NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FFguru71

@telestraightshooter said...

The Vegas props suggest Cook will output slightly better than James or Bennett.
    Cook 4.5 rec/ 50.5 yards/ +200 TD odds
    Bennett 3.5 rec/ 38.5 yards/ +200 TD odds
    James 3 rec/ 31.5 yards/ +230 TD odds

One can pay $2.4k more for Cook over James for a projected +3.5 dK pts……or take the savings & upgrade from bigBen to AaronRodgersMichealJordon for +14 dK pts (18 vs 32)

What site are these from??

• krighton

not much way to be contrarian with only two games..im guessing the key is not to get too cute.

• Messiah717

@krighton said...

not much way to be contrarian with only two games..im guessing the key is not to get too cute.

You want contrarian? Fade the Green Bay offense.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Messiah717 said...

Pretty sure contrarian this week is fading Atlanta not Green Bay. Everyone seems to think the Packers have no chance.

• winnerchickendinner

This is not a week where you try to see who has the best chance of putting up 25+ fp and upside. It’s a week where you’re trying to figure out which combo of players get at least 15 fp each.

• Dadeano860

@winnerchickendinner said...

This is not a week where you try to see who has the best chance of putting up 25+ fp and upside. It’s a week where you’re trying to figure out which combo of players get at least 15 fp each.

So we should fade Bell and Rodgers?

• krighton

@thehazyone said...

Pretty sure contrarian this week is fading Atlanta not Green Bay. Everyone seems to think the Packers have no chance.

i can’t even imagine fading Atlanta…though i do have killer Bs stack..everyone thinks NE is going to exploded all over the Steelers

• krighton

/

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

On scores and odds, 73% of the bets are on GB money line to 27% on ATL. 61% is on GB with the points. Don’t know who you mean by everyone.

• squidkill

@Messiah717 said...

You mean Atlanta bubba- Contrarian = going against the majority. That lesson was free of charge- GL this week

• AVivier

@squidkill said...

You mean Atlanta bubba- Contrarian = going against the majority. That lesson was free of charge- GL this week

Cobb and Cook are projected as the highest owned WR and TE and Rodgers is projected to be similar to Ryan.

• squidkill

@Dadeano860 said...

I think Belichick will game plan for Antonio. He’ll let Bell run wild between the 20s. Pats give up plenty of yardage, just play great red zone defense. Plus, no one can “neutralize” Bell, guy averages 3rd highest yards per game in NFL history.

yeah true but there is 6-7 solid Atlanta options and maybe 3 GB options— fading Atlanta options would be the contrarian route- Yes fading Cobb and Cook will be contrarian as well.

• squidkill

@AVivier said...

Cobb and Cook are projected as the highest owned WR and TE and Rodgers is projected to be similar to Ryan.

sorry quoted wrong message…………………..yeah true but there is 6-7 solid Atlanta options and maybe 3 GB options— fading Atlanta options would be the contrarian route- Yes fading Cobb and Cook will be contrarian as well.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

All I know is I am making 3 different csv files. One with Jordy playing. One with Adams out. One with Allison out. Will upload the right one right before kickoff.

• Dadeano860

Are people playing cash this week? I want to, but not sure if it is a pure gamble with just 2 games

• Messiah717

@Dadeano860 said...

Are people playing cash this week? I want to, but not sure if it is a pure gamble with just 2 games

Only because I have some friends and we do some head to heads. Otherwise I really didn’t want to be bothered.

• Dadeano860

GB signed McCaffrey from practice squad. I’d say 2 of Jordy, Adams and Allison will be inactive. What if all 3 cant go full? What does that mean? Not sure- bump Cobb and Cook and Monty?

• fpm2015

It feels like a brandon bolden week.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Dadeano860 said...

GB signed McCaffrey from practice squad. I’d say 2 of Jordy, Adams and Allison will be inactive. What if all 3 cant go full? What does that mean? Not sure- bump Cobb and Cook and Monty?

I would bet money only one is inactive. More a special teams play then him moving into thre WR rotation.

• Messiah717

@Dadeano860 said...

Jordy I never thought had a shot two weeks after breaking ribs. If Adams really has a high ankle sprain I think it was also pie in the sky to expect him to be able to play. Even a hamstring with Allison isn’t good since it could knock him out of the game at any point. McCarthy said if this was the regular season they would all be out.

• fpm2015

@Dadeano860 said...

Bump Trevor davis from cali he runs jordy-like routes has underrated speed and he also returns kicks don’t ignore this guy the rodgers davis stack could break the slate

• Dadeano860

@thehazyone said...

I would bet money only one is inactive. More a special teams play then him moving into thre WR rotation

Not so sure. If it was the same as last week, I don’t think they would make a move. I am assuming someone plus Jordy are inactive

• Sinthetix

@Dadeano860 said...

Not so sure. If it was the same as last week, I don’t think they would make a move. I am assuming someone plus Jordy are inactive

The Milwaukee Journal says Jordy is expected to be active. Anyone think he’ll be a decoy or red zone only? Pretty sure I’ll punt at TE if he’s active.

• FFguru71

@thehazyone said...

This exactly…Everyone is scared off because of their WR injuries. That’s fine with me! fade away…please!

• Authentk

@fpm2015 said...

Bump Trevor davis from cali he runs jordy-like routes has underrated speed and he also returns kicks don’t ignore this guy the rodgers davis stack could break the slate

Don’t think he will get many opportunities. He maybe in the coaches dog house.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).