NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@RatedDAL said...

Who’s riskier? Nelson or Adams? 1 bad hit and Nelsons out but Adams could get pulled at any moment if it’s hindering his performance.

I’d say Nelson (at least that’s how my % owned has it at the moment but I somehow feel I am way too low on Jordy)

• Messiah717

@Dadeano860 said...

Just realized the difference in pricing from FD to DK, guess you get your Julio exposure on DK and AB exposure on FD.

And the Pats defense’s price is ridiculous on DK, I would go Atlanta defense all day on that site.

On one hand they kept the Pats defense priced the same as last week. On the other hand with what you need to try and do with a two game slate it’s crazy to try and fit them in. I said the Falcon’s defense earlier in the week for the simple reason that in a likely shootout it’s more of a chance to get a defensive TD or ST run back.

• Dadeano860

@thehazyone said...

Coleman – will get more touches than Gabriel

That part was obvious, who do you think has a better shot at a TD today?

• Messiah717

@Dadeano860 said...

That part was obvious, who do you think has a better shot at a TD today?

I think they both have an equal shot at a TD but with Gabriel you have the better chance at a long reception for a score. I think Ryan, Freeman, Coleman and Gabriel actually make for a nice play in lineups you don’t have Jones.

• Boneys2000

Is Bennett gonna be good to go? I like him as my fade from cook.Good luck to all

• FFguru71

Boy are a lot of people going to be disappointed today when Atl under performs.

• ASitar

Coleman or Ty? That’s my dilemma in a few LUs. I like Colemans TD upside but Ty will catch more passes out of the backfield.

• jolokia

@FFguru71 said...

what makes you think they will? I could see Julio under performing, but they will get their points.

• Messiah717

@FFguru71 said...

You love the Packers we know. You also said Dak was a trap play last week as well. Anything could happen but this seems more like the hopes of a Packers fan than what is actually going to happen.

• Chewy00

Whos taking Allision!!

• jolokia

The Falcons defense plays hard and physical, I could honesty see more Packers go out with injury than Arod touchdowns today. Every damn sports “analyst” and their mother is hyping up Arod, the perfect fade spot for me.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Anybody wanna join a contest on DK? Tag me with your username for an inv

• FFguru71

@Messiah717 said...

You love the Packers we know. You also said Dak was a trap play last week as well. Anything could happen but this seems more like the hopes of a Packers fan than what is actually going to happen.

Just remember during the regular season week 2 this year when the Giants played the Saints in the dome with an o/u of like 57-58 and everyone was SURE that game was going to be a major shoot out..it ended 16-13 and a lot of people’s LU’s were destroyed because of it.

• FFguru71

@jolokia said...

what makes you think they will? I could see Julio under performing, but they will get their points.

Well for one thing, Matty Ice has always choked in big games. For another, I just think Dom Capers will have some tricks up his sleeve today for him. The Packers Defense believe it or not(with Burnett playing today), is as healthy as it’s been in a long time. Minus Sam Shields, they will finally have their best secondary on the field in quite awhile.

• thekingcompound

Allison or Hogan for DK cash game?

• Messiah717

@FFguru71 said...

Well for one thing, Matty Ice has always choked in big games. For another, I just think Dom Capers will have some tricks up his sleeve today for him. The Packers Defense believe it or not(with Burnett playing today), is as healthy as it’s been in a long time. Minus Sam Shields, they will finally have their best secondary on the field in quite awhile.

In his last three career playoff games he has a 70.09% Completion % and has thrown for 984 Yards 9 TDs and 3 INTs. Just saying.

• kdsdawg

@FFguru71 said...

dude you said the same about the Cowboys last week..you were thrilled at the possibility of Dak being the highest owned..what did he do but out perform point wise per dollar ,your hero

we get it, you are a Packers fan…tell us using football knowledge how that defense of GB holds Atlanta offense

• Cbed11

@FFguru71 said...

“Choking” and being fantasy relevant have nothing to do with each other. Ryan’s NFC title game stats in 2012 (against a much better defense) 30-42 396 3/1.

• Messiah717

@FFguru71 said...

Just remember during the regular season week 2 this year when the Giants played the Saints in the dome with an o/u of like 57-58 and everyone was SURE that game was going to be a major shoot out..it ended 16-13 and a lot of people’s LU’s were destroyed because of it.

The Giants offense under performed terribly all season so not a a very good example at all. The Falcons averaged just over 35 points a game at home.

• FFguru71

@kdsdawg said...

dude you said the same about the Cowboys last week..you were thrilled at the possibility of Dak being the highest owned..what did he do but out perform point wise per dollar ,your hero

we get it, you are a Packers fan…tell us using football knowledge how that defense of GB holds Atlanta offense

And Dak still lost the game. :) I could lose my entire life savings playing DFS and I couldn’t care less, if the Packers win, I’m good with that. That’s what matters.

• Messiah717

@FFguru71 said...

And Dak still lost the game. :) I could lose my entire life savings playing DFS and I couldn’t care less, if the Packers win, I’m good with that. That’s what matters.

Which has nothing to do with this thread or DFS. The fact is DFS wise Dak was the best play.

• chatmar

Any Draftkings projected ownership ideas that can be shared?

• CS813

Any ATL TE’s even worth looking at?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I’m a Packers fan and my highest owned QB is Matt Ryan. Take that fwiw.

• kdsdawg

@FFguru71 said...

then any analysis of this game that you might put on this thread is disingenuous..you aren’t here to help or share viable DFS advice..you are here to tout your team

for you to say that Dak lost the game and as long as the Packers win and that is all that matters..proves my point

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.