NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ipt007

@fpm2015 said...

MOAR reverse line movement on the pack falcons game

Isn’t 60%+ of the public money on GB?

• lloydjv1

@kdsdawg said...

then any analysis of this game that you might put on this thread is disingenuous..you aren’t here to help or share viable DFS advice..you are here to tout your team

for you to say that Dak lost the game and as long as the Packers win and that is all that matters..proves my point

I agree. As you can tell I am big Steelers fan, but I am not counting on 300/3 game from Big Ben. I do not expect them to win the game in Foxborough. And from a DFS standpoint my money will be mostly on ATL due to the number of weapons they possess and a suspect GB secondary.

• lloydjv1

@choppadown said...

Anyone fully fading Antonio Brown today? I’m close but can’t bring myself to do it.

I only have him in a few GPP’s. Hate to say it but I see Belicheat figuring out a way to make him irrelevant. I hope I am wrong, but for the money and matchups I see better options.

• gillio

Does anyone have any insight on the falcons TE snap counts? Can’t decide between Hooper and Toilolo

• Dirt_Lavert

@gillio said...

Does anyone have any insight on the falcons TE snap counts? Can’t decide between Hooper and Toilolo

Take neither. Jesse James yooo

• Dirt_Lavert

Geronimo off the board barring Jordy leaving?

Jordy 1
    Cobb 2
    Adams 3
    Geronimo …

Packers fans, any insight?

• lloydjv1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Take neither. Jesse James yooo

James is my sneak pick. To think in these games some scrub is going to walk away as a high scoring low owned option is either genius, or insanity. You play the starters and pray your guys hit or exceed value. I just don’t see any very low owned options today producing big numbers. But for some reason it always seems to happen somewhere.

• Vikingtiger

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Jordy 1
    Cobb 2
    Adams 3
    Geronimo …

Not a packers fan but I love Cobb and am not sold that Nelson and Adams will be effective at all. So I am playing some other more options both on the packers and the other three teams. My gut says Nelson can’t lats a quarter and Adams will be a decoy for Cobb in the slot. Never loved Allsion with some other WR3s in play. Love Cook as well. I may and probably will kill me but I have been burned not trusting my gut before. If I go down I go down by my own accord.

• RatedDAL

Wish I had a clue on snap counts for GB wrs. I gotta believe Nelson and or Adams leaves, is ineffective, or sees limited action. I’m still throwing Allison out there.

Which begs the question: How much salary is too much to leave on the table?

• gillio

@RatedDAL said...

Wish I had a clue on snap counts for GB wrs. I gotta believe Nelson and or Adams leaves, is ineffective, or sees limited action. I’m still throwing Allison out there.

$100 is to much

• Gheag2014

@lloydjv1 said...

James is my sneak pick. To think in these games some scrub is going to walk away as a high scoring low owned option is either genius, or insanity. You play the starters and pray your guys hit or exceed value. I just don’t see any very low owned options today producing big numbers. But for some reason it always seems to happen somewhere.

James won’t be a sneaky pick

• Dirt_Lavert

@RatedDAL said...

Short slate, but still prob don’t leave more than a few thousand on DK

• lloydjv1

@Vikingtiger said...

Not a packers fan but I love Cobb and am not sold that Nelson and Adams will be effective at all. So I am playing some other more options both on the packers and the other three teams. My gut says Nelson can’t lats a quarter and Adams will be a decoy for Cobb in the slot. Never loved Allsion with some other WR3s in play. Love Cook as well. I may and probably will kill me but I have been burned not trusting my gut before. If I go down I go down by my own accord.

That’s exactly how I feel. I know those guys will be out there giving it the best effort since its the championship, but better to use them primarily as decoys and get the ball to Cobb, Ty and Cook.

• kdubs81

@Conbon32 said...

Anybody big on Ty? Atlanta is horrible vs receiving RB’s. I’m rolling with Freeman too.

And it’s his birthday! If you believe in narratives

• lloydjv1

@Gheag2014 said...

James won’t be a sneaky pick

No he’s the number 3 overall for TE’s, but that’s not what I mean. I know he will be as highly owned as any other TE on the slate, but I think he may be fairly well targeted today. Maybe more so than say Bennett.

• Dirt_Lavert

Any insight on Gabriel or Sanu and who has the easier matchup? Not sure who’ll cover them, apparently Gunter will be on Jones and he sucks lol

• tmarohl

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Jordy 1
    Cobb 2
    Adams 3
    Geronimo …

I am a Packer fan. Local sports radio all week has been suggesting some pretty unusual sets depending on who is available.
    The only thing we know for sure right now is that Cook and Cobb are the only healthy primary receivers.
    Adams was still limping pretty bad as of yesterday.
    Jordy supposedly will give it a try in pregame warmups.
    Allison the least likely of the three to play, or has a higher proof threshold to the coaching staff that he can play because they have no history with him playing with an injury.

I was thinking before yesterdays injury report that Ty Montgomery would be in a lot of WR sets and that Michael would be the primary back. Michael evidently tweaked his back in walkthrough yesterday, so I don’t know what to think.

I am throwing Jeff Janis and Davis at minimum salary in a few lineups, because one of those guys could be asked to play significant snaps, similar to the game last year in the playoffs against Arizona.

• deactivated204643

@Conbon32 said...

Anybody big on Ty? Atlanta is horrible vs receiving RB’s. I’m rolling with Freeman too.

Yes, I’m heavy on Ty. I think he’ll be near his season high in touches.

• Ipt007

Bennett has a cracked bone in his foot. Dude can’t run and might be asked to stay in and block more. Anyone got the Steelers Blitz %?

• kdsdawg

@gillio said...

$100 is to much

this is in no way close to being the truth on a 2 game slate

• Hoss_Man

@Vikingtiger said...

My fear is that they will get withing the ATL 10 and Jordy or Adams will vulture a TD or 2 on short yardage plays. … so they each put up a 4-50-1 line. Yuck! Cobb and Cook could each go 9-80-0. UHG!!

• Dirt_Lavert

@lloydjv1 said...

No he’s the number 3 overall for TE’s, but that’s not what I mean. I know he will be as highly owned as any other TE on the slate, but I think he may be fairly well targeted today. Maybe more so than say Bennett.

Bennet has a cracked bone in his leg! Sign me up for Lengal if anything lol

• gillio

Gabriel/Gostkowski/Patriots D or Cobb/Gostkowski/Packers D or Sanu/Crosby/Patriots D

• tmarohl

Packers signed a WR off the practice squad yesterday to the active roster, which tells me they are very worried about any of these guys making it through the game.

• Dirt_Lavert

Note from RG on Gabriel:

Taylor Gabriel removed from injury report

Gabriel had limited practices this week but he’s all set for Sunday’s showdown with the Packers. With cornerback Quinten Rollins (concussion) questionable, Gabriel is an exciting tournament option this week as he’ll be matched up with Damarious Randall for most of the game should Rollins sit. Randall has the worst grade among starting cornerbacks playing Sunday (by far) and he’s allowed the most fantasy points per route run. Gabriel has earned the third-most fantasy points per route run. His issue is volume, but he should be good for five or six targets and he’s always capable of breaking off a big play with one of them. His style of play naturally comes with a low floor, so he’s definitely a better for tournaments than cash games.

I know Sanu has more red zone targets, I’m just trying to decide who has the safer floor and who has the higher upside (thinking Sanu and Gabriel respectively)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.