• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, January 14th
    4:35 PM EST : Seattle ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( 15.5 ) at New England ( -15.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Sunday, January 15th
    1:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 1 ) at Kansas City ( -1 ) —- T: 46
    4:40 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Fazool

Well i just finished a FD cash lineup and realize i have no Steelers or Chiefs on it. Outside of Bell are all players from this game strictly GPP or am i overlooking something here?

• Messiah717

@Fazool said...

Well i just finished a FD cash lineup and realize i have no Steelers or Chiefs on it. Outside of Bell are all players from this game strictly GPP or am i overlooking something here?

I don’t think that’s crazy. At Brown’s price you would really need another two touchdown and 100+ yard game out of him to justify it. It could happen but with a possibly hobbled Ben we might see Bell be a 30+ touch ultra workhorse this weekend. As for KC I can’t see one player that you can trust in cash game. GPP sure you can take some shots but in cash I just don’t see it unless I’m missing something as well.

Of course in saying all this a guy like Eli Rodgers will go off this week lol.

• KillaChap

@thehazyone said...

That’s my biggest concern with Dak too and why I’ll have a couple (not many) shares of the Packers D. I know he’s looked great this year (way exceeded what I thought he’d do as an SEC fan who watched him play in college) but first playoff game is daunting. Zeke I have no worries about although Packers might try and make Dak beat them (which is why I’ll also have a high percentage of Dak because the Pack secondary is awful) by stacking the box.

If they do stack the box, and Dak is able to remain his normal “Mr. Cool” self, I can see him, Beasley and Witten being successful in the short game. That’s the key though; not asking him to do too much and him not trying to do too much. Of course I don’t think Beasley or Witten have much TD upside, if any.

• Messiah717

Stacking the box means they would be leaving Dez Bryant out there one on one. If that was actually going to be the case you gladly plug Dez into every lineup you have because that would be a ridiculous strategy.

• cookcoven

@kongtho said...

Are the comments above even relevant? It’s GB DAL and SEA ATL. Are you implying GB @ ATL or something?

my thoughts exactly

• lostless

@stackbundy88 said...

Anyone have any Jeremy Maclin interest? Gonna be super low owned. I believe he is tied for the team lead in red zone targets since he came back from injury. Had OK games 2 of the last 3.

He jumped out to me as underpriced on my first take. I think for GPPs he could be a nice addition to a game-stack or two.

• kdsdawg

@cookcoven said...

my thoughts exactly

evidently you missed the other post that I was responding to

• kdsdawg

Did Sherman shadow Julio the whole game in week 6 at Seattle
    7 catches for 139 yds and 1 TD…I do believe he was on him most of the time
    I hope that makes him lower owned than he should be at home on the turf

• xpac21

@kdsdawg said...

Did Sherman shadow Julio the whole game in week 6 at Seattle
    7 catches for 139 yds and 1 TD…I do believe he was on him most of the time
    I hope that makes him lower owned than he should be at home on the turf

Julio Jones (Week 6)

vs. Richard Sherman: 5 tgts, 3 recs, 40 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT
    vs. All Other Defenders: 4 tgts, 4 recs, 99 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT

• ASitar

I can see Tyreek putting up the most points at his position this weekend. He is a Swiss Army knife. Also, how is everyone ranking their top 3 DSTs?

1. KC
    2. NE
    3. GB

?

• Dadeano860

@xpac21 said...

Julio Jones (Week 6)

Any word from Seattle what the game plan will be this week?

• Dadeano860

@ASitar said...

1. KC
    2. NE
    3. GB

1. NE
    2. KC
    3. Pitt (their sack and INT #s have been off the chart lately and you get AB returning punts)

• kdsdawg

@xpac21 said...

Julio Jones (Week 6)

so I guess he doesn’t shadow..

• BIF

@Dadeano860 said...

I heard someone on NFL Network say that Sherman will travel and shadow Julio. Another guy said Sherman will be on him when on one side and they double cover on the other.

So basically nobody knows and that is really the way it should be for Seattle to not show their cards before kickoff.

• Dadeano860

@BIF said...

I heard someone on NFL Network say that Sherman will travel and shadow Julio. Another guy said Sherman will be on him when on one side and they double cover on the other.

So basically nobody knows and that is really the way it should be for Seattle to not show their cards before kickoff.

Don’t think I’ll be rostering Julio although I’d like to and his red zone involvement was encouraging vs the Saints. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sherman opens his big mouth and says he’s going to shadow Julio

Are we thinking the Atlanta RBs are going to do the damage?

• BIF

@Dadeano860 said...

Don’t think I’ll be rostering Julio although I’d like to and his red zone involvement was encouraging vs the Saints. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sherman opens his big mouth and says he’s going to shadow Julio

Are we thinking the Atlanta RBs are going to do the damage?

Kinda depends on how you think the game goes. If you think ATL keeps Sea from scoring early or often; then for sure the RB’s are in play for a good day as they try to play keep away and wind some clock.

I’m not sure where I’m at with this game. I’ll probably have some Ryan-Julio-Baldwin LU’s and some Russ-Freeman-Baldwin LU’s.

Lineup construction is tough especially if you are paying up for KC or NE as your DST and not fading Zeke or Bell.

• xpac21

@BIF said...

Kinda depends on how you think the game goes. If you think ATL keeps Sea from scoring early or often; then for sure the RB’s are in play for a good day as they try to play keep away and wind some clock.

I’m not sure where I’m at with this game. I’ll probably have some Ryan-Julio-Baldwin LU’s and some Russ-Freeman-Baldwin LU’s.

Lineup construction is tough especially if you are paying up for KC or NE as your DST and not fading Zeke or Bell.

making lineups is easy making good lineups is hard :P

• BIF

@xpac21 said...

making lineups is easy making good lineups is hard :P

Yup – its also way easier building lineups you like on the 2 game (Sat only or Sun only) slates compared to the full 4 game slate.

• AVivier

What TEs everyone looking at?

Graham, Bennett, Cook and maybe Griffin for cost savings. A couple fliers on Rodgers too.

Seems like the top 3 on the list all have big upsides and/or great matchups.

Thoughts?

• Fazool

@AVivier said...

Graham, Bennett, Cook and maybe Griffin for cost savings. A couple fliers on Rodgers too.

Thoughts?

I’m looking at Cook and Witten ; they seem to have the most favorable matchups to me.

• Dadeano860

@BIF said...

Tell me about it.

The sneaky thing FD did as well was price the Seattle guys (Russ, Baldwin, Rawls) at their highest price tags of the year. I really can’t get Baldwin in my lineup at $7900 although I think he may have 15 targets. Right now Richardson is my punt.

Edelman is priced too low on FD, they’re asking you to take him. Game script has me terrified though. This could be a 2 1/2 or 3 quarter game for him.

Weather should be good in NE so that’s a plus for that game. KC weather looks a tad dicey with rain/snow mix but no wind.

• Dadeano860

Watch Amendola be this week’s Cobb

• kdsdawg

@AVivier said...

Thoughts?

Is Kelce just too expensive for him not to be on your list
    Falcons are pretty good against the TE
    Houston is very good against the TE

• squidkill

@Dadeano860 said...

Yeah they usually give out the game plan on Fridays stay tuned………….. It allows for the other team to get some time to study it. Great post +1

• bluesjack

@Dadeano860 said...

Watch Amendola be this week’s Cobb

Far be it for me to try and think along with Belechick but for anyone thinking Amendola will be back in the WR mix I can only see NE using Amendola for punt and/or kickoff returns. Both Floyd and Mitchell are far more dynamic players at the WR position.
    Punt returns have been a big problem for NE all year and I think Belechick would be more than happy to just have Amendola back to stablize the situation

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).