NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Messiah717

Rodgers, Mitchell, Hogan and Allison.

• aylsg

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Alright, I’m the fool that has to ask a FD kicker question but it does matter on a tiny slate. Do you all see Crosby with a lot of attempts with this WR drama or stick with home faves, Bryant and Gostk? Not counting on another mega Boswell day.

• ASitar

Hogan is the cheap GPP of the week. Yeah, you’re hoping for a HR but that’s what you do in GPPs. I can see him going 5/104/2, one of those TDs being a 40-yarder. I like Eli too, I just think Hogsns ownership will be closer to single digits. Also, no ones talking Jesse James and he (IMO) has a high of a ceiling as Cook.

GL today

• gillio

Gabriel/Pats D or Cobb/Packers D

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Cobb may be the most owned player of the week. Are you that sold on him that you’re going to own him more than that? Even if Nelson plays?

Currently at 75% – I’ll probably lower it 10% if Nelson plays (giving myself 10% exposure to Jordy)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

He’s in 2 of my 90 lineups. As crazy punts go, I like Demarcus Ayers more.

way too many. I have 250 unique lineups – have in 0. Even if he plays he’d likely see 2 targets tops.

• gillio

To Leveon or not to Leveon

• krighton

@gillio said...

I think hes being somewhat faded this week…alot of freeman ty dion and coleman combos….brown jj up buys are probably pushing him out

• Messiah717

@gillio said...

Depending on how many lineups you’re rolling out I’d say you certainly want him in some but he’s tough to go a huge percentage on.

• FFguru71

With the Packer WR’s playing…that just became your edge for today…NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE will touch them, with AB and Julio and Edelman on the slate.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@FFguru71 said...

With the Packer WR’s playing…that just became your edge for today…NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE will touch them, with AB and Julio and Edelman on the slate.

except for Cobb. Everyone is touching him and you’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Too cheap and facing a rookie CB out of the slot and everyone else banged up.

• gillio

Brown/Rogers/Bennett/Pats or Adams/Sanu/James/Pats or Brown/Cobb/Toilio/Packers

• FFguru71

@thehazyone said...

except for Cobb. Everyone is touching him and you’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Too cheap and facing a rookie CB out of the slot and everyone else banged up.

Well yeah, I know Cobb will be high owned, I was referring more to the two injured guys…Jordy and Davante. And you know as well as i do Hazy, they line Jordy up a lot in the slot, and they WILL take advantage of Jordy vs. Rookie CB quite a bit.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@FFguru71 said...

Well yeah, I know Cobb will be high owned, I was referring more to the two injured guys…Jordy and Davante

they have upside but obvious risk. I have 10% Jordy currently, 20% Davante. Will swap all the Jordy to Cobb/Adams if needed.

• kdsdawg

keep your eyes open..either Amendola or Floyd expected to be a healthy scratch today per Rotoworld

• Dadeano860

@gillio said...

I’m a Leveon fanboy, but I can’t squeeze him in this week with trash WRs below Gabriel. I don’t want to roster Rogers or Hogan. Plus I like AB, so I would have to put Rogers in as a punt (only one I like). I don’t want a roster with Leveon, AB and Rogers – I think Pitt will score 21 tops today.

• Chewy00

Colman or Gabriel for flex

• RatedDAL

Who’s riskier? Nelson or Adams? 1 bad hit and Nelsons out but Adams could get pulled at any moment if it’s hindering his performance.

• gillio

Gabriel/Toilolo or Rogers/Bennett

• Dadeano860

Just realized the difference in pricing from FD to DK, guess you get your Julio exposure on DK and AB exposure on FD.

And the Pats defense’s price is ridiculous on DK, I would go Atlanta defense all day on that site.

• FFguru71

@gillio said...

I don’t know what price level you play at, but I give you a TON of credit…you have huge balls fading Jared Cook today..I know he’s going to be a bazillion % owned, but he seems to be the one high owned guy I just can’t bring myself to fade.

• Dadeano860

@FFguru71 said...

I’d rather play Hooper than Toilolo, but I’m going Cook, Bennett and James

• Chewy00

@FFguru71 said...

Bennet might be a sneaky play after getting very minimal looks last week!

• Dadeano860

@Chewy00 said...

Bennet might be a sneaky play after getting very minimal looks last week!

On a 2 game slate – sneaky=not sneaky

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Chewy00 said...

Colman or Gabriel for flex

Coleman – will get more touches than Gabriel

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.