Saturday, January 16th
    4:35 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at New England ( -5 ) —- T: 43
    8:15 PM EST : Green Bay ( 7.5 ) at Arizona ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50

Sunday, January 17th
    1:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: —

• hoodOO7

@Bam79 said...

There doesn’t seem to be too much talk about the Arizona D.

They had 30+ on DK the last time the Packers were in town.. 9 sacks, 3 DFR, 1 pick-six, I believe..

Thoughts on that?

I pivoted to Denver for two reasons: (1) Hard to see the Packers playing as poorly as they did in the prior game. Their game plan has changed significantly in terms of what they’re doing w/Cobb (among other things). (2) Denver seems sweeter with Pitt being beat up (no AB, limited Big Ben).

I’ll regret this decision if AZ D puts up another 30, but on paper I think Denver is the slightly better choice.

• PDFOUR

@hoodOO7 said...

I pivoted to Denver for two reasons: (1) Hard to see the Packers playing as poorly as they did in the prior game. Their game plan has changed significantly in terms of what they’re doing w/Cobb (among other things). (2) Denver seems sweeter with Pitt being beat up (no AB, limited Big Ben).

I’ll regret this decision if AZ D puts up another 30, but on paper I think Denver is the slightly better choice.

Well keep in mind some of Rodger’s O Line was not playing that game either. He definitely will have better protection than he did last game. I don’t see Arizona Cardinals getting 30 points again. But I do see the Broncos smashing the Steelers.

• JTreadway

@PDFOUR said...

Well keep in mind some of Rodger’s O Line was not playing that game either. He definitely will have better protection than he did last game. I don’t see Arizona Cardinals getting 30 points again. But I do see the Broncos smashing the Steelers.

Did you watch they’re center turned LT last week? It was his first start there and he looked awful

• Bam79

@hoodOO7 said...

I think Denver is the slightly better choice.

I completely agree.

I’m 80% Denver, 20% Patriots..

The Pats had 49 sacks.. Most under Belichick, I believe.

• Linsanity88

@JTreadway said...

Did you watch they’re center turned LT last week? It was his first start there and he looked awful

If you’re talking about Tretter, outside of the first couple drives (where he gave up the safety), he was pretty good the rest of the game and that was the only sack that Rodgers took. Also David Bakhtiari is back and will be playing LT anyway, so Tretter will move back to center. I still like Denver more though. I’ve got Broncos #1, Cardinals #2, Patriots #3 in my defense rankings this week.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Denvers D has been pathetic, point-wise. Pitts has been getting work done. Seems most favor Denver though. Much faith in Peyton, depleted of his HGH?

• moshei24

@PDFOUR said...

Interesting you say that. I read reports that says Peterson will most likely shadow Cobb.

I wrote that early in the week based on pure speculation.

• moshei24

I’m guessing that Pittsburgh gets demolished this week without AB and with a hobbled Ben? Still higher on Arizona than Denver, as Denver hasn’t been picking off QBs lately. Odds of them starting that up again with Ben? Also, will Denver go higher owned than Arizona with AB out?

• crazylox2001

Palmer and pats d or Newton Arizona d

• ruplistic

@crazylox2001 said...

Palmer and pats d or Newton Arizona d

newton.

Do you guys think if you had to choose eddy lacy or james starks?

• sportznutt

Went with a Newton/Olsen combo in one and a Palmer/Floyd combo in another…..but still like the Pitt wr and Toussaint, who should catch a ton of passes.

• jordy2323

Any thoughts on Gronk this afternoon? Going to be limited with that knee?

• Dome92

@jordy2323 said...

Any thoughts on Gronk this afternoon? Going to be limited with that knee?

Ownership should be low, so its a good GPP pick if he blows up.

• Dome92

Is anyone else having trouble picking a QB this week? It has never been this hard lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dome92 said...

Is anyone else having trouble picking a QB this week? It has never been this hard lol

no not really. Newton and Palmer all in.

• keephustlincuz

Anyone taking a shot on osweiler thomas stack?

• Curtis77

Edelman or D. Thomas. I know its a tough matchup for Edelman but I trust him and believe the targets and receptions will be there. I also like the matchup with D. Thomas and his mother who just got released from prison may be at the game to watch him for the first time. may be some extra motivation there.

• Curtis77

Every time I watch grenn bay including last week Rodgers gets no protection. that being said denvers D is who I’m going with

• Dome92

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone taking a shot on osweiler thomas stack?

I did a Payton/Thomas/Sanders stack. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Osweiler doesn’t play.

• keephustlincuz

@Dome92 said...

I did a Payton/Thomas/Sanders stack. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Osweiler doesn’t play.

So you are expecting payton to be a lot better this week. Care to share why you think this?

• Wrightime

Edelman/starks or floyd/west fd

• Curtis77

Patriots are overplaying the injury he will be fine, however tough matchup, I’m on Olsen instead targets he is just more realiable but yeah as already pointed out gronk in gpp makes sense in cash games no.

• Dome92

@keephustlincuz said...

So you are expecting payton to be a lot better this week. Care to share why you think this?

I feel like he might have a good game. He’s coming back from an injury, and he might want to prove to everyone that he still has it. I know he will be very low owned, so it makes a great GPP pick IMO.

• Mattious8

Brady and Sanders or Wilson and D. Thomas?

Fitz, J.Jones or Starks?

• Curtis77

I’m not expecting huge numbers out of peyton but the steelers defense is probally the only poor secondary left in the playoffs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler