NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hardrocker61

Gabriel or Sanu-who’s gonna get most targets?

• Aniesdad

@thehazyone said...

I’d say Nelson (at least that’s how my % owned has it at the moment but I somehow feel I am way too low on Jordy)

Adams is a complete stay away for me. Jordy is very interesting though. I am watching warmups to see how he is running his routes.

• telestraightshooter

@hardrocker61 said...

If Jones is doubleTeamed, then Sanu.

Gaberials targets are pretty constant reguardless

• Dirt_Lavert

@hardrocker61 said...

Tryna figure out the same thing. This is the update Gabriel once Rollins was declared active:

Packers CB Quinten Rollins (concussion, neck) officially active Sunday

Rollins passed the final stage of the concussion protocol and he’ll play the Falcons today. It’s a slight downgrade to Taylor Gabriel outlook as Rollins will reclaim his starting spot from Damarious Randall. With Ladarius Gunter expected to follow Julio Jones, Gabriel will see Rollins a lot today. He’s not a shutdown corner by any means, he earned a 69.5 PFF grade prior to his injury. Gabriel is a good bet for five or six targets, his usual range, and has the ability to break off long touchdowns. He’s a very interesting tournament option Sunday.

• Chewy00

@rayjay43 said...

Is anyone taking Ben at qb ? his price is surely to low

I took Ben to be the odd man out!! Odds are not in favor but never know what could happen~

• munco

Crap. Only have one LU with Julio. What the hell am I thinking. Need to tinker I think

• Tammy409

@cy1985 said...

Dk does the pro bowl, super bowl one. Not last one of year.

It’s really weird too, but it’s hella fun with more possible outcomes than it would seem.

• telestraightshooter

@RecEm2014 said...

Austin Hooper?

Vegas props have him for 2 catches/ 19 yards/ -300 on TD ML….but, the best option for $2,500

• dmac37

Trying to figure a way to fit Edelman & Brown while also going contrarian fading Cook now that all GB WR are active. Anything to see with Toilolo? Sean Koerner and many others on Fantasypros have Toilolo #2 TE????

• Tammy409

@RecEm2014 said...

Austin Hooper?

Wondering the same. Don’t know if he’s even alive.

• Ab102

i think the real question is which $3,000 WR going to get 2 TDs..lol

• Tammy409

@Chewy00 said...

I took Ben to be the odd man out!! Odds are not in favor but never know what could happen~

I love him but he only targeted three people last week and even if he plays flawlessly, I just don’t see more than 225, 2TD thru the air.

• Ab102

have a feeling the winning lineup has atleast 1000-2000 left over if some 3k receiver goes off

• choppadown

@Ab102 said...

have a feeling the winning lineup has atleast 1000-2000 left over if some 3k receiver goes off

I feel like I’ve got a pretty unique lineup in the FD $25 with 0 left over…but I guess we’ll see.

I’ve also been trying to stop myself from tinkering…sometimes too contrarian = failure.

• tim51278

Am I crazy for playing Martellus Bennett?

• Zman68

Anyone else having a problem getting their lineups and contests to load on Draftkings?

• Dfspacman

Isn’t it possible we see more Coates and Heyward bey today

• lfn1992

Personally my 3K guy is Aaron Ripkowski vulturing 2 TDs

• Tammy409

@Ab102 said...

i think the real question is which $3,000 WR going to get 2 TDs..lol

Janis, Coates, DHB, Robinson, Ayers, Amendola, etc … Anyone on the field can do it, so if looking Gpp and can afford multiple LU’s, just mix and match and cross your fingers.

• choppadown

@tim51278 said...

Am I crazy for playing Martellus Bennett?

I came off him cause he has a broken bone in his foot. I can see him catching a TD…but not a long one.

• Ipt007

@choppadown said...

I came off him cause he has a broken bone in his foot. I can see him catching a TD…but not a long one.

TD upside is there, but he isn’t dropping big yardage or many pass routes IMO. Remember, Brady been bitching all week about getting hit to much last week. Think we see alot of him in pass blocking role.

• munco

@choppadown said...

I pulled him from most of my LUs.

• Dadeano860

@Conbon32 said...

Antonio Brown or Julio Jones?

Can’t go wrong. I’m taking AB, think he has a safer floor and similar ceiling. AB will definitely get more targets.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.