NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dadeano860

@FFguru71 said...

Just remember during the regular season week 2 this year when the Giants played the Saints in the dome with an o/u of like 57-58 and everyone was SURE that game was going to be a major shoot out..it ended 16-13 and a lot of people’s LU’s were destroyed because of it.

That game was played IN New York. Giants have an excellent defense that Vegas and others hadn’t caught on to. People didn’t realize Giants offense was bad as well. I can’t read your comments anymore, just pure Packers-homer junk.

You fade Atlanta, at HOME, MVP QB at the helm, 7th highest scoring team of all-time, game with highest o/u in NFL playoff history. Thanks for the donations.

• Dadeano860

@thehazyone said...

I’m a Packers fan and my highest owned QB is Matt Ryan. Take that fwiw.

What is your take as a Packers insider on the WR situation cash wise? I am playing cash and only have Cook rostered. I know for GPPs, Jordy and Adams have just become elite options due to low ownership.

• BRW73

@FFguru71 said...

Just remember during the regular season week 2 this year when the Giants played the Saints in the dome with an o/u of like 57-58 and everyone was SURE that game was going to be a major shoot out..it ended 16-13 and a lot of people’s LU’s were destroyed because of it.

That game was played in NY, yes the O/U was high but everyone knew Brees road stats are not the same as his home stats.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Jones, Sanu, Gabriel, Freeman, Coleman, it honestly looks like complete luck choosing who will get the 20+ point game

• choppadown

Anyone fully fading Antonio Brown today? I’m close but can’t bring myself to do it.

• Chewy00

@choppadown said...

Anyone fully fading Antonio Brown today? I’m close but can’t bring myself to do it.

raises hand

• tim51278

Is Bennett a full go today?

• MattNielsen89

@choppadown said...

I’m torn honestly. I am in full belief that the Pats handle business and this game is pretty much a beat down. I think BB makes Big Ben throw to beat them, so that’s the only reason I am playing Brown. Fading Bell at my own risk, I know it’s not smart, but its the type of chance you need to take in 2 game slates.

• FFguru71

@thehazyone said...

I’m a Packers fan and my highest owned QB is Matt Ryan. Take that fwiw.

I’m sorry to hear that Hazy…RIP LOL

• FFguru71

@MattNielsen89 said...

I’m torn honestly. I am in full belief that the Pats handle business and this game is pretty much a beat down. I think BB makes Big Ben throw to beat them, so that’s the only reason I am playing Brown. Fading Bell at my own risk, I know it’s not smart, but its the type of chance you need to take in 2 game slates.

I fully faded Le’Veon, so I feel your pain(potentially)

• FFguru71

@Dadeano860 said...

That game was played IN New York. Giants have an excellent defense that Vegas and others hadn’t caught on to. People didn’t realize Giants offense was bad as well. I can’t read your comments anymore, just pure Packers-homer junk.

You fade Atlanta, at HOME, MVP QB at the helm, 7th highest scoring team of all-time, game with highest o/u in NFL playoff history. Thanks for the donations.

Different situations, I know, but remember a couple weeks ago when everyone faded Arodg and the Packers against that VAUNTED Giants D?? How’d that work out?? What I’m saying is, this is DFS, we should all know now to expect the unexpected…we can analyze and crunch numbers all we want, but in the end, it really doesn’t matter.

• Messiah717

@FFguru71 said...

Different situations, I know, but remember a couple weeks ago when everyone faded Arodg and the Packers against that VAUNTED Giants D?? How’d that work out?? What I’m saying is, this is DFS, we should all know now to expect the unexpected…we can analyze and crunch numbers all we want, but in the end, it really doesn’t matter.

Except for the concept that the Packers can get blown out today. We know.

• Dadeano860

@FFguru71 said...

I fully faded Le’Veon, so I feel your pain(potentially)

So you’ve fully faded Leveon and Atlanta is only scoring 10 points. You must be heavy on GB’s non-healthy players.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Dadeano860 said...

What is your take as a Packers insider on the WR situation cash wise? I am playing cash and only have Cook rostered. I know for GPPs, Jordy and Adams have just become elite options due to low ownership.

I’m playing the $25 and $5 SE DU’s. Cobb and Cook are in both lineups.

• FFguru71

@Messiah717 said...

Except for the concept that the Packers can get blown out today. We know.

They very well could get blown out…In fact as a Packer fan, I don’t feel particularly good about this game. But that doesn’t mean I think ATL will meet their projected 32 points. If they score 24 or 21, people are going to be disappointed..that’s what i’m saying.

• FFguru71

@thehazyone said...

I’m playing the $25 and $5 SE DU’s. Cobb and Cook are in both lineups.

Okay well that explains a lot Hazy, double up lineup construction is far different than GPP’s.

• FFguru71

@Dadeano860 said...

So you’ve fully faded Leveon and Atlanta is only scoring 10 points. You must be heavy on GB’s non-healthy players.

Maybe, maybe not..I have a unique LU for my highest entry fee LU I can assure you of that.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I have a ton of Leveon. Think he finds the end zone twice today and will be way underowned.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Boneys2000 said...

Is Bennett gonna be good to go? I like him as my fade from cook.Good luck to all

As a pats fan, no lol.

I have one lineup on dk. Going jesse james who the pats aren’t really going to focus on. Not too hard to get 10 dk points.

If you really want a cheaper dart than bennet take MATT LENGEL !!! hahahaha

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone on Eli Rodgers vs logan ryan matchup ? Guy could have 5-6 for 60 and be close to 4 x on dk (needs 13.6)

• FFguru71

I love him over there today…I always ask myself with these cheap guys though, is yes, maybe he hits 4x, but if that is all he gets, will that be enough to help me wins tons of $$??

• MattNielsen89

@thehazyone said...

I have a ton of Leveon. Think he finds the end zone twice today and will be way underowned.

Yeah, that’s my biggest reason for over thinking fading him.. That he could have way lower owned than expected. I have made a few Bell LU that I have waiting just in case I want to pull the trigger. Maybe throw a few in QA just for fun.

• fpm2015

MOAR reverse line movement on the pack falcons game

• Conbon32

Anybody big on Ty? Atlanta is horrible vs receiving RB’s. I’m rolling with Freeman too.

• Conbon32

Anybody big on Ty? Atlanta is horrible vs receiving RB’s. I’m rolling with Freeman too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.