...

What did you expect with Cobb back

I expected more than 0 targets. How about 1? 1 target!? And Nelson went down!! So where the fuck is Allison?

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@thehazyone said...

Let’s keep it to DFS please.

• marker0357

friggin Jordy

• Gheag2014

@elmore0631 said...

Yes it is!

• BIF

@slpanthers24 said...

Wow. Good play calling giants. Give it to rainey on 3rd and 1.

Not just your 3rd RB but your pass catching back who has barely carried all year

And what was that Hail Mary coverage – nobody watching where the football was going….#20 was a full 5 yards away from where Cobb caught it. Brutal

I don’t really care other than I’m not a Pack fan so was hoping they’d be out before I get to Mexico next weekend as way too many annoying GB fans down there vacationing and drunk on 3 Corona’s…..I loved it when they choked vs Seattle a couple years ago as I was only one cheering for Seattle and told every one of them to RELAX on their way out after the Sea OT win as I had to listen to it loudly for 57 minutes……

• Watchmefly

If he wants to be better for the day Brady is on a bye (Brady doesn’t do Wild Card games after all), that’s fine, got a chunk of Tix on the Cobb/Rodgers/Beckham train

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Currently 5th in the big $2 FD Snap. Someone has 3 entries the same as me so we are splitting 5,6,7,8th place money. I am not sure how far back the Rodgers/Adams lus are so I sure hope the second half isn’t high scoring.

The only guy I have in this game is Will Tye so that long catch was huge. Man, I hope he can catch a few more balls here in the 2nd half. Only 1 guy ahead of me has Tye. If Tye catches a TD I could pass the guy who has Shepard or the guy who has Cook.

Either way, I’ll settle for staying in 5th. I would hate to drop back any.

• Ipt007

Should have done More Cobb instead of Perkins dammit.

• Watchmefly

@Ipt007 said...

Yeah, but RB was a dumpster fire, better Perk than Ajayuck

• kdsdawg

@thehazyone said...

lol

• BIF

@Ipt007 said...

I didn’t like Perkins because of unknownusage/split between him and Jennings but for the price, it could have been a great play with a big catch and run TD. It can still happen.

• cy1985

Need about 16 between Adams and Cook to salvage this week.

• zline34

Fuck Cobb. Allison is still a better weapon than a hobbled Cobb lol

I also went Cobb over Jordy and Richardson over Baldwin. In a small slate I’ll fade any player that highly owned. I didn’t play Rawls though. Went Miller and he got stuffed at the 1 yard line which sucked.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).