NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Fazool

TE’s are no bueno. Gonna be a tough slate; just stack the ATL/GB game?

• Messiah717

There’s going to be so many similar or matching lineups it’s not even funny.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Messiah717 said...

There’s going to be so many similar or matching lineups it’s not even funny.

I don’t think it matters at all , both in cash or GPPs. 2-game slates are merely tossups, one player will make all the difference this weekend on whether you win money or not!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I said I wasn’t going to play much this week but who am I kidding…

• rceberle

I thought this past weekend was bad, but next weekend will be way worse.

I was leading a single entry tournament until Edelman and Patriots D started kicking ass, and then I drop down to 800th place just by not having them on my roster. Those 2 players probably made a bunch of people’s LUs

• 2incher

I specialize in 2 game NFL slates (if that’s possible) and I really don’t like this slate. There are so many options I feel I could make 1,000 lineups and still want to make more.

• KillaChap

@thehazyone said...

I said I wasn’t going to play much this week but who am I kidding…

Just don’t play Rodgers…. lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@KillaChap said...

Just don’t play Rodgers…. lol

yea right.

• cy1985

This is why I recommend smaller field gpp tournaments this week or single entry. It’s more likely you will have a unique lineup

• Joe4Ducks

Watch, a thousand dudes will be in first place. Then again, something will happen like Xavier Grimble getting 2 TDs. These two game slates are tough to come out on top.

• Messiah717

Love Tevin Coleman this weekend.

• parrothead112

Thinking both Falcon RB’s in cash games?

• Messiah717

Steelers defense with a roll of the dice that Brown takes a punt to the house.

• Hoss_Man

@parrothead112 said...

Almost certainly. They’ve both combined for 35+ FPs per game, the last two weeks at home.

• Hoss_Man

I think Big Ben throws a pick six this week. Pat’s D has the best floor. At home, against a QB who has played noticeably worse on the road, and who has thrown 5 INTs over the last 3 weeks.

• Hoss_Man

UHG! I hate the high end WR options this week. Julio has big game potential but may disappear or re-aggravate his toe. Nelson is fragile and iffy, but may play and get a ton of attention from Rodgers … or get re-injured! Brown may have a decent night, but not enough to justify paying up.

• 33BeRad

Who will be higher owned, Rodgers or Ryan? Have to assume even with the discount that Big Ben will be the lowest owned due to road struggles and NE having the number 1 scoring def. (even though they have had an easy schedule).

• zekemeout

Anyone have any thoughts on Blount vs Lewis? It sounds like Blount was limited last week because he missed a few practices due to illness. With Blount having a huge game earlier this season against the Steelers I’m curious about which patriots back will be the one to own.

• ASitar

Feels like a Blount week….

….sorry, had to.

In all seriousness, I think it comes down to picking the top two RBs this week. So many good options vs tough rush D’s.

Rushing yards allowed/game in 2016

Pitt (1) 56.5
    ATL (6) 101
    GB (7) 104
    NE (7) 104

I’m leaning Bell and TY because of PPR purposes. Whose everyone got?

• Dadeano860

@ASitar said...

Iā€™m leaning Bell and TY because of PPR purposes. Whose everyone got

My first lineup paired Bell and Coleman. I like the value you get with Coleman.

Surprisingly, lots of options for lineups even though it’s just a 2 game slate. At WR, I don’t see any that are clear choices.

I thought last week would be it for me, but I think I’m going to even play cash games this week. Fun 2 games.

• superstars92

Why is Big Ben so much cheaper than anyone else? It’s almost like DK is inviting me not to choose Rodgers/Ryan.

• AVivier

@superstars92 said...

Why is Big Ben so much cheaper than anyone else? It’s almost like DK is inviting me not to choose Rodgers/Ryan.

Bens DKPs road points per game from new to old:

• FFguru71

Brady being $1400 cheaper than Arodg on FD, has to have a lot of people’s interest I would think.

• telestraightshooter

@parrothead112 said...

A better play than Bell, who Belleck probably will target to neutralize

• Dadeano860

@telestraightshooter said...

A better play than Bell, who Belleck probably will target to neutralize

I think Belichick will game plan for Antonio. He’ll let Bell run wild between the 20s. Pats give up plenty of yardage, just play great red zone defense. Plus, no one can “neutralize” Bell, guy averages 3rd highest yards per game in NFL history.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).