• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 14th
    4:35 PM EST : Seattle ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( 15.5 ) at New England ( -15.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Sunday, January 15th
    1:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 46
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@casey2884 said...

In a massive 377 way tie for 1st in the DK $4 Sunday only – we all have our D to go. KC or PIT? Currently have KC and imagine most others do too because it fit perfectly. Switch to PIT to differentiate?

I’d stick with the D you think is going to do better.

I doubt that lineup is going to remain in first place anyway, but if we get a super tight low scoring game tonight then it’s possible.

• kdsdawg

wonder how many I am tied with..will know soon

• Therec

@thehazyone said...

Legit don’t care if I lose every cent I have in play. So happy as a Packers fan right now. What a game.

A little sad as a Cowboys fan, but I like our future if we can keep up with Aaron Rodgers.

• 2incher

@thehazyone said...

Legit don’t care if I lose every cent I have in play. So happy as a Packers fan right now. What a game.

Congrats!

• Messiah717

Dallas made two huge mistakes. First, why are you spiking the ball on first down with plenty of time left? Kills you momentum on that drive. Could’ve even just handed it to Elliot. Ended up leaving a timeout in their pocket. Second, was of course that ridiculous zone defense decision which lead to the game winning FG.

• Therec

Also, i think Prescott/Bryant > Rodgers/Adams shows how unpredictable this league can be.

• deactivated66527

@Messiah717 said...

Dallas made two huge mistakes. First, why are you spiking the ball on first down with plenty of time left? Kills you momentum on that drive. Could’ve even just handed it to Elliot. Ended up leaving a timeout in their pocket. Second, was of course that ridiculous zone defense decision which lead to the game winning FG.

Unfortunately they weren’t allowed to give Zeke the ball in GB’s territory in this game

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

I doubt that lineup is going to remain in first place anyway, but if we get a super tight low scoring game tonight then it’s possible.

Stuck w my gut and Chiefs, and looks like that was the contrarian move after all.

• Jwsmith

@Zieg30 said...

I’m in that tie too, pissed Crosby hit that field goal.

• shark61350

100% Alex Smith. Let’s go!

• Messiah717

@dearmand said...

Unfortunately they weren’t allowed to give Zeke the ball in GB’s territory in this game

Spiked the ball on first down with 1:04 left and a timeout. Idiotic.

• Jwsmith

@Therec said...

Also, i think Prescott/Bryant > Rodgers/Adams shows how unpredictable this league can be.

Not really considering that Dez is a much better receiver than Adams.

• deactivated66527

I swear to god coaches will do whatever it takes to outthink themselves

• deactivated66527

Seriously why the f*ck do they not give Bell a chance 2nd/3rd & 2? As a 100% Bell/Zeke owner this day has been infuriating.

• Therec

@Jwsmith said...

Not really considering that Dez is a much better receiver than Adams.

True. Maybe I should just say Prescott > Rodgers. That’s more shocking.

• kdsdawg

@dearmand said...

Seriously why the f*ck do they not give Bell a chance 2nd/3rd & 2? As a 100% Bell/Zeke owner this day has been infuriating.

OCs love to out think themselves

• Trap8600

Finished at 175.02 in the big $5 GPP on FanDuel. Edelman went for 18…Davante Adams only got me 10. That decision is HAUNTING me.

I went:
    Ryan
    Freeman
    Lewis
    Jones
    Bryant
    Adams
    Cook
    Bailey
    Patriots

• tmarohl

@thehazyone said...

Are you from Wisconsin Hazyone?

• kdsdawg

lol..Albert effing Wilson for the vulture TD

• tmarohl

@kdsdawg said...

man what a game…life long(53 years old) Falcons fan here..just sitting back waiting

I hope Aaron does what he did last time in the playoffs against ATL :)

• 2incher

Couldn’t find a roster spot for Wilson. In all 300 lineups over 2 sites. Darn.

• tmarohl

@Therec said...

You sound like Skip Bayless!

• Jwsmith

@Therec said...

Yea, but this could be shaping up to be a rivalry for the next several years to come. I expect huge fantasy numbers out of Dak next season. Especially considering how many rushing tds he accounted for this season.

• Therec

@Jwsmith said...

Yea, but this could be shaping up to be a rivalry for the next several years to come. I expect huge fantasy numbers out of Dak next season. Especially considering how many rushing tds accounted for this season.

I love that two rookies are our star RB and starting QB. Hopefully Dallas is smart in the draft and focuses on the Defense, b/c our offense has a bright future.

• pthornhil2

I’m at 157 with bell and kelce left on dk. Let’s Go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).