NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@tmarohl said...

Packers signed a WR off the practice squad yesterday to the active roster, which tells me they are very worried about any of these guys making it through the game.

Love your insight man! I also heard they signed Max McCaffery (I think his name is), who is Christian McCaffery’s brother lol.

None the less, Cobb and Cook ownership is going to inflate massively anyhow. I’ll have Cobb, but I might go James to differentiate a bit and to have a target from ben. Seeing as how the steeler could be down in the latter portions of the game, he could easily use him as a (what I call) “check down supreme”, as BB will have the defense 100% focused on AB and Bell. Thinking Rodgers will smash value too not sure how I can get him in my lu though.

And if Jordy and Adams actually play, not having Rodgers and Cook could be fine too. Cook will lose targets, not a ton of people (especially in cash) will have Jordy and Adams… Kinda like a win win, although I’d love a Cobb TD or 2!

• Chewy00

whos taking blount?

• Ipt007

Adams has a high ankle sprain. IMO Jordy has a more viable chance to finish the game and higher snap %.

• kswetnam1342

Will all the injuries to Green Bay, do we see more Montgomery in the slot with Ripkowski in the backfield??

• Dirt_Lavert

@Chewy00 said...

whos taking blount?

If the pats are up a bunch then he’s your guy. If it’s close, Lewis. Blount / Pats D pairing could be legit. Currently have Lewis and Pats D paired in my lu and not really loving it lol

• Messiah717

I have a hard time paying for Jordy on DK and thinking he’s going to have a 22+ point game.

• tmarohl

@kswetnam1342 said...

Will all the injuries to Green Bay, do we see more Montgomery in the slot with Ripkowski in the backfield??

Very real possibility

• Ipt007

You can never figure out what the Pats do at RB. B2B weeks of the same RB leading in the box score is rare. Lewis was the stud last week (was extremely TD dependent). LGs last game vs Pit was a monster, but that was prior to the defense getting healthy.

• deactivated204643

I have a lot of Gabriel but I think we should remember that just because players are removed from injury reports doesn’t mean they’re close to 100% healthy.

• deactivated204643

@kswetnam1342 said...

Montgomery split out a ton last week and I doubt that will change. I don’t think Ripkowski’s role changes, likely five touches or less.

Edit: of course Rip could vulture a TD

• tmarohl

Just got an alert that Jordy, Adams and Geronimo are all active

• rayjay43

how much salary is everyone leaving on the table?

• Dadeano860

@bluebroker said...

I have a lot of Gabriel but I think we should remember that just because players are removed from injury reports doesn’t mean they’re close to 100% healthy.

His health is no problem. Just targets I’m worried about

• choppadown

Don’t usually like to play 4 players from one team (on FD) but today seems like as good a day as any.

• FFguru71

Jordy, Davante, Geronimo are all active, and PS WR Is INACTIVE

• deactivated204643

@tmarohl said...

Packers signed a WR off the practice squad yesterday to the active roster, which tells me they are very worried about any of these guys making it through the game.

…and he’s (McCaffrey) inactive…

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

• FFguru71

@rayjay43 said...

how much salary is everyone leaving on the table?

Why would you leave any when you can differentiate and not have to leave any salary??

• Dirt_Lavert

Max McCaffrey (WR) | GB | $3000

1/22/17 1:50 PM

Packers WR Max McCaffrey a healthy scratch.

Jordy Nelson (ribs), Davante Adams (ankle) and Geronimo Allison (hamstring) will all suit up for the Packers’ Conference Championship matchup against the Falcons. Nelson is wearing a military-grade kevlar vest and it’s unclear exactly what his role will be. Our projection reflects the downside of possible limited snaps (perhaps red-zone only?) and possible aggravation. Note that the Packers have six wide receivers active, one more than they normally do.

• Watchyahead

Coleman or freeman to go along with ty?

• Dirt_Lavert

Quinten Rollins | GB

Neck, concussion 1/22/17 1:49 PM

Packers CB Quinten Rollins active.

Rollins has been the primary left-side cornerback for the Packers, but graded out as PFF’s 86th-best cornerback in coverage this season. His presence could be good news for Matt Ryan, as quarterbacks have an NFL rating of 135.4 when throwing at him. Rollins has allowed seven passing touchdowns this season — tied for the second-most in the league.

In regards to the following, should we fade Gabriel for Sanu now if he’s going to get shadowed mostly by Randall ?

Taylor Gabriel removed from injury report

Gabriel had limited practices this week but he’s all set for Sunday’s showdown with the Packers. With cornerback Quinten Rollins (concussion) questionable, Gabriel is an exciting tournament option this week as he’ll be matched up with Damarious Randall for most of the game should Rollins sit. Randall has the worst grade among starting cornerbacks playing Sunday (by far) and he’s allowed the most fantasy points per route run.

• strassnerte

Down to decision between Lewis in flex with Falcons D or Mitchell flex with Pats D. Leaning second choice

• rayjay43

Is anyone taking Ben at qb ? his price is surely to low

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@rayjay43 said...

Is anyone taking Ben at qb ? his price is surely to low

There’s no way. 3 options ahead of him who are in MUCH better spots.

• Dirt_Lavert

@strassnerte said...

Down to decision between Lewis in flex with Falcons D or Mitchell flex with Pats D. Leaning second choice

Wouldn’t touch Mitchell with Hogan active and seemingly fine. He’ll only play 3 wr sets, so third downs pretty much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.