• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 7th
    4:35 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 43

Sunday, January 8th
    1:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at Pittsburgh ( -10 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:40 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Green Bay ( -4 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jamesfishing

Anybody have any jordy and know what his ownership is? I faded him completely.

• Authentk

20% on the DK 1M play-action.

• BIF

4th and 1 from your own 40 with an 8 point lead in the playoffs – dumb dumb dumb

GB deserves to lose

Punt and play field position – Eli and the NYG offense is not Brady and the Pats

• deactivated66527

Does no team like qb sneaking anymore? 6’3 Rodgers will fall a couple inches for the first down

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tavaris King. Lmao.

• BIF

Tavarris King – LOL

That helps no one

• cy1985

Tavaris King and Randall Cobb

• Authentk

Best game of the weekend right here.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

4th and 1 from your own 40 with an 8 point lead in the playoffs – dumb dumb dumb

GB deserves to lose

Punt and play field position – Eli and the NYG offense is not Brady and the Pats

terrible decision there. You’re right. What were they thinking. Idiots.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

GB deserves to lose

Yep. I hate McCarthy with a passion.

• BIF

@yountingly said...

terrible decision there. You’re right. What were they thinking. Idiots.

I could see it if you are trading scores in a high scoring game but not in a defensive game – field position is key

This is how Belicheat blew that game a few years back being cocky gambling on his own side of the 50 with a lead

• Ipt007

Lol Perkins aint catching Cobb. Atleast I got some I guess.

• BIF

And now it doesn’t matter because Cobb scores LOL glad I have some

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Cobb wins all the money for someone. Fml

• deactivated66527

DRC just HAD to get hurt in-game and now Cobb eats them alive again

• zline34

@dearmand said...

Does no team like qb sneaking anymore? 6’3 Rodgers will fall a couple inches for the first down

LETS GO COBB BABY

• elmore0631

All the COBBB

If only Baldwin wouldn’t have stolen that TD from Kearse

• Watchmefly

I still need Beckham to pick it up for cash with Cobb, how sad

• Gheag2014

167 in the Sunday slate… Only played it in leagues though would be taking down gpps!!! All my gpp ones just min cashing

• cy1985

Let’s get two more Rodgers touchdown passes to Cook and Adams.

• hardrocker61

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I love how G. Allison wins some lucky fuck $1 million last weekend… and sees zero targets this weekend.

hear ya I got him and jennings both fucking zeros!!

• chunkybangles

“How to put up a quick 50 yards then disapear from the game” the Sterling Shepard biography

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

That good lineup I had from last night is in 250ish in the $3 on DK. Stuck with Ajayi (oops) and then went with Packers onslaught of Rodgers-Adams-Cook-Cobb (along with Jarvis). Let’s go Pack!!!

• jordy2323

Giants defence = overrated

• MarcoPolo128

@chunkybangles said...

“How to put up a quick 50 yards then disapear from the game” the Sterling Shepard biography

lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).